• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Make up Counter Girl Tickle

hotchytick

TMF Expert
I seem to be in this mode to talk about store employee tickling experiences. So here is one of the better ones I've had...
Some years ago I was try to buy a dress for a girl friend. I went to the mall to see what I could get. Every time I go through the mall I always cut through the department stores to look at the make up counter girls and hopefully get a glimpse of their feet in stockings, which happened often because many times they wear nylons or stockings under the smocks and have heels on some other formal looking shoes. It's great when their feet get tired and they will sit on the stools and dangle their shoes from their feet.
Some times I get lucky, but most times I don't.
Anyway, this experience with the dress happened around the time I was first looking at tickling stories on the internet. There was one story that caught my attention and it was about a guy who went into a shoe store to buy shoes for a female friend and some how convinced the cute shoe saleswomen to try them on for him. In the process he worked himself into a position of tickling the lady and she said to him, "you didn't have to buy any shoes to tickle my feet." Up to that point, I thought was the hottest story I had read and been dying to try it out and see if it worked.
On this particular day, as I was cutting through the department store looking for my dress I noticed a pretty make up counter girl that I had never noticed before. She was leaning up against a counter looking bored. She had on the traditional black smock and underneath tan nylons and shoes that I think are called "dutch heels" where the toes and heels are covered up and the middle of the shoe at the arch is open.
My mind went into action. I decided right then and there that I was going to tell this girl about trying to buy a dress and she if she could help me find shoes and maybe work into something where I could get her to take off her shoes and show me her feet. I would tell her that I wasn't sure about the shoe size that I needed to buy and if she wouldn't mind letting my see her feet to see if she was the same size as my girl friend. Okay...this was a bit crazy...
So...I started to walked up to the cute lady, was older than I was, and before I got very far she asked me if I needed any help. She asked me in a very friendly bubbly kinda a way, not like most sales people who could care less if you wanted any help or not.
I said "well, I have a bit of a dilemma. I'm trying to buy a dress for a girl friend as a birthday present, which is not a problem, except that I have to buy matching shoes and I'm not too sure what to get or what size is right. And I figured I needed a female's opinion. I know if sounds kinda strange, but could you help me?"
"Ahhh, that's so sweet. Most guys won't go through that much trouble for a girl. At least not the guys I've dated. What kind of dress is it?"
I spent a few minutes describing what I was looking for and she made a few suggestions about shoes. This is when it got interesting..
She said, "is she a tall girl? Does she normally wear heels or flats?"
I said "She is not really tall, probably about your height, and she wears both I think. But my real problem is that I really don't know what her shoe size is."
"Well depending upon what shoes she wears it can vary. Why don't you look in her closet and find out."
"I'm hopping to buy her shoes today because I would like to give her the present tomorrow. Can I ask a favor?"
"Sure."
"Can I-I um, look at your feet and see what size you are?"
"Oh yeah! Here."
With that she pushed her right shoe off with her left shoe and extended her stocking covered foot out in my direction. I bent down and took her foot in my two hands and looked at it for a minute. My heart was pounding out of my chest and I looked up at her to see her smiling down at me and said.
"What do you think."
I debated for a moment to ask my next question, but I did anyway as I eeked out...
"I'm dying to know...are you ticklish?"
Before she could respond I started to tickle her foot, which was very smooth and silky.
Immediately she began to laugh out loud and wiggle her foot around. I was completely in outterspace.
"Oh my gosh I can't believe you are playing with my feet! HeeHee."
After a few seconds I decided to stop and "measure" her foot I said I would so that she wouldn't think my only reason for asking her to take off her shoe was to tickle her foot (which it was).
Still laughing she asked "well, what do you think? Do I look like her size?"
To which I responded, "Yeah I think so. You are much more ticklish than she is though."
"Ummm...you just found that out didn't you." She replied.
Since things seemed to being okay, I decided I had to get one more quick tickle in.
"AHHH!! You've got to stop, I very ticklish and I might get in trouble here."
Not wanting to cause a big fuss, I reluctantly obliged and stood up. She put her shoe back on and gave me a look of "shame shame on you." I just smiled back and said
"I'm sorry I couldn't help it once I knew you were ticklish."
"Well now you know."
"Sorry."
"It's okay. Do you know now what you are going to do about the shoes."
"I'm still in the dark. I'll figure out something."
With that we talked for a few minutes and she suggested that when I buy the dress I bring it over to her to see it and said that depending on what the dress looked like, she could give me a better idea of what shoes to buy.
Some how I hoped that was going to turn into a chance to have her model some shoes for me, which might turn into another tickle opportunity. No such luck. I brought the dress back by and she walked over with to the shoe department and picked up a few pairs of shoes and said which ones she thought would look nice. I was bold enough earlier to ask her take her shoe off so I could tickle her foot, but for some reason I lacked the nerve now to bold ask her to model shoes for me.
You gotta know when not to push it too far.
I thanked her and walked out of the store. Several weeks later I came back and found her working there. She didn't really take too much notice of me walking through until I said hello and said "oh I remember you...the guy with the shoes. How'd everything go?"
I wish I could tell you there was more, but that was about it. I never got and opportunity or chance to tickle her again.

