• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Making Him Jealous (mm/f)

thisisopera

Hey guys :) I'm a newbie here and decided to just sort of jump in with a story that happened to me a little while back :)

It was after an opera and a few people came back to my place just to hang out and celebrate a good show. One of these people happened to be my ex-boyfriend whom I was still friends with and was also in the opera with me. We can call him John.
Another one of the people, whom I'll refer to as Ian, has been a close friend of mine all my life and was mad at John for breaking up with me, dispite there we're no hard feelings. He was driving me back to the house and said to me "Let's make him jealous."

"... what do you mean?"

"You'll see."

So we get back to the house and we're just sort of hanging around. After a while the only people left were John, Ian, another friend of mine named Chris, and myself.

Ian has been all over me the entire night, with his arm around me, making me sit on his lap and just being overly touchy-feely. All the while, John glaring at us but pretending it didn't bother him. As I said, I have no problem with John, but his reaction was just too halarious to pass up.

At one point I was just sitting on Ians lap and we were just teasing eachother when he gave my belly a quick tickle. I jumped, nearly falling off his lap and squealed quite loudly.

"You arn't TICKLISH, are you Cate?" he asked, well knowing the answer

"No! Of course not! I just--"

"She's lying! She's incredibly ticklish!" Chris chimed in. He came over to us and grabbed my ankles to put them in a headlock (footlock?), "Watch this."

"Nononono!!! Don't tickle my feet! No!"

But alas; It was too late. Chris danced his fingers around my already bare feet as Ian tickled my belly, sides and hips.

At this point, it was Chris and Ian both tickling the daylights out of me, as all 5 feet of me squirmed, struggled, squeaked and laughed and John was left there, watching.

This continued for quite sometime too. I eventually squirmed my way onto the floor where they held me down and tickled all over my body; arms, legs, feet, hips, belly, sides, the works. The worst was when they did raspberries on my ticklish belly!!

Also, might I say, both of them are very good ticklers. They kept teasing me the whole time too! They'd just make casual conversation while I was in tears laughing or they'd be like "Does it tickle, HERE?" "Keep laughing if you want us to contine" and other things like that that drive me insane.

They stopped after a while, afraid I'd wet myself if it went on much longer :p But little pokes and tickles continued the rest of the night.

And the look on my ex's face while I was getting tickled and he had to just sit there and watch was priceless.

Hope you enjoyed the story :)

that is a great experience lol welcome to the tmf btw! hope u feel welcome and make great friends like i have here :D

I can only imagine an opera singer's laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's never over till the cute lady laughs, or something like that. BRAVO! Great story and thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the story. Wish I was Ian or Chris....LOL Has John said anything about this since it happened to you?

Haha thanks everyone :) Yeah, my laugh isn't the most subtle.... :p

As far as John goes, he hasn't mentioned that particular incident, but we've gotten closer and he knows that if he ever needs to get me to do something or if hes bored, he can just tickle me :p
To them, I'm just a ticklish little plaything :D

It's a gift and a curse, really.

This is y I don't hang out with x gfs I still have feelings for, that would drive me nuts.

Haha thanks everyone :) Yeah, my laugh isn't the most subtle.... :p

As far as John goes, he hasn't mentioned that particular incident, but we've gotten closer and he knows that if he ever needs to get me to do something or if hes bored, he can just tickle me :p
To them, I'm just a ticklish little plaything :D

It's a gift and a curse, really.

Well aren't you devious; hope they got you good you little tease, lol.

Other than that, welcome to the neighborhood and good luck with the opera gig! I know a few theater peps so I know how rough the performing arts track can be.

Very nice story, your quite the writer aren't you. You've got some VERY lucky friends.

I am totally guilty of getting into tickle fights with guys to make other people jealous! Sounds like a fun experience you had. :)

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back