• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Makoto's Debt Repayment Plan (Part 1, FF/F)

CChewy

This is my first attempt at writing a tickling story! I feel like I've been reading stories like this for so long it was time to throw my hat into the ring and see what I could do. I hope you enjoy it, leave me some feedback if you do, and let me know if I cooked or not! I've already written a second part (which I'll link at the end) and plan on writing more. I haven't really posted here before, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to branch out. I typically post on Deviantart, here is where this post is from. https://www.deviantart.com/carmel-chewy/art/Makoto-s-Debt-Repayment-Plan-Part-1-FF-F-1020533009

If you've played Persona 5 before, this is a "Bad End" to one of the arcs of the story with those characters, but if you haven't played before, won't really matter. I think the story stands up on its own. But let me know what you think!

The Phantom Thieves failed to meet their deadline on changing Kaneshiro's heart, due to their leader taking one too many days off. Without that very change, there was no convincing the mafia lieutenant to back down and debts had to be paid to keep him quiet. Which was where Makoto Niijima found herself in a tight spot as the primary target of the mafia's blackmail. She was only given one option to raise the 3 Million yen extortion and that was to be the club's entertainment until her "show" covered the costs.

Her show was to be a humiliating one, she could tell before it even started. Her face was already burning from embarrassment at the set up she was in. Just across the club from the bar and right along side the dance floor, Makoto found herself up on display as if she was a painting on the wall. Being right along side the dance floor meant that any of the dancers could see her, anyone sitting down among the tables and chairs watching the dancers wouldn't miss her, and being across from the bar meant she was a focal point for nearly everyone in the club but that didn't explain to her how she was going to get the money she needed to earn.

Maybe that was the price to pay, to be a warning for people trying to cross the club's manager and after a time on this wall of shame she'd be let go. The bouncer who helped put her into her spot on the wall after she had turned herself in, barely talked to her besides giving her instructions on how to bend and sit in her arrangement. She was sat down inside of a box, leaning forward with her legs out in front of her, this bend allowed for just her head and feet to be on the outside and the rest of her body enclosed in this box, her arms bent behind her back. After she was boxed up, it box was slide into a chamber on the wall of the club, completing her painting like display.

Now the bouncer looked to be setting up a rope and line dividers as if people would be lining up to see her. After setting up the lines, the bouncer finally started to walk back over while whistling for two of the club's dancers to come over. Makoto started to get nervous as it finally started to sink in just what kind of situation she was in, in this shady club. She had agreed to this show without hearing the details, since they had missed the deadline it was the only way to quickly earn the yen they needed and save her new found friends from getting their pictures leaked, while maybe buying time for them to try again later on.

Before the bouncer could make it over to her, Sae Niijima had come burrowing through the club. Strutting past everyone else in the building and walking right up to confront the bouncer. "Just what the hell is going on here? Let her out of there, right now." Sae sternly pressed him after getting in his face.

"Relax lady, this girl owes our club a little bit of money. Rather than rat her out to debt collectors about her... irresponsible dues. We decided to work out a little compromise to help her out and give her the opportunity raise the money she needs to get us and she gladly agreed" he explained, holding his hands out in surrender.

"Sis I..." Makoto tried to reach out to her sister.

"Shut up Makoto, can't you see I'm now going to have to clean up this mess you've gotten yourself into? This is ridiculous." She lashed back and Makoto quieted back down

"Hey, you're causing a scene lady. We've already got an arrangement here, not that it involves you! But if it'll make you happy and I don't gotta throw a pretty girl like you out of here, take a seat and I'll explain the deal" The bounce slyly said while pulling out a seat at a table a ways away from Makoto with Sae angrily taking it, waiting for an answer.

He pulled out another chair along side her so they were both looking up at Makoto sticking out on the wall, like she was a trophy for the club goers to admire. "Listen, she's a first timer here so we didn't put her up to anything crazy, she is just the main attraction for a little side show we put on. People will pay a little bit here and there to partake, in about a week or so depending on how she does, we can let her out, no sweat."