Last edited:
"Oh my gosh I can't believe you are playing with my feet! HeeHee."
After a few seconds I decd
WTF, Hotchy! You fall asleep in mid-post? :facepalm:

Good post as far as it went, but let's finish it, dude! :typerhappy: I swear, you're a bigger tease than my ex-wife!

WTF, Hotchy! You fall asleep in mid-post? :facepalm:

Good post as far as it went, but let's finish it, dude! :typerhappy: I swear, you're a bigger tease than my ex-wife!

haha, i can just imagine somebody falling asleep and their head bumping the mouse which clicks on the 'post' button

had to run

sorry about that. I had to leave suddenly and I didn't want to lose the whole story so I saved it mid way.

I once had a cute encounter. I saw a really cute blond girl next store type that was selling make-up. She had tan nylons and I noticed her shoes where sitting off to a side. I commented on her "tan" legs and feet. She giggled and said she wasn't tan she was wearing nylons. I said it didn't look like it cuz there was no reinforced seam. She had me come over to where the counter opened and said here feel the seem. She lifted her foot up. I rubbed her foot and noticed how it flinched and wiggled. I ask if she was ticklish. She unconvincingly said "No just caught me off guard." I then tickled under her toes and a few seconds she was laughing and pulled away and said "Damn I guess I am still ticklish...."

Wow!
Seriously? That takes a lot of guts hahah .. so funny .. !!

great stuff. great stuff - asking for a female opinion is a great way to break the ice with an attractive girl. I need to use it more often. I've just never had the nerve to take it to the point of tickling a total stranger. Bravo, chief.

Another story

It was about a half hour till closing time at the one department store. I was walking through and noticed a very petite reddish brown hair girl cleaning the glass case. She has no shoes on her nylon feet. I ventured over to her. She greeted me with a smile and cheery hello. I teased about printing the glass. She said if I did she would hit my knee-caps. I said then I would have to get you back. She laughed how would you do that on the ground. I sat next to her and used my index fingers to tickle the balls of her feet. Her sheer nylons felt soft and smooth. She began to fidget and shake very gently...

Oooh tickle my feet. Wow like I never saw that coming. She was very cocky. So I continued and went along her arches and entire foot. She teased more as she fought back laughing telling me I wasn't funny. Then she sat on her calf's and had her feet sticking out behind her butt. I then tickled her under her toes and hit the jackpot she burst out laughing and said she gave up and was very ticklish. She then playfully teased and joked til I had to leave.

Damn fine tale, Hotchy!
You've long been one of my favorite authors.
Thanks for taking the time to finish it.

i dont think its creepy

I cant help thinking doing things like this is a bit creepy.:shrug:

bla thats just wat society wants you to think. it was a great idea that im sure many of us have thought of without the courage to act.
There are much creepier things he could have done

Nice story though.

I have to hand it to you that it takes nerve to tickle someone in public.:yayzorz:

If it is innocent and playful 99.9% of the time it has worked out for me. Its about the tickle normally quick just to get a reaction or laugh. Also being satisfied with a quick sock or nylon tickle and not trying to rip off clothing or anything giving a sexual signal. Most lee's are generally receptive. I have also backed off or given up on someone I deem not playful or you can sense if they are the assault crying type.

Still gotta say its an invasion of someones personal space.

completely agree....however if it allowed him the chance to start a conversation with said woman (lets go hypothetical for a moment) and further follow into some sort of relationship (friends lovers etc) than its completely worth the minor breach in to her personal bubble

ive snuck a tickle into a waitress before and had her turn into an amazing friend. To me its well worth the poke :)

but as always to each their own

Oh, give me a break, people. It's called flirting. Tickling a total stranger is not invasion of personal space if the other person is interested. Looks to me that the counter girl was flirting, and she wasn't coerced to show her feet. Asking a woman for a "female's opinion" is one of the oldest ice breakers in seeing about a girl. I've used it dozens of times - sometimes it works and it strikes up a conversation, other times it doesn't. AND, I have tickled girls many a time as a way to flirt, to show interest. I still think this was a nice story.

im like ur opinion and i have to say, I'm glad to hear that you agree with the random pokes can start great things.

Good to see this thread is staying alive

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back