• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maki's Seduction — Part 1 (f/f)

jmills

TMF Regular
Hello all you good TMF’ers

All the stories I’ve posted on the TMF are from a library of tickling stories I’ve written over the years. “Maki’s Seduction” stars Maki, a character I featured in an earlier story called “Soft Bodies.” “Soft Bodies” was largely f/m and featured a male narrator; this one is f/f, and Maki tells the story herself. I wrote a little intro in front of “Soft Bodies. Here’s the short version…

My stories take place in a fantasy world populated by beautiful, ticklish, and usually scantily clad women. In this fantasy world, pretty much everything revolves around tickling and sensuality.

Some of my stories — like “Soft Bodies” — are set in what I call the “Citadel Island” world. They have laws, professions, flying machines, and “technology” of the “pulp days of sci-fi” sort. “Maki’s Seduction” takes place in that world…

But that’s all just background. I probably don’t need to go on like this, but I get really self-conscious about sharing this stuff. Many writers I admire here — like Jaynin, kunzite, cosmo AC, sablesword, BayernBeatDown, Serhazat and many, many others I could list — set their stories in detailed worlds, and readers don’t seem to require Cliff Notes, so maybe I’m getting worked up about nuthin’…

Anyway, Maki has a dusky complexion and straight, dark brown hair. She’s a beautiful, curvy, extremely busty and extremely competent member of Citadel Island’s elite squad of rangers. She undertakes missions — sometimes dangerous missions — for the Citadel. In “Maki’s Seduction,” she undertakes a diplomatic mission to the friendly queendom of Ardentia and its populace of ebony beauties.

For part 2 of Soft Bodies, I included some images of a model that served as a partial inspiration for Maki. I did the same here. Different images, though.

But enough of my yammering… Here’s part 1 of “Maki’s Seduction.” If you like it, please let me know.

---------------------------------------------------------

Maki’s Seduction — Part 1(f/f)

I made my way down the long, high-arched hallway from the landing platform to Queen Zamunda’s audience chamber, my sandaled feet tapping gently on the cool marble tiles. The rich, heady smell of the gardens outside permeated the hallway, detectable but not overwhelming. Though the climate of Ardentia was as sultry as ever, the spacious hallways, galleries and wide, arched windows of the palace allowed a nice current of air to keep the atmosphere less oppressive than it might have been. Everything inside this part of the palace was gleaming and bright, cool and airy.

I was certainly grateful for it; I was way overdressed by Ardentian standards, clad in a dark, hip-hugging skirt that fell to my knees and a form-fitting jacket over a long-sleeved grey t-shirt. I was pretty covered up, though there was only so much I could do to hide my shape. Though I’m only about 5’4”, I’m a “big girl” in other ways — curvy hips and a plump butt, thick thighs and enormous breasts that tend to give a noticeable bounce no matter how much I cover them up.

I’ve been called a “soft body,” and I can’t argue with that. I’ll also grant it’s not a physique you’d expect from a member of the Citadel’s elite squad of rangers. Most of my colleagues tend to either be tall, statuesque “amazons” or slim, streamlined athletic types. But I’ve got other talents, and my shape does give me a certain advantage out “in the field” — the plush body and abundant curves cause others to underestimate me.

My mission to Ardentia, however, didn’t fall into the “dangerous” category. Ardentia was a friendly queendom, the Citadel’s closest partner in this part of the world. I always enjoyed my trips to Ardentia. The Queen was always very generous, and her hospitality was unrivaled.
The double doors at the end of the hallway were opened by two fearsome-looking guardswomen, and I entered Queen Zamunda’s audience chamber.

“Maki!” Queen Zamunda cried. “It’s always wonderful to see you!”

“And I am always pleased to visit your majesty,” I said, smiling and approaching the dais.

The audience chamber was relatively small, but the high ceiling and open windows on either side lent the room an aura of grandeur. About a dozen or so attendants, advisors and aides stood around the room, with a few gathered behind or next to Zamunda on the dais, chatting in pairs or little groups. Perhaps twice that number of guards were situated at various positions in the chamber.

The tingling anticipation that had been steadily building inside me ever since I turned my flyer in the direction of Ardentia now sent little sparks zipping up and down my nerves. I keep my passions and appetites well under control, and I’m not easily flustered. But visiting Zamunda and all the lovely Ardentians, with their smooth black limbs and curvaceous bodies in their revealing clothes — so much different from the Citadel — always got me a little wound up.

Queen Zamunda herself was a real beauty. She was about medium height, a little taller than me, with thick, curly black hair. Today she wore a sparkling gold bikini made of some loose cloth material, precariously held in place by thin gold chains around her back, over her shoulders, and on her hips. Her ample charms were well displayed as she stood up to greet me.

I presented her with the little gifts I had brought with me from the Citadel — these were a customary gesture of goodwill; the real business would come later. Zamunda was pleased.

“I’m glad you like them,” I responded.

“Oh, I love them!” She smiled at me. “But then I expected nothing less from you. You’re so good. And you know us so well. How long will you be staying with us, Maki?”

“I’m afraid I have to leave tomorrow.”

“Oh, no. So soon? But you’re at least staying the night?”

“If that’s alright.”

“Of course it’s alright. I just hope you’re comfortable here. Are you sure you wouldn’t like to change into something more suitable to our hot climate?”

She grinned at me, and I smiled back. It was a common exchange between us. She often teased me about the way I dressed. Even now, though I was very covered up, I could feel the room full of gorgeous black women appraising me as they laughed to themselves over Zamunda’s gentle teasing.

“I’m perfectly fine, your majesty,” I said.

“I’m sure we can find something for you to wear if you have nothing of your own. Lady Rynda, do you have an outfit you think would suit Maki?”