"A week? She can't just be here for a whole week, just tell me what she owes, I'll pay it and then we're leaving"

"You think you can just pay it up front? Oh, I get it. You must be that fancy Prosecutor sister of hers, you might actually have the cash. Alright, she's down for 3 million yen"

"Fine" Sae spat out while she was furiously filling out a check before handing it over to the bouncer. "Here, now get her out of there. I don't have time for this"

"Woah now. I didn't say anything about getting her out already! Just what she owes. As I was saying, normally, the time our boxed guest spends here can give or take based on what the person up on the wall owes and how good business is while they're here. Customer's have to pay per minute to play, so if you don't have a good performance, maybe it takes awhile, the crowd loves you? No time at all. We'll consider this that you bought her time up, so she'll get out of here on schedule next Friday night. You won't have to worry about her pulling money in, but the show must go on for our guests, you know? Not good business to just let her go."

"That's bullshit and you know it. I can't have her gone a full week and I'm sure you have plenty of people who are in the same situation. So I'm confident you're about to try and sell me on another bad deal here since you've designed it this way, get on with it." Sae crossed her arms, not backing down for a second.

"You're as smart as they say, right to the point too, I like it. Fork over a little bit more, buy some of the fun toys for our patrons to use and go all out. I can see to it that she is out of here on Sunday night, basically just one crazy weekend for her and it's all over"

"Toys? You think I'll just let you disgusting people play around with her? I've got connections to the police and I can make this a real scene if we have to. I paid to end this quickly and quietly but if that is..."

"I think you're making it out to be even worse than it is. You asked about the situation but you haven't even heard what kind of show she'll be center stage for, have you?"

"And what might that be?"

"Well, your dear sister is our guest of honor this weekend on what we call the Tickle Wall here. That's all it is, honest."

"You...wait... it's...I'm-I'm sorry it's what?" Sae's expression folded into one of shock and she uncrossed her arms in surprise, stepping back slightly.

"The Tickle Wall, it started as a thing the girls working here thought would be funny. We'd have a dancer sit in the box on the wall, guests would tip a little bit here and there to tickle them. It started out as a joke but we started pulling some serious cash from it. Club girls would love to do it to work out some stress or get a little sadism out of their system, maybe impress a boyfriend a bit by putting on a show. But it got more and more popular probably because it's so unique, so we made it a thing. Added a bit of tools and extras to really get whoever is sitting in, but people love it, well, besides who is in it anyway."

"...And that's all you'll be doing to her?" Sae asked, the face of someone completely flabbergasted.

"Promise!" The bounce smiled, he had read Sae like a book. Sae might have been smart, hard worker, but she was still quite naïve about this night life. He had successfully drawn her in with their innocent enough on paper routine. "If you open up the options for every toy and tool, hand over some extra pocket money and we've got a deal, I can arrange her time to go from Friday to Friday into Friday to Sunday. I'll even throw in free drinks for you at the bar if you want to stay around and make sure it's up to snuff." He smiled like a car salesman.

"Fine, but I WILL be watching tonight to make sure you aren't up to anything funny." Sae glared while handing over all the yen she had left in her purse.

"Of course, settle into the bar and get whatever drink you'd like. Unless you want to double up?" He leaned in and whisper to Sae while taking her cash "I can get her out on Saturday night if you take up another wall slot next to her. I bet you're too tough to be ticklish so it'd be no big deal, right?" Sae gave no response, but instead shot a look at him that could've killed if it had any more anger in it.

"Ladies!" He called over to the two dancers he addressed before Sae walked in, who were waiting over by Makoto on the wall still. "Can you set up our guest for the House's full tour experience? We've got a buyer before the night even truly starts" while he walked Sae off and to the bar.

"On it" the girls shouted out to him as he walked off and then turning to face Makoto. "The full tour? Nobody has been on that for a long time, you'll have a fun stay here with us!" The blonde dancer said while sliding off Makoto's right shoe. "Yeah, right. Even the normal event is brutal, you don't need to lie to her." The moody dancer with jet black hair replied back to her while pulling off Makoto's left shoe and sock in one go. "That's just because you hate smiling Jessica, it ruins your little goth routine you pull on the guys here!" Blondie said while slowly peeling off Makoto's right sock, a smile beaming, clearly enjoying her job.

