• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Making Missy's Bare Feet Tickle!

toonforger91305

As I'm getting back into the swing of forging more toons, I thought I'd go back to my biggest two series and touch them up a bit and repost them! I finally finished this one up, after having some problems with the person who owns the character finding out I did this. It's from an upstart web comic, so I didn't actually invent the character. (that's why I'm the Toon"forger") But here it is again...

Part 1:

Excellent work. I've only seen the first five pics. By the looks of her face, poor Missy looks as if she's about to go off the deep end as the tickling increases. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing a sequel to this and Betty's story.

Nice job

Good to see you back man. I loved your work the first time, and love it again this time.

I like this series a lot , though not as much as the 'Betty" series. That last pic has some great bondage ... awesome stuff , toonforger.

Omg thank you so much !!!! I know it's asking abit much but you don't have the will she talk lot aswell do you ??? Thank you so much

Wow great. Does anyone has the other comics he posted? Is there any following to that?

Great to see this series again, love how make progreesivly torturous her face gets from being tickled

I wish there was a follow up with Missy made

AH yessssssssss I remember this one! I weirded me out at first but then I grew to appreciate the celebration of "hyper sensitivity at play :D

Great to see these again. Did anyone ever see the Velma one he did? I saw one page if I recall.

I only have the Velma cover, someone can post the series hopefully. He did several strips, I'll try to find them.

velma.png

These are the only 2 images of the Velma series that I know exist. He disappeared shortly after posting the color one. Tis a shame as she is one of my favs & I would love love love to see her get it like this

Attachments

• velma.jpg
    velma.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 110
  • velmasbarenakedfeettickled04.jpg
    velmasbarenakedfeettickled04.jpg
    503.6 KB · Views: 87
What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back