Rynda, a tall woman with long legs who I had met on numerous occasions in Ardentia, smiled at me. “Oh, I have a number of things that I would like to see Maki in.”

“Me, too,” said a curly-haired woman standing on my right. “I have some nice outfits for Maki. I’m not quite sure about the fit in places, though. . .”
There was general smirking and s******ing behind hands placed over mouths. I smiled back at them. “Thank you all very much for your generosity,” I replied. “I’m sure you have some great outfits you’d all like to see me in…” (they laughed at that) “…but I’m fine as I am. If I get too warm, I’ll let you know.”
“We’ll do whatever we can to make you comfortable,” Zamunda said to more good-natured laughter.

I bowed politely and, their sport done, the women returned to talking among themselves, with the occasional covert glance or smile in my direction. Zamunda approached me. “Maki, darling,” Zamunda said. “I’m terribly sorry that I can’t entertain you tonight. Matters of state.”

“I understand, your majesty.”

“I would like to meet with you privately in a short while, after you get settled.”

“It would be a pleasure, your majesty.”

“Good. Now as to this evening, we’ll have a room prepared for you, and Effie will take care of any other arrangements. You remember Effie, don’t you?”

My heart skipped a beat. Indeed, I remembered Effie, a slim petite little beauty who had several times expressed an attraction for me that was more than just a minor flirtation or tease. To most of the women in Zamunda’s court I was nothing more than a big rack, maybe a little bigger than most and doubtless fun to play with, but perhaps not much different than any other big rack they might get their hands on. But Effie wanted me. Bad. Or at least that’s what she had told me in none-too-subtle terms. Even now as she came forward to greet me, I could see a mischievous glint in her brown eyes, and a smile that hinted at a devilish streak underneath its seeming openness. She was wearing diaphanous, multi-hued pants and a black leotard-like top that molded to her body and showed off her tight, shapely little figure. Her round breasts weren’t as large as some of the other women gathered around, but they looked exceedingly firm and prominent, and hardly seemed to bounce at all as she moved. Her gold bracelets and earrings stood out against her smooth, ebony skin.

“Hello, Maki,” Effie said. “We always look forward to your visits.”

“And I always look forward to seeing you,” I replied.

Zamunda asked me if I would like to choose a personal servant for tonight. I eagerly agreed.
“You can choose however many you want,” she added. “And of course, you’re not restricted to what you see in the discipline chambers.”

“I’m sure I’ll find someone I like,” I replied.

“Effie, show Maki to the discipline chambers, and make the necessary arrangements for her comfort.”

“My pleasure, your majesty,” Effie said, bowing slightly.

I thanked Queen Zamunda, and turned to follow Effie across the floor of the audience chamber, and from there down a corridor. As I walked a few paces behind her, I once again admired her trim, compact little figure. She had all these delectable curves on a firm, tight body. Her butt was incredible, and I gazed at it as it twitched back and forth, her round cheeks revealing only the slightest quiver. She glanced over her shoulder and saw me looking at her. Her eyes met mine and she smiled, then turned her head forward again. She seemed to walk with renewed vigor the rest of the way down the hall. At the end we stopped and waited for the lift. Effie turned to me.

“Your heart is set on one of our slaves?” she asked.

“Yes. I’m looking forward to seeing them.”

“Mmmm… You know, you can invite a guest to your chambers tonight, if you wish.”

I laughed. “Yes, I know. But I think I’ll stick with my first plan.”

“You’re sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure.”

The lift doors opened and we stepped inside. As soon as the doors shut and Effie and I were alone, she whirled to face me. “Oh Maki,” she said, her breath heavy. “Why do you do this to me? You know my feelings. . .”

“Effie, I told you. . .”

“Oh, yes! I know! But stop being foolish. Stop being so stubborn. I know you like me.”
Of course I liked her, but my feelings for Effie were complicated…

Some people can get under your skin, even someone who can control her passions like I can, and Effie was one of them. I knew that once she got me alone, she could do anything she wanted with me, and I would be absolutely helpless to resist. I didn’t like giving her that kind of power over me. She said she liked me, but despite her avowals of affection for me, I just wasn’t sure I could trust her. It sounds weird to say it, but I almost liked her too much…

But as I’ve said, I can keep my strong feelings to myself — it’s one of the qualities that’s made me a member of the Citadel’s elite squad of rangers — so my tone was light and bantering as I responded. “How many members of Queen Zamunda’s court have you been able to seduce with that ploy?” I said, smiling. “I’ll bet you’ve turned lots of these proud women into squealing, giggling messes.”

“Oh, would that be so bad for you? Besides, it wouldn’t be like that. You’re… special. You’re different.”

“And I’ve heard that one, too.”

Effie rolled her eyes and gave me a mock pout. The lift stopped, and we stepped out onto a balcony. Below us was a scene straight out of paradise – though doubtless many of the occupants probably thought they were somewhere else.

The wide floor of the huge, high-ceilinged room was full of women, some naked, some nearly so. Some were strapped to racks, some in stocks, some bound to pillars or chained to walls. Virtually all were being worked on by at least one of Zamunda’s women dressed in tight, hip-hugging black shorts and matching bras. Several of the poor souls had two or even three tormentors on them. Some of the women were left alone, but judging by the fearful looks on their faces and the way they pulled at whatever constraints held them as they watched the treatment of their fellow captives, the anticipation was bad in its own way. The large room rang with shrieks and screams, hysterical giggling and peals of laughter, cries of pleasure and pleas for mercy.

I sensed Effie watching me intently for my reaction to the scene below, and hoped my flushed faced and stiff nipples weren’t noticeable to her.

“You can choose anyone you like. Or more than one,” Effie said.