"W-what are you doing..? You can't just steal my shoes like that, what's this show even about? Someone better start telling me what's going on." Makoto tried to get out with as much confidence as she could still muster, but her voice clearly breaking from the nerves.

"You explain Emma, I don't want to have to every single weekend" Jessica said, sounding bored and facing away to unlock a suitcase sitting on a bar stool leaned against the wall. "You mean no one told you yet?? Oh my goddddd, that's so funny! Wait, wait, wait. In thatttttt case, hold on!" Emma giddily grabbed the small lock that was holding the suitcase shut and clamped it over the latch where the box holding Makoto would open "If you already agreed to participate, we just have to be sure there are no take backs now before we explain, silly!" Emma was clearly on the verge of laughing herself at what she had just done. "We're just getting you and these cute feet set up to be center stage on the Tickle Wall!" Emma threw her hands out like she was completing a grand presentation.

"Huhhh?? Wh-What do you mean by that?" Makoto stammered out in confusion

"Hmph, yikes. How reckless to agree to something without knowing." Jessica smirked while grabbing a thin leather rope from the suitcase and holding onto Makoto's big toe. "The Tickle Wall is our most popular sideshow every night! Our guests come in and pay up to tickle whoever happens to be on the wall, that's why the set up is like this! Your head is here so everyone can see your smiling, laughing face and then of course your feet are there to tickle!" Emma said, while repeating the same motion as Jessica and beginning to thread the rope through the small holes in the box, tightly tying each toe perfectly still against the wall.

"Usually being tickled makes you really squirmy, so you can't tickle anyone for more than a few seconds before they get away. But the wall is so fun because here, people have to really experience being tickled for a change, it's totally a different feeling! Since you signed up for the full tour, you'll get a more intense ride. See, you'll be bare foot and with these little ropes on your toes, you can't wiggle around or scrunch away the feeling! It's a full workout that's for sure." Emma gleefully explained as she finished pulling the rope taut through the box like a stitch. Makoto nervously tried to twitch her foot as she saw the toe ties be completed and realized despite her strength she really couldn't budge them.

"There's no way I can take that!?" I won't be able to handle it! Let's think of another w...!" Makoto began to plead. "No one likes a quitter, or someone who goes back on their deals" Jessica said, while catching Makoto off guard and stuffing a ball gag into her mouth mid-plead "Besides, it was supposed to be my shift this weekend on the wall, so you aren't getting out on my account" Jessica swiftly closed the clasp on the gag behind Makoto's head while pocketing the key to the lock on the box in her bra, all while keeping her condescending smirk. "Oh you're no fun Jessica, I still wanted to show her all the tools that come on the tour!" Emma pouted

"You still can, I just didn't want to hear her complain about it." Jessica continued to remain bored and shrugged. "I'm going to go put up the sign and then open the line up to get us started. Maybe I'll let the DJ know to make an announcement..." Jessica then grabbed the blank whiteboard from over Makoto's head and began writing "Customer Appreciation Weekend, The Tickle Wall is 100% Free!~" Makoto stared in wide-eyed horror at Jessica as she put the sign up, looked up at her sign, proud of her work, and walked away. Makoto sharply turned over to Emma who was now presenting the suitcase like it was her pride and joy.

"Okay, okay, so normally customer's have to pay additional for the tools but since you're so special, they're all free this weekend thanks to a surprise contribution! Now most customer's usually will just use their hands, I think should prep you for some things you might see tonight. Or rather feel I guess, hehe!" Makoto could feel herself shaking a bit from her nerves as Emma pulled out the first tool with a grin a child would have while opening a present.

"Here is your standard feather, its just light stuff, exactly what you'd expect, a little plain for my tastes" she tossed it over to the stool and it floated around. "This one here is a little pinwheel roller! Waterburger or something, I don't really know, I just call it a pinwheel!" Makoto wanted to roll her eyes as the ditzy dancer butchered the name, but knew if she irritated this girl at all, with how excited she was about these tools she might never get a break this whole weekend, so she kept her eyes locked on Emma's hands as she continued her show and tell.

