• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Makoto in "Anything for Rindoukan" (Foot Job and male nudity)

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey everyone...

Well here's a quick pic that I did of the tough but lovely Makoto...

After not making any winnings in the last tournament during the events of Super Street Fighter IV, Makoto went back to her decrepit Dojo to fix it by hand and make money the old fashion way.

However times were very hard and not many people had come to enroll in her Dojo and those that did were quickly rejected since they would only be allowed to join if they could beat Makoto, which no one has...

Desperate to find a means to acquire some money she looked the internet to find a way while visiting a public library. While there, she stumbled upon old articles about the past tournament and discovered several pages that discussed the fighters that had fought in it. Overcome by curiosity, she clicked on her page which to her amazement, had told a large amount of info on her, from her age and where she has fought, to her body type. The page then got heavily to the subject of her feet, which were stated to be very large for a female of her height.

Unbelieving that her feet were that big, she contemplated closing the page. However just to be sure, she decided to do a search to see if anybody else who has either seen Makoto in action or had read the info page, had the same feelings on her feet.

Through her searches she found many discussion boards that talked about her and how large her feet were. This made Makoto instantly surge with anger. For a person who fought barefoot all the time, she was very particular about her feet and didn't like anybody talking about them.

She read further and further, stumbling upon forums and art sites that had her feet as main topics. However the more she read, the less anger she was beginning to feel. Many of the topics and posters had shown overwhelming love and affection to her. She was astonished by literally thousands of fans, comments, and even fan art of her being put into foot fetish situations. She literally laugh out loud at the pics of her being put into tickle situations before quickly being hushed by the librarian.

Unfamiliar with the interest of feet, she decided to look up "foot fetishism" on an online encyclopedia. She discovered a wealth of new knowledge being that feet can be seen as highly appreciated body parts and can create severe sexual desires in most individuals...

...That's when it hit her...

a perfect idea that could possibly get her more money than any tournament could bring at once... It would be weird, but at least she would be able to acquire funds to fix up Rindoukan Dojo... with that, she quickly joined some of the fetish forums and furiously made a few advertisements for a few "newly invented techniques" before running back to her Dojo.

The result were just as expected with hundreds of people flocking to Rindoukan Dojo in the pursuit of gaining some "personal" time with it's master...

The "soft sole release" technique as it is called by Makoto, is possibly the best she's ever taught at 25,000 yen (approximately 300 U.S. dollars) a person... the "students" spending such exclusive time with the skillful feet of such a master thought so too.

"Better to beat them off and get money then then beat them up and get nothing..." Thought Makoto as she "taught" her next student... I'll have the Dojo fixed in no time. Maybe before I order those tickling stocks for the lesson next week...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hope you guys and gals like it!

Tell me what you think!

"Makoto" is (C) to Capcom

Everything drawn, colored and written by me... ;)

Very, very nicely drawn and great background story. Overall fantastic :coolthumbup

When I heard that the Rindoukan dojo fell on hard times, I thought it meant.....

awesome pic dude :lol

I hope you make more pictures, one of ibuki doing a footjob would be great :drool

I agree, Ibuki's feet are truly wonderful!

Fantastic and super hot! Awesome job! :)

Thank you very much I appreciate it!

*loves makoto's feet* ^^

Heh... you're not the only one who loves em! :D

Very, very nicely drawn and great background story. Overall fantastic :coolthumbup

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy all parts of this piece!

dude! thank you for the picture. can you make more pictures?

You're welcome and thank you! I plan on making a lot more in the future.

When I heard that the Rindoukan dojo fell on hard times, I thought it meant.....

Heh... hard times always get softer later on. Makoto will make sure of that.

awesome pic dude :lol

I hope you make more pictures, one of ibuki doing a footjob would be great :drool

Thanks... Yep Ibuki is definitely gonna go on my list. I have an idea for her that would make a very hot pic. ;)

I agree, Ibuki's feet are truly wonderful!

Yes, they are amazing as is every barefoot girl in the street fighter universe.

Love her facial expression, and she got her toes pedicured too it seems.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back