The room was full of fetching beauties, but my eye was caught by one in particular. She was chained to the wall next to a couple other women, curiously unmolested for the moment, wearing a very tiny bikini-like outfit. She looked about my height, though it was difficult to tell from up on the balcony, with a slim waist and long, oval-shaped hips and thighs, a flat stomach, and full, melon-sized breasts. While the women chained next to her watched the activities in the room with fear and anxiety written all over their faces, the object of my interest seemed more in a state of anxious excitement. She shifted from foot to foot, a nervous grin playing on her full lips.

I pointed her out, and Effie got the attention of the overseer on the floor. Two guards unchained the woman and lead her out of the room.

“Come,” Effie said. “You don’t want to be late for your meeting with the Queen.”

“You know,” Effie said as we took the lift back up. “Some of these slaves can be a little sassy when it comes to our foreign guests. I know they don’t have slaves where you come from, so if you’d like a little help from someone who knows our customs in Ardentia, I’d be happy to join the two of you.”

“Thank you, Effie, but you know I’ve been a frequent guest in your lovely queendom. I’m sure I can handle a slave all by myself, no matter how ‘sassy’ she is.”

Effie snorted. “Are you really going to leave me on my own tonight?”

I laughed. “I really doubt that will be the case,” I replied. “I imagine you’ll find some way to amuse yourself.”

“Oh, I shall,” Effie said as the lift opened and we stepped out into a corridor. “I’ll probably get myself a slave of my own. She’ll be… oh, just a little bit taller than me. She’ll be very curvy, with wide hips and a big, round butt. Big thighs, too. And absolutely enormous tits, of course. I’ll please her and tease her and play with her until she screams, until we’re both completely satisfied and we pass out.” She gave a deep, pretty sigh. “But it just won’t be the same. Oh, well. My loss. And yours. Enjoy yourself, Maki. It really was a thrill to see you again, and I hope you come back soon.” She turned and strode down the hall, putting an extra swing in her hips as she walked away, sure that I was watching her go.

I put Effie’s swinging hips and firm, rolling buns out of my head as I went in for my meeting with Queen Zamunda. Despite the revealing clothes and the flirtatious manner, Queen Zamunda shared my appreciation for brisk, courteous efficiency when it came to business. Our meeting took a little while, but it was very productive. As we wrapped up, Zamunda apologized again for not being able to entertain me tonight as usual by hosting an extravagant gathering. I reassured her that it was fine, and it really was — I wasn’t in the mood for a big party or anything particularly vigorous, instead looking forward to a long soak and a nice meal, attended by the cutie I had chosen to serve me.

Night was coming on as I made my way back to my chambers. The room was quiet, the lights low when I stepped inside. A light breeze wafted through the large arched windows lining one wall, making the gossamer curtains gently ripple and wave. In the center of the room was a wide circle of sumptuous cushions and pillows of all sizes. Some were quite large — taller and wider than me, if I stood them on end. On the far side of the room from the entrance, three shallow, wide steps led up to a pair of arched doorways. I knew the bath was through one of them; the bedroom through the other. Through one of the archways I heard the sound of running water.

“Hello?” I called. “Who’s there?”

The water shut off, and the woman I had chosen from the discipline chamber came walking through the arch. “Just me mistress,” she said. “I was preparing your bath, as instructed.”

The woman wore a bikini-like outfit of some gauzey, sparkly gold cloth. Two cloth sashes about nine inches wide — one in front, one in back — hung down to her shins from the slim, delicate chain slung low around her waist. Up top, similar chains held two triangles over her ample breasts.

She pranced over to where I stood in the middle of the room. For the smallest moment, I thought I saw a glint of amusement in her eyes as she quickly looked me up and down, the faintest hint of a smirk turning up the corners of her mouth. Doubtless she found my outfit silly, like most Ardentians did. The smirk was gone practically before it even appeared; the glint in her eye lingered a little longer.

“So what’s your name, cutie?” I asked her.

“My name is Kyla, mistress,” she said, bowing her head just slightly.

“Kyla, you may call me Maki,” I said.

“Oh, mistress, please pardon me, but Slave Mistress Ruessa would not like that,” Kyla said. “As a slave, I should address you as mistress.” Again the almost imperceptible smirk, the amused look.

“Very well,” I said. “I don’t want to get you in trouble with Slave Mistress Ruessa. Now Kyla, all I ask is that you do exactly as I tell you. Behave, and there will be no trouble. Understand?”

“Yes mistress,” she said. One corner of her mouth twitched upwards in that little smirk. I had been watching her face as I spoke. I noticed the way she seemed to be evaluating me. I was beginning to suspect Kyla was a bit of a mischief-maker.

“Good,” I said, taking off my jacket and handing it to her as I walked past. I stopped before the arch that lead to the bath. My back to her, I pulled my shirt off over my head and slipped out of my skirt. “I feel like a bath before dinner,” I said as I unfastened my bra and threw it to the side. “Please hang up my clothes and then come join me.”

Inside the marble bath chamber was a small, round pool sunken into the floor. I removed my underpants, descended the three wide, shallow steps and let myself into the warm water. It smelled wonderful, and I sank to my shoulders, closing my eyes and luxuriating in the feeling. I love a nice bath, and I hadn’t had a really good one in what felt like a long while. I ducked my head under the water, smoothed my hair back, lay back with just my face above the surface.

I heard the rustle of cloth a few moments later, blinked open my eyes to see Kyla standing on the edge. “Come in, Kyla,” I said, turning my back to her. “I need you to wash me.”

“Yes, mistress.” I heard a soft rustle as Kyla took off her clothes. Fetching a small bucket, she got in the bath. It wasn’t too deep — Kyla was about my height, and the water line was just about to her waist. She made her way over to me.