"It looks like it would kind of hurt, right? But if you run it across the skin fast and light enough it just tickles like hell! Kind of like this!" Emma said while quickly pointing the wheel towards Makoto's foot, causing her to reflexively flinch her head back "Hahaha, I'm just kidding with you! You're already going to have enough trouble with the party girls I won't do that to you while on the clock. But geez, you might really be in trouble girl!" Makoto realized just how right this girl was as much as it pained her to admit, she noticed when she flinched in full force to try and get away from the wheel, when she tugged on her foot in a burst of energy it still didn't move at all yet again.

"Next, we have this electric toothbrush!" Emma flicked it on and it began to spin so fast it blurred to Makoto as she focused in on it, letting out a whimper. "Yeah, this one is really bad, no two ways about it. The brush itself is bad enough but it vibrates a little and that gets you too. Most people will just use it on your foot but it really shines if it goes in and out of your toes." Emma shut the brush off and placed it between Makoto's big and second toe as if to demonstrate how well it would work, Makoto could feel herself breathing a bit faster. "They're basically perfectly designed to go in there at this size" Emma continued down the line of her toes, not brushing, but just showing how it would fit in between each one. "So, just brace yourself if someone notices that. It's sooooo bad and we've got a couple of these here so people can end up getting a few toes at once." Emma set the example toothbrush on the stool and pulled out a half a dozen more from the suitcase to lean against the stool as well.

"Alright, what's next!" Makoto couldn't believe this show and tell from hell was still going. She tried to rationalize how people could put this much thought into this. But couldn't picture how there was more than just people using their hands and a feather. She dreaded what else was about to be shown next as Emma was bouncing on her tip toes digging out the next instrument from her trusted suitcase.

"This is a hairbrush!" Emma held it in both hands like it was a holy relic. "I know what you're thinking, it's for hair how could that possibly tickle!? Well, check these bad girls out!" She held the brush right up to Makoto's face and pointed to the beads on the end of each plastic length of the brush, while Makoto looked in confusion and trepidation, Emma looked down at Makoto with a sadistic glee that went unnoticed as she stared at the hairbrush.

This was her favorite part, why she loved hosting this side show. She'd never tickle the guests herself, but she knew how the anticipation made it worse. To be in the box, waiting and waiting, and seeing exactly what was going to happen, not really sure just how ticklish you really are, wondering how all the tools will feel, how many people will try this out. She loved to watch the wheels spin in her guest's head as a thousand different thoughts raced through their mind and Makoto's wheels were spinning a hundred miles a minute. Makoto couldn't even remember the last time she was tickled, maybe by Sae when they were younger, but only remembered she hated it, nothing more. A bit of drool came up to the gag while she panicked from Emma's explanations.

"These little beads provide so many different points of contact all at once on your foot, the nerves get all freaked out or something and it tickles like helllllllll! These are definitely the worst tools we got." Emma said while grabbing a second one out of the case and placing it on the bar stool with the other tools. "Unluckily, everyone always thinks its so weird as an item up here, so people use them all the time. Then once they see the reaction it gets, oh girl, they just keep brushing and brushing. Ughh, it's like so bad!" Emma flicked her hair out of her face to complete her dismayed routine of how "bad" it was.

Emma went into the suitcase again, this time pulling out a mason jar. It looked like an almost clear liquid with a light pink hue. "We just bought this stuff from some back-alley doctor, I'm not exactly sure what it do..."

"Ladies and gentleman of the night..." The DJ started into the microphone while Jessica was dancing around on stage next to them, their voice echoing throughout the club as the music dimmed just a bit and a spotlight panned over to Makoto and Emma.

"Oh! The show is about to start you big star! How exciting, I better go make sure to organize the line. Usually don't want to let more than two people up at once but it'll be hard to count since people aren't buying tickets, tools, or time!" Emma coyly teased while placing the mason jar on the stool and she started to walk backwards away to the head of the line, looking Makoto right in the eyes. "I'd say good luck butttttt, I think we both know you're too ticklish for luck to matter, you're screwed!" Emma winked and threw up a peace sign, letting the mask slip a bit, Makoto winced again as Emma turned and addressed the growing crowd...

Sae sat at the bar, frustrated as she took another sip from her already half finished dirty martini. After a long day at work she wanted nothing more than to go home, kick off her heels, take a bath, put her hair up, and enjoy a drink. Two out of five wasn't the worst thing happening to a Niijima tonight, she thought as she tied her hair back into a ponytail. She couldn't believe the mess Makoto had dragged her into.

Sae knew this club was dirty and had been trying to find a way to bring a case against them for ages, but miraculously every time she thought she'd have them, cops would somehow lose evidence, or a witness wouldn't show. She knew she was lucky being able to negotiate the club into just the weekend, the cops would never had helped her get Makoto out if she had asked. There was just enough tension where they could come to a stalemate, she couldn't get Makoto out completely free but at least it wasn't weeks here.

Maybe it would teach Makoto a lesson, Sae thought to herself bitterly as she took another sip of her drink. Her sister had been wearing on her nerves lately, on top of her increased work load. She looked on ahead at the line that had formed for Makoto, threatening to nearly loop around the bar. The first takers were being let through the line and brought up to start. She couldn't see the full details from across the bar but she saw two girls who had previously come off the dance floor bring a hand up each to Makoto's feet and watched as her head started swinging side to side.

The bouncer had filled her in on all the details about what she had essentially signed Makoto up for with the full tour experience. So, she was fully aware of what could and probably would happen to her sister. She continued to watch on, as the two party girls were looking at each other and laughing about how absurd what they were doing was. They were using both hands now along each foot and Sae found herself gripping her glass a little too tight, a lingering anxiousness coming over her.

She finished the drink and asked the bartender for a second, since they were on the house. Unconsciously, she scrunched her toes, bunching up her nylons. Still safe in her own high heels as the two girls began to poke along each of Makoto's own exposed and immobile toes, causing her to lurch her head up and stare up at the ceiling in response as they poked. They gripped onto Makoto's arches and Sae could feel a tingle starting on her own sole that wouldn't go away.

An unusual lack of composure could be seen as she started tapping her heels onto the ground. The girls rapidly spidered their sharp, long nails over Makoto's heels and a laugh almost came through the gag. Sae took a long sip of her second drink and felt a compulsion to retighten the clasp on her own heel straps. As if to make sure her own shoe wouldn't come off. She had leaned down to do so without thinking, when she leaned back up another pair of girls had started the same process of testing each of Makoto's spots, as her head could be seen twitching and turning around with every contact each finger made on her foot.

The irritating tingle wouldn't leave Sae as she watched, she rationalized that the club had made their drinks fairly cheap and strong which was making her feel this way. Finishing the second one, Sae told herself that watching everything unfold would do neither of the sisters any good. Without any tricks left to play, she promptly left the club for the night to resume her work from home. She would pick up a pair of slippers from the store on the way back to wear at home, suddenly self conscious about being bare foot for some unexplained reason.

Makoto felt like the nerves on her feet were being tased as yet another pair of tipsy girls were dragging their fingers up and down them. She could feel the tension underneath her toes as she desperately tried to pull against the leather ropes keeping her feet still, convinced if she could move them a bit, it would at least give her something else to think about. Either trying to move away or being able to scrunch up her foot like every instinct in her body begged her to when a nail swept across the ball of her foot.

"Hey, what are all these things here?" One of the girls asked, pointing to all the different tools set up on the bar stool next to Makoto with one hand, her left still opening and closing over Makoto's foot. "Nuh uh, nghgnghghn" gargled out of Makoto as she tried to make eye contact with Emma who had a suspiciously pleased gleam in her eye. "Oh, these things?" As she had the cockiest smile and a side eye at Makoto. "Jussttttt somethings to mix up your tickling if you're getting bored with just your fingers!"

"Would any of these really tickle? They're just regular household items, that seems lame." the second girl questioned, putting her hands on her hips in disappointment. "Well, let's see!" the friend responded while grabbing a toothbrush and sticking it right into her friend's stomach, exposed from her crop top. "AIIIIEEEE, shit hey! Watch it!" the girl hopped back as she responded "Hehe, looks like they work pretty good then!" the curious girl said giggling at her friend's reaction.