She washed my hair first, lathering up my silky, dark-brown locks with liberal doses of some sweet-smelling shampoo. My eyes closed, I hummed and sighed as her gentle but firm fingertips massaged my scalp. When she was done, she poured a small cup of water over my head to rinse me off. She did that several times, and I shivered with delight as I felt the water delicately trickle over me. She gently pushed on my shoulders, indicating I should duck my head under the water to finish the rinse, which I did. When I came up, she gestured towards the side of the bath. “Kneel on the bench, mistress,” she said. “Rest your head on the side.”

There was a narrow ledge under the water, running around the inside rim. It was perfect for sitting on, and just as perfect for kneeling. I knelt and leaned against the side, my back to her, head resting on my folded arms. She began scrubbing my back with the flat of her hands, spreading slippery soap around and working it into a lather. “… mmm… this feels very nice, Kyla,” I said. “I saw you in the discipline chamber today. Seems like I made the right choice in picking you.”

“Oh, thank you, mistress,” she said. “I’m very grateful you got me out of that place.”

“… mmmm… what did you do to get yourself there?”

“I had displeased Slave Mistress Ruessa, mistress.”

Kyla rubbed my back and shoulders, covering me with soap, her hands working down my spine all the way to the small of my back. Then she started to do my sides, starting with my ribs, right under my arm pits, and working her way down. She was using the flat of her palms to give my sides a vigorous scrubbing when she suddenly flexed her fingers into the flesh of my waist. She did it just once, very quickly, without pausing her scrubbing, like a combination of a two-handed squeeze and a ten-fingered pinch. Caught by surprise, I squealed, jumping so high my breasts almost bumped my chin.

Kyla gasped and yanked her hands away, already apologizing profusely. It took me only a few brief moments to recover before I put my head and arms back down on the side of the bath. “Be careful, Kyla,” I gently admonished her.

“I’m so sorry, mistress. I didn’t mean to. I swear I’ll be careful.”

She started again and I let myself relax, luxuriating in the feel of her hands rubbing me. “… unhh… this feels wonderful, Kyla,” I said. “You’re very good at this.”

“Thank you, mistress.” She said. “I hear you are a frequent visitor to Ardentia, though it’s been a while since you were here. Many of the noble ladies seem quite glad to see you.”

“I always enjoy my visits to Ardentia,” I said. “Everyone here is very welcoming.”

“Well, they like you quite a lot, though I gather they find you… puzzling.”

“Puzzling? What do you mean, Kyla?”

“Oh, I… I shouldn’t repeat idle chatter …”

“Oh come on, Kyla,” I said with a mock stern tone. “You know you’ve got me curious now. You can speak freely with me. What do they say?”

“Well… they say you dress too modestly.”

I laughed. “I’ve certainly heard that before. They tease me about it all the time when I come here.”

“Where you’re from, do all the women dress as modestly as you?”

“Not really, but… well, I suppose by Adentian standards, we would be considered modest dressers, but honestly, I’m probably more modest than most.”

With her fingertips, Kyla lightly traced the indentations that my bra straps had left over my shoulders and across my back. “As long as you’re comfortable, mistress,” she said. She started giving my shoulders a deep massage. “Though our less confining dress in Ardentia might suit you.”

I let out a deep groan. “This sort of treatment suits me very well,” I said. “I could definitely get used to it.”

“You have no girls to attend to you where you’re from, mistress?”

“… no, not really… not like this… ummm…”

Kyla slowly massaged her way down my back. “That’s a shame, mistress,” she said. “A woman like you deserves special attention.”

“… mmm… I can’t argue with this kind of special attention…” Kyla reached my hips, and as she rubbed that sensitive area, she was so careful that I began to think the earlier tickle had indeed been an accident as she had claimed. I let out another deep groan as her fingers started to knead my butt, pressing deep into the flesh. After a little while, she had me stop kneeling and stand with my feet at the bottom of the bath and spread my legs a bit. She ducked under the water, rubbing my thighs and legs below the surface as I moaned and sighed. She came up again and trickled her fingers down my back, making me coo and shiver.

“You can kneel again, mistress, if you wish,” she said. “Please, spread your arms out a little.”

“Whatever you say…”

Her wet body pressed up against me from behind, her full, round breasts pushing into my back. Using the soap again, she began lathering up my arms, starting at my wrists and slowly making her way down little by little. The sensations of her fingers delicately soaping up the undersides of my forearms gave me a tingle, one that only got stronger as she got to my biceps. Her hands slid into my armpits, making little circles as she covered them with soap. I giggled, hips wriggling.

“Oh! Sorry mistress,” Kyla said, giggling along with me. “Almost done…” She finally finished, rinsing me off and then rubbing my shoulders again.

Kyla treated me very well. She used a variety soaps, each one with a different scent and texture, lathering me up and then rinsing me off, then massaging me, sometimes vigorously, sometimes lightly. But I was tickled a lot, too. Now, when you’re naked and being bathed, a little of that is bound to happen. I’m very ticklish anyway, and the warm bath, the soaps, the soothing atmosphere of the room, had only relaxed me and heightened my sensitivity.

But it became obvious to me that Kyla’s hands kept returning to my most ticklish, sensitive spots, lingering just a split moment too long, stroking just a little too lightly, occasionally squeezing rather than rubbing. It was all very subtle, little “accidents” for which she would apologize again and again, but I stole a few glances at her when she thought I wasn’t looking; her dancing eyes, the hint of a smirk on her lips told me all I needed to know — this little vixen was deliberately tickling and fondling me, not only enjoying my reactions, but the belief that I had no idea what she was up to.