"Yeah, whatever, I guess. Gimme some of those." The girl who just got tickled for a brief second now looked annoyed and snatched two more toothbrushes from the stool, pouting as she locked onto Makoto's foot. She was eager to burn off her new found irritation and flipped both on. "Let's give these a shot then" as she set both of the spinning brushes in the center of Makoto's foot, causing her to yelp in shock and a steady stream of laughter came through the gag, no longer as muffled as the laughs the finger tickling was bringing out.

"Ohhh yeah, those really work! I wanna try!" the friend said, she went to grab some from the stool but Emma was already holding two out for her "Here you go, let her have it! Try alternating bringing them up and down her foot, really move them around!" "HRPHE" Makoto tried to angerly address Emma for giving tips on how best to tickle her but it only served to show how effectively it was working on her.

The pouting girl had now dialed in to the experience, the irony of being tickled for a split second making her want to unleash hell on this girl in front of her that has already been on the tickle wall for a few hours that night and met several different tickler guests. She had been gliding the brushes around her target's foot like she was trying to slowly paint the whole surface, her right hand circling around in the arch and dipping into the instep, her left going back and forth against the balls of the foot. Her methodical approach causing Makoto's eyes to start to tear up as her laughter was reaching a fever pitch.

"Awwhhh, I think you're going to make her cry Beth! Hehe, how adorable." The curious girl now joined in with her friend, opting for the method Emma just explained to her, she placed her two spinning brushes in the center of the foot and just started scrubbing up and down as fast as she could, her left hand would go up, the right would go down and reverse. Makoto's laughter could now be fully heard through the gag, steadily streaming out.

"Could you imagine being in her spot Beth? I don't think you'd make it through the night, hehe." The more playful friend teased, "I'd never be in her spot, you wouldn't sign up for this kind of thing if you couldn't stand being tickled like me" Beth nonchalantly dismissed her friend while not losing focus on her brushing patterns. "Oh, so you think she likes it?" Emma leaned against the wall, watching the two girls at work and chimed in "Trust me, she loooovvveeees it. Everyone always has a good time at this show, it's all in the name of fun. Ain't that right, Makoto?"

Makoto was laughing to hard to even refute the claim, despite wanting to be very indignant about the torture she was receiving. "Lol! I could never, I can't even get pedicures to save my life. But hey, I won't judge, you like what you like! You gotta let loose if you're out at the club after all. Here you go cutie, coochie coochie coo!!" As she leaned in to swoosh her brushes even faster.

"HMMPHPMMPHPMPMHPM" Makoto had reached her tipping point for her composure, the combination of rapidly moving brushes spinning across her sole haphazardly contrasting with the precise, targeted brushing to some of her most ticklish spots on the other foot was driving her insane. Her head wildly twisting around, the tickling making her lose control of how she was moving and the balls of her feet turning white as she strained her foot with all her strength to move against the leather ropes in vain as her toes remained stuck, completely unmoved at all.

The visible effort she was putting into trying to break her toe ties had unfortunately backfired. "Are you trying to reach your foot out to us for even more tickling? You really are liking this!" Beth's friend was highly amused as she thought she was giving Makoto the time of her life and technically she was. But just not in the way she thought. "You want to reach those toes out to us? They seem a little stuck though, let me help you out." She moved both of the brushes onto Makoto's big toe and dragged them around. "Brushie, brushie, brushie! Hehe!" she giggled to herself as she polished each toe with the two brushes, going down the line. "And don't forget to floss!" as she started gliding them along the sides of her toes and scrubbing in between.

"STAHMMMMMM" Makoto tried to the girls attention desperately pleading with her eyes, but Beth was too focused on narrowing down her weak points and the air headed friend having too much fun playing dentist to pay attention. She was laughing so hard tears had completely blurred her eyes and started to fall as drool came out of her gag a bit. "Hey, there we go Beth, we got her to cry!" The air head had turned off the brushes and smiled like it was a job well done. "Huh?" Beth was startled out of her focused trance and looked at Makoto. "Oh yeah, guess we did." "Bet that felt pretty good, aye girl?" She patted the top of Makoto's head like she had just done Makoto a big favor before turning to Beth "Alright, I need another drink, let's go!" skipping off back to the bar with Beth following behind.

"Felt pretty good, huh? Hehe, yeah is that what you were thinking?" Emma smirked while wiping some of the tears and drool off Makoto while she tried to recover, breathing deeply. "They got you pretty good! When its that intense you feel those after-tickles right? Still kinda tingles a bit after they're done, but if you scrunch your foot up a bit, it kinda goes away. Oops, you can't try that though, guess I shouldn't have brought that up. Those toe ties really mess with you don't they? Can't move during, can't wipe the feeling away after, so mean!" Emma gave a fake sympathetic pout and laugh to herself as she dabbed the sweat away from Makoto's face and drool from her mouth, she was too tired to give a retort since she wouldn't be able to get her point across anyway and now she was more conscious of the tingling on her feet that wouldn't go away.

"You've had a couple different ticklers so far, quite the trooper! Are you getting used to all the different styles yet, anyyyyy favorrritttesss? Hehe, well, you'll get a chance to decide, I'm going to bring up the next ticklers!" Emma nearly jogged over to the line to let up the rope and bring the next people in. Makoto's night didn't get any easier as more and more people took their turn tickling the hell out of trapped feet. Another few hours had passed and more than a dozen ticklers trying out any tool that caught their eye had a turn before Emma spoke to Makoto again

"Whew, what a night! We've never been this busy, I'm getting a workout just guiding the line through and taking care of you!" Emma sighed as she wiped away more sweat from Makoto who's hair had stuck to her forehead. "Looks like you might actually have a break in the line here, I do feel kinda bad for you, you're our first ever free show host." Emma dabbed at the drool on Makoto's chin to clean her up.

"Tell you what, until the next guest comes I'll give you a real treat! Let me give you a little massage to put these feet of yours at ease, they've had it rough tonight" She grabbed the mason jar from the back-alley doctor and poured out a handful of the oil into her palm and started to work it into Makoto's sole with a firm, strong handed massage, pushing in deep to the tissue. "There, how does that feel? Pretty nice, rightttttt? I've been taking such good care of you tonight between cleaning you up and now massaging you? You might have to start calling me Big Sis!" Makoto couldn't deny after all the tickling so far this night, the massage was very welcome, it was helping her de-stress after this awful night and she could feel the tension melting away after tensing her feet for hours trying to move them around and brace them for their ticklish fate.

Emma poured out another helping of the oil and repeated the process with Makoto's other foot. Completely lathering her foot with it, pressing hard into the sole, massaging the heel, and kneading her toes "There we go, that feels good doesn't it? You might not believe me, but I'm actually really good at this stuff. I'm going to cosmetology school and just working here to cover the bills in the meantime." "Mmmmmhmm" A relaxed sigh of relief came from Makoto as Emma was working her magic, she felt herself calming down. "You know, we get this oil in these unlabeled jars by the dozen from this sketchy doctor. Our boss' boss really likes it, something about it being a natural remedy instead of crappy market bought stuff. It's got all these amazing medicinal properties, the herbs in it provide stress relief, which I bet you're feeling right about now! It rejuvenates the skin, moisturizes it, can help heal wounds, It's a real miracle drug!"

"Ighgh, Isssshhh" Makoto tried to put out her first agreement since she found herself in this club, it truly did feel like a miracle as Emma kept up her slow and steady massage. "But, there are always rumors around that doctor. That everything she makes has these scaryyyyy side effects!" Emma poured a little more oil into her hand, setting the jar down, she rubbed her hands together and reached up to slowly run her hands down Makoto's feet again before gliding them off to the sides, continuing to work on them both. "Like this oil, I heard if you leave it on too long it can permanently make the nerves under the skin exposed to it wayyyy more sensitive! Can you believe that?"

"Huhmhmhmh?" Makoto suddenly startled out of her near sleep like relaxation with her eyes nearly bugging out of her head at Emma. "I figured you'd be the perfect person to tell me if those rumors are true or not. I know you're the goodie-goodie type who wouldn't lie about that kind of thing. Uh oh! Wait, wouldn't more sensitive nerves make you more ticklish?" "Whpmgmgmg hmhmhm" Makoto tried to tell Emma to just wipe the oil off, but Emma knew what she was doing. "Oh my god, I'm soooo sorry Makoto!" Emma hugged Makoto's head against her chest, teasing her by giving her a face full along with her mock sympathy.