Still, I didn’t admonish her. As her hands roved all over me, I sighed and moaned in very real appreciation, and let myself giggle and twitch when she would “accidentally” tickle me. But my reaction was a little stronger when she reached around to the front of me and began lathering up my breasts. “… yeep!… oh my… tee-hee-heeooo, c-careful Kyla…” She was pressed up against me from behind, basically spooning me. I wriggled my butt into her hips, felt her own large breasts rubbing my back as her hands squeezed and kneaded my slippery, soapy, and very sensitive tits.

“…ooo-hoo-hoob-beeheehee gen-tulheeheehee…”

“I’m being as gentle as I can, mistress,” she said. Her hands stopped moving. She held my breasts, cupping as much as she could, which wasn’t much. “I’m not finished with your chest yet, but I’ll be very, very careful. I promise.”

With one hand Kyla kept my right breast held up, while with the other she lathered up the underside. I let out a little squeak, and couldn’t help giggling and wiggling around a bit. “… heee-hee-hee… ohhh… ummm…”

“… almost done, mistress… just a bit more…” Kyla said as she did the same thing to my left breast. The mischievous girl could barely keep the amusement out of her voice.

When she was finally finished scrubbing the undersides of my large breasts, she had me quickly duck under the water to rinse off. “You’re certainly very… thorough, Kyla,” I said once I was leaning against the side of the bath again.

“Just doing my duty, mistress,” she said. “Though I think I’m starting to understand why you wear so many clothes.”

I chuckled. “And I think I’ve maybe figured out why you were in that discipline chamber. You’re awfully handsy, Kyla.”

Her hands came around me once more, lathering up my ribs with long strokes. “My mistress is displeased?”

“… oh!… n-no… teehee!…”

“I’m being gentle, mistress,” she said. As Kyla’s hands took their time scrubbing my rib cage before moving on to my belly, my coos and sighs were interspersed with little titters. The light giggles started when she pressed into my belly as she was soaping me up. My hips twitched, rubbing against her own slippery skin behind me. She giggled along with me.

“… okay, all done,” she finally said. She ran the flat of her hands over my shoulders and down my back, reaching under water to give my buns a rub and a few squeezes. Her caresses calmed me down a little.

“…mmm… very nice…”

“Thank you, mistress,” Kyla said. “Now, please turn around…”

“Turn around? Why?”

“I need to wash your front,” she said. “You’ll probably be most comfortable leaning your back against the side and stretching your arms out…”

“You’ve already washed my front, Kyla. And did a really good job at it.”

“I’m happy you’re pleased. But I need to wash you thoroughly. Your legs and feet too.”

“My legs and feet have been soaking for a while. They’re very clean.”

“But slave mistress Ruessa will be very angry with me if I don’t.”

“Slave Mistress Ruessa, huh?”

“Oh yes. She’ll have me punished. She’ll send me back to the discipline chamber.”

“I can assure you that won’t happen, Kyla,” I said. “You’ve given my front a thorough scrub down, so there’s no need to do it again.”

“But Slave Mistress Ruessa…”

“Slave Mistress Ruessa will hear nothing to make her displeased with you, or the way you’ve bathed me,” I said. “Your first priority is to make me happy this evening, isn’t it?”

“Of course…”

“Well, you’ve made me very happy, Kyla,” I said. “Now, I’d like to get out of the bath. Please rinse me off, and then get a towel ready.”

Once she was done, I followed her out of the bath, getting a great look at her rolling buns as she preceded me up the steps. She grabbed a huge purple towel and held it open, smiling at me as I emerged from the bath and walked over to her.

I let her towel me down, and then dress me in an extremely flimsy and short robe made of some silky material. It was obviously tailored for someone of a much slimmer build than me; I tied the sash around my waist, but could barely close it to cover my front. I noticed Kyla casting her eyes around the dim room, looking for her clothes. “That was a great bath, Kyla,” I said. “I feel so nice and clean. Now, some food and drink would be good, I think. May I ask you to serve me?”

“Of course, mistress. I just…”

“Oh good,” I said. “Come on.” I walked out, not giving her a chance to get dressed.

As I said, I was in the mood for a mellow night, nothing too vigorous as far as the entertainment was concerned. But I could tell Kyla was not going to make this easy. It’s a funny thing — I’ve found that most people appreciate a little kindness, and respond graciously. But others will try to take advantage, seeing it as a sign of weakness or naiveté. Kyla fit into the latter group. My dress, my looks, and my open manner marked me as a foreigner, someone who, as Kyla saw it, didn’t really know how to treat a slave. Her sneaky feels and her impertinent little smirk, the idea that she thought she was getting away with something, sort of riled me up. She needed to be taught a lesson.

I plopped myself onto the large, soft cushions in the main room, stretching out and reclining. Kyla kneeled close to me. A tray of fruits along with a large karafe and a couple goblets stood on a small table nearby, and Kyla started to pour me a goblet.

“Oh, we forgot to get some clothes for you,” I said, feigning surprise. “I’m really sorry. I’m sure you can find a robe or something. I thought I saw one in the alcove near the bath. But before you go, can you hand me that pillow please, Kyla? The small one.”

“Of course,” Still kneeling, Kyla put the carafe back down and turned to get the pillow…

…and then I pounced. I knocked her on her belly in the cushions, grabbing one of the enormous rectangular pillows and dropping it on top of her. Kyla shrieked and tried to sit up. She was quite a fighter, kicking and trying to clamber out from underneath the huge pillow pressing down on her. I pulled off the strap of my robe and used it to bind her wrists together behind the pillow. Then I heaved the pillow over so that now she was on her back.

She was still struggling, her breasts shaking and heaving. I straddled her legs, further immobilizing her, and started delicately tracing the inner rim of her belly button with my fingernail. This lead to screaming and struggling of a different kind.

“You’ve been bad, haven’t you Kyla?” I said.

No! Noo!” she shook her head.

“You’ve been very handsy all evening,” I said. “Did you think I wouldn’t notice all your fondling? You thought you were so clever and sneaky…”

“… neeeheehee… mistress, no… I didn’t mean to… heeheehe… they were accidents…”

“I don’t think so, Kyla. Once or twice is an accident. But I lost count of the number of times you touched me.”

“I didn’t mean to… I swear… heeeheehee… mistress pleeze…!

“You were trying to ‘get’ me, weren’t you Kyla?”

“No… ee-heeheehee… nooo-hoo-hoo… th-they were accidents…!”

“Tell me the truth, Kyla,” I said. I lightly spidered my fingers all over her belly, eliciting a fresh burst of giggles from the bound and wriggling woman. “You thought you could take advantage of me, didn’t you? Just because I’m not from here, you thought you could just squeeze me and tickle me all you wanted, and I wouldn’t know what you were up to…”

“…no-ho-ho-ho-ho… !”

“You know, Kyla, I’m usually a nice mistress. Very easy to please. I was going to be very nice to you. I still might, if you admit you were being sneaky.” I “lobster-clawed” my way up and down Kyla’s waist. She screamed, her torso thrashing underneath me, head whipping back and forth and full breasts rocking side-to-side.

Okay! Okay!” she finally screamed. “Staaahaaappp! Pleeezzz!

I stopped clawing her waist and went back to walking my fingers over her belly. Kyla kept giggling as her body trembled. “It’s true…” she gasped. “I was t-t-trying to… turn you on… but I d-didn’t mean… teeheehe… it was just because… I w-w-wanted you… you’re s-so hot… I got carried away, mistress… I’m sorry … heeheehee…”

“Well, if that’s the truth, I suppose I should be flattered,” I said, my finger dipping in her belly button again. “But your wants don’t matter, Kyla. Shall I let Mistress Ruessa know what an impudent little slave you’ve been?”

“No! Noo!” she shook her head rapidly. “Please, mistress… ahahaha… Don’t tell! hahaha… I’ll be good!… I promise…”

“Oh, I won’t tell. I’m enjoying you too much to let you go. Besides, what kind of mistress would I be if I didn’t know how to punish a saucy little slave myself?” I wriggled my fingers into her waist.

Aahahaha! … ohh, sweet mistress… hahaha… please…have mercy on your p-p-poor slave…”

“Mmm… my poor slave does seem to be quite ticklish.”

“… ohh-hohoho!… oh she is… ahhhahah… she’s so-hohoho ticklish… ahahahaa…”

“You must learn to control your passions, Kyla,” I said. My busy fingers were vigorously tickling her belly and sides. “You’ll get into much less trouble that way.”

“… ahahahah!… oh sweet m-m-mistress… I’m sorreeeheeheehee… I’ll be g-good… hahaha… I promisss… ohh… I’ll do anything… hahahah!… please… be merciful… nnyaaahahahahaha…!”

I was tickling her harder now, my fingers rapidly vibrating in the supple flesh of her belly and sides. Kyla screamed with laughter, writhing and arching her back, her wonderful bosom jiggling. She was too hysterical to speak, only managing to shriek out an occasional plea before being consumed with laughter.

I can control my passions, but as I tickled this naked, helpless beauty I felt myself let go. I let myself feel how wound up I was, how much I really wanted this woman I was making howl with laughter. I drank in her shrieks, the feel of her skin, the sight of her wiggling body.

I stopped tickling, my hands moving to stroke her sides and hips. Kyla’s hysteria gradually subsided, though she continued to gasp and snicker, her body shivering as she slowly calmed down. I was still wearing my robe, though since I had used the sash to bind Kyla’s hands it had been hanging open and not covering much of me. While Kyla recovered a bit, I quickly shrugged out of it and tossed it to the side. I was now as naked as she was.

Kyla regained her powers of speech. Chest heaving, she pleaded with me in a breathless voice not to punish her anymore, promising to be obedient.

“But there’s so much of you Maki hasn’t touched yet,” I said, caressing her hips. “Your thighs… your feet…” My voice was lower than it usually is. It’s something that happens to me when I get really wound up. I also talk about myself in the third person. Silly, I know, but I’m always too far gone to be embarrassed about it, and those I’m with are usually in no position to mock or tease me.

Kyla moaned. “My mistress can do with her slave as she wishes,” she gasped. “But she’s begging you not to tickle her like that anymore. Let her show her kind mistress how good she can be.”

I pouted, still stroking her, and pretended to think. “Hmmm… Maki does want to be nice to you,” I said. “Maki really enjoyed that bath, and Maki can’t stay too angry at someone who let their desire get the best of them… That’s what you told her. That you couldn’t resist squeezing her, tickling her, because she was ‘hot’.”

“I’m so sorry, mistress,” Kyla said breathlessly. “Please forgive my impudence from before… I promise I’ll be good.”

“Is it true, Kyla? Do you find Mistress Maki hot?”

Kyla closed her eyes and whimpered. “Mistress, I… I’m sorry…” Kyla was torn. Saying “yes” could be a further sign of impudence and earn her more tickling; saying “no” meant not only that she had lied earlier, but ran the risk of offending her mistress.

“Is it true, Kyla?”

“Ohhh… yes, mistress… I do… please don’t punish me for that…”

I took my hands off her and put them behind my head. “Open your eyes , Kyla. Look at Maki.”

Kyla opened her eyes to see me on display above her. She gave a little gasp. She had seen me naked before, of course, but not like this. My arms were up, fingers laced behind my head, my back arched slightly, pushing my enormous chest forward. I saw her eyes run over me as I straddled her. “Tell Maki more,” I said.

“… oh mistress… you’re so gorgeous…”

“Do you like Maki’s breasts? Do you want them?” I twitched my shoulders a couple times, setting my large breasts swinging back and forth.

“Oh yes… they’re so… big and luscious, mistress…”

“You’re luscious yourself, Kyla.”

“I’m glad my sweet mistress… ohhhhh!

My hands were on her chest, massaging her full, round breasts. Kyla moaned, closing her eyes and arching her back. “…mmmm… oh mistress…” I spread my fingers and gently squeezed as much as I could, then drew them slowly together to give her stiff nipples a ticklish pluck. I gently traced the out swell of her boobs, making her giggle and shiver, then wriggled into her underarms. “… neee-heeeheee… heeheehee…

I scooted up her legs a little bit, rose up on my knees, and leaned forward, planting my hands on either side of her head. I was now on my hands and knees above her. Kyla opened her eyes to find my tits hanging over her, nipples just inches from her face. She gave a low moan.

“Do you want them, Kyla? Do you…”

“… GRRRAAAAARRR…!" Kyla’s head shot forward, burying her face in one of my breasts. Her lips went wide and clamped around my swollen nipple, sucking it — and as much flesh around it as she could — deep into her mouth. I shrieked in surprise… and then shrieked in laughter as my breast and nipple were sucked, licked and munched on with a lust-fuelled hunger that was almost overwhelming. Growling and moaning, Kyla devoured my boob as I squealed above her. She suddenly brought her knees up behind me. They crashed into my butt, making me lose my balance and shoving me forward further into her face.

… yeeeaahahahaha!… aahahahaha!…” I wriggled around frantically as I tried to push myself off her. After a few excruciating moments I pushed myself off, sitting up and pinning her legs again. I gasped, breathing heavily, while below me Kyla continued to crane her neck forward, mouth open and tongue now lashing the air. With a frustrated groan she gave up and let her head crash back onto the cushion.

“…ohh Kyla…” I breathed. “… whew… you’re just full of surprises…” I clasped my heaving breasts in my hands. “You’re a greedy girl, aren’t you Kyla?”

Moaning again, Kyla craned towards me, but her mouth’s target was out of reach now.

“No no,” I said. “Greedy girls don’t get to munch on Maki’s breasts. Greedy girls get tickled.”

“…uhhnnn… no…”

I began dancing my wriggling fingers all over Kyla’s torso, pressing into her ribs, pinching her sides, burrowing into her underarms, fluttering across her chest. “Maki likes to teach greedy girls a lesson,” I said. “Maki likes to tickle them until they learn patience. Maki tickles and tickles until the greediness is all gone. Are you a greedy girl, Kyla?”

“… naaahahaha!… no-ho-ho-ho!… eehehehe!… nohoho!…”

“Yes, you are, Kyla,” I said, reaching one hand behind me to her feet, scratching my fingernails up and down an arch. “You tried to gobble up Maki’s breast. Greedy girls gobble.”

“… ohhkayy!… hahahaa!… I’m sorreehehee… eye wuz grehheeheedee!… hahaha!…” Between bouts of laughter Kyla blurted out “sorrys,” her words barely coherent. “… I’m a greeheedee gurrl… hahaha… I’m a greeheeheedee gurrll!…”

“If Maki gives you another chance, will you be good?”

Kyla seemed to be ticklish just about everywhere, but I noticed that when I tickled her belly and especially her waist, her giggles took on a more hysterical pitch and her thrashing got more desperate. So I focused in on that spot, fingers pumping her sides while my thumbs pressed into her stomach.

“…AAAA-haa-haa-haa!… nyaa-hahaha!…”

“Will you be gentle, Kyla?” I said. “If Maki lets you have her breasts again, will you be gentle?”

“…AAAAhahahaha!… YEHEHEHEHSSS!… AAAHAHAHAHAA!…”

“Do you promise Maki?”

Kyla’s head was thrown back, eyes squeezed shut and mouth wide open. She shook with silent laughter. She managed to nod once or twice, her mouth trying to form the word “yes” through her hysterics. I left her belly and waist alone, traced my fingers up her sides to her neck and shoulders, letting her hysteria subside a bit into giggles and titters.

“You promised Maki you’d be gentle,” I said. “What will Maki do if you break that promise?”

Kyla moaned. “… m-misstress please…”

My hands slid to her chest and took her turgid nipples between thumb and forefinger. I rolled them very gently. “Tell Maki what she’ll do.”

“… ohhhhhh… hehehe… you’ll t-tickle me…”

“Yes, Maki will tickle and tickle and tickle… and this time she won’t stop…” on my hands and knees, I positioned myself above her again. “… but not if you’re gentle. If you’re gentle, Maki will be very nice to you…”

“… ohhh please… mmmphhhh…”

When Kyla’s warm, full lips wrapped around my nipple, I cried out in pleasure. Goosebumps sprang out all over my skin and a delicious little shiver went through me. Kyla seemed to roll my nipple between her lips, drawing it deeper into her mouth little by little. “… ohhh… yes… that’s it Kyla,” I sighed. “… ohhh so gentle… ohhhh…” The tip of her tongue flickered teasingly at the tip of my nipple a few times like a timid swimmer testing the waters, making me gasp with each flick. Then, as if losing its shyness, her tongue whirled around my areola over and over again until I cried out. Kyla drew my breast further into her mouth and began bathing my nipple with long full strokes.

I was in ecstasy, and I let Kyla know it. “… ohh Kyla… ohhh… you’re making Maki feel so good…”

Kyla was making her own little noises of pleasure, moving sinuously underneath me. She let my breast pop out of her mouth briefly, nuzzling it with her nose, peppering it with little kisses, gently blowing on my nipple. I tittered and cooed, shivering with delight. “… ooo… (teeheehee)… oh Maki loves what you’re doing…”

“… I’m glad… my mistress is pleased…” she sighed between kisses. “… am I being… gentle enough…”

“… oh yes…” I shifted a little, giving her my other breast. I babbled sweet gibberish between moans and sighs, and she licked and sucked and nibbled, matching my soft cries with those of her own.

My arms started shaking, pleasure sapping them of their strength. I got off Kyla, laying down on my side right next to her. We pressed up against each other; she turned her head towards me and with a moan began kissing my chest again. I put my hand on the back of her head, holding her to me. While her wonderful mouth resumed its work, I let my other hand slide down her torso, fondling her breasts on the way down. I paused once more at her belly to stroke and lightly tickle her, before continuing my journey down to slip between her thighs.

Kyla gave a cry, her eyes popping open. “Oh! … ohhh mistressummm… please don’t tease me… unnnghh…

“No no,” I said, my voice low. “Maki doesn’t tease good girls. Maki gives good girls what they want.”

Kyla moaned, her hips rocking back and forth in time with my hand. Very, very gradually I increased the pace of my strumming and stroking. Kyla’s half-closed eyelids fluttered, her thighs clenching tight around my hand. She arched her body against the bonds, pressing into me, the sounds coming from her growing louder as she slowly got closer to the tipping point. "Oh, oh, mmmm… don't stop mistress…” she wailed. “…don't stop… ohhh… please don't stop…" Her mouth opened with a silent cry, her hips lifted up off the pillow…

"Aieeee!” She suddenly screamed as her body was wracked with a powerful climax. Her legs shot out, her hips thrust forward. Her entire body shook as she cried out in ecstasy again and again. I slowed my hand as the aftershocks jolted through her and she finally went limp.

When whispering her name a few times and blowing in her ear failed to elicit anything other than a shiver and a coo, I knew I had truly knocked her out. I untied her and let her sleep, curled up on the cushions near me. Stretching out among the big pillows, I helped myself to the karafe of wine and the tray of fruit, eating at my leisure. Occasionally I’d give Kyla a little ticklish poke with my toes. She’d smile and titter in her sleep, shifting around.

I let her sleep a little while longer as I ate and drank my fill, really taking my time about it. But then I decided it was time to go about satisfying another kind of hunger. I plucked a large, fluffy plume from a nearby vase and gently tickled Kyla awake. She lay there curled up amidst the pillows as I brushed the plume over her buns and along the curve of her hip. She twitched and giggled, but didn’t try to squirm away.

“Wake up, Kyla,” I whispered in her ear. “Your mistress wants you.”

Kyla yawned and stretched, then rolled over to face me, smiling. “How can I best serve my mistress?”

Through the rest of the night she served her mistress in all sorts of ways. I made her give me a back massage, longer and much more sensual than the one she had given me in the bath earlier. I made her worship my feet, rubbing and kissing and licking them just enough to send chills up and down my spine and make me giggle. I teased her with my body, and made her beg to suck on my breasts again…

I say I “made” her do all these things — and much more — but Kyla was very enthusiastic and extremely eager to please. I tickled her a lot, too, though purely for fun this time rather than discipline. I made it all worth her while, as I was very nice to her several times during the night, just as she was very nice to me, until finally, our bodies sated, we fell into a deep, deep sleep, tangled up together among the cushions…

---------------------------------------

Part 2 is right here. But before you go…

Does anyone want to see some images that served as partial inspiration for Maki?

If the answer is “no,” then you should probably stop reading now. If not…

The images below are readily available elsewhere, but they’re not “mine.” If that’s an issue, then do your thing good moderators.

Maki is partially inspired by a real-life woman I know. Of course, her name was changed quite a bit, etc. but her physical appearance in the story stayed fairly close to her real-world inspiration.

By the time I started writing down some of the fantasies she starred in, the real world inspiration was a less frequent presence in my life. So, in order to sort of keep her type “fixed” in my mind while writing, I pulled some images from an archive I’ve gathered. I like the character a lot (she appears in several other stories I’ve written). I wish I was an artist and could show you what’s exactly in my mind when I picture Maki — as attractive as I find the woman in the images below, my imagination is better — but I’m no artist, so for any readers who have followed “Maki’s Seduction” thus far, these images might help you visualize her. I’m not saying this is exactly Maki — it’s more of a “who would play her in the movie” kinda thing.

Once again, those who prefer to keep Maki a figment of their imagination might want to stop here…

tumblr_pzh7a5jiHc1y4esmuo1_1280.jpg tumblr_pi0hicu4aW1v173x1_1280.jpg tumblr_md2dz2sXZW1rusn8qo1_500.jpg tumblr_lwe126786U1qib0sho1_500.jpg

The model’s name is Aneta Buena. She used to model for Polish Busty and a few other sites (including her own), but I don’t think she’s active anymore — I haven’t seen anything really new from her for a long while. But you can still find pictures of her all over the internet. I think the real Aneta is kinda short —5’1” I remember reading — so Maki is about 2”-3” taller than her. Maki’s hair is straight and a little lighter, and she has a more angular face and more defined jawline than Aneta. But as far as skin tone, body shape — especially the hips and thighs — and general vibe, Aneta will get you there.

And even if she’s not your cup of tea, I figured the people of the TMF can appreciate the pose in that last pic.

Last edited:
Wonderful story. very sensual... loved it. Would be so great if there would be a second part. :) Thanks so much for posting.

Another great contribution and a start of an interesting story jmills, thank you!

Very sensual story and well written. Should be interesting to see this world develop and what else can be done with it. Good job.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back