"Well, still let me know anyway would you? Since you aren't going anywhere, its the least you could do for the free massage I just gave you. I hate rumors and I'd rather just put them to bed! Oh! Looks like some more people are coming over, perfect timing!" Emma winked at a visibly angry Makoto who's had more than enough of Emma's schemes, angrier still that she could already feel an odd sensation creeping over her feet, that oil might actually be strengthening her nerves, the exact opposite thing she wanted. Just what kind of Doctor made this anyway?

"Welcome back to the Tickle Wall!" Emma said, greeting the newest tickler "Everything is free this weekend? Any new tools I haven't tried out before?" This new girl appeared to be more of a regular, talking directly to Emma a bit casually. "Hey Chloe! Long time no see! No, I don't think we really have anything too new, just the usual brush collection." "This girl a new dancer? I feel like I haven't seen her before." Chloe held Makoto's head up by her chin to her annoyance before looking over her feet and sizing them up. "Nah, just some girl who took a big gamble and lost." "That so? I guess losers gotta face their punishment then, let me see the hairbrush" Chloe held her hand out to Emma without even looking at her as she handed it over. "Going all out from the start? Classic Chloe" Emma held her hand over her mouth as if she was trying to hold back from laughing out loud.

Chloe held the hairbrush in her hand, running her thumb down the bristles making a quiet thhrrrrp, noise as they moved then nodded in approval at the firmness of the beads. Despite Makoto's foot already being held within the wall, ropes around her toes to prevent them from moving, Chloe used her free hand to grip under the heel as if to brace her own hand more before lining the hairbrush up with Makoto's sole trying to track the best path to go. Emma was watching intently to see if her theory on the Doctor's oil was true while Makoto had clamped her own eyes shut to pretend it wasn't happening. Then it began, Chloe started sweeping the brush back and forth along Makoto's entire sole while dipping through her arch.

"HMMHPMHPHMHPHMPHMPMH!" Makoto had already been through a lot tonight, but this brush was the worst of it all, her eyes shot open the second it made contact. The brush was triggering so many different nerves all at once she could feel the sensation all the way up through her leg as it glided with no resistance thanks to the oil. She screamed out and Chloe could feel her heel tremble in her hand. "God, I've had a long week at work. This is exactly what I needed to work off some stress Emma." without breaking her stride for a moment. "Of course, that's what we're here for! Do your thing Chloe, need anything from me?" "Nah, I'm good here, just going to go to play here for awhile." Chloe said, while brushing away.

"Alright, let me go get you a water then" Emma said grinning as she walked off to the bar. Makoto was beginning to laugh so hard she was feeling almost light headed, the brush was so intense but there was something about the tickling sensation that felt stronger this time, not just that the brush was covering so much of her foot at once, like it was a constant assault for the senses. Something deeper, more intense. The oil had already started to lower her resistance and raise her sensitivity, she was ticklish before but now, it was another level. "HMPMPMPMPMPM!" She gave a defeated laugh, again and again.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle! The hairbrush is my favorite tool to use, its so big and easy to use I can just shut my brain off and work it." Emma had brought back a water handing it to Chloe, and started to enjoy the show herself. Chloe continued to to scrub away, switching from side to side and up and down as the different muscles in her arm got tired, she adjusted to keep going. Minutes clocked by and Makoto's laughter could be heard plain as day, other guests in line had started to peak around to watch the ordeal.

"Whew, worked up a sweat!" Chloe wiped away at her forehead and chugged the water "I'm feeling a lot better though" "You're looking more at ease already Chloe, want a massage after this too? We'll make it a spa day for youuuuuu!" Emma held out the mason jar of oil from earlier. "Oh no, keep that shit away from me. No way, I'm good here" "Awwhhh, suit yourself Chloe. I'm always happy to!" The two girls laughed as Chloe finished her water, while setting the glass back down on the stool she leaned into Makoto's ear. "I think we still have another foot to get to, don't you?"

"HMHMHMHMH!" Makoto shouted out, so earnestly hoping to make her disapproval clear the most drool yet for the night came flying out as she yelled but she was beyond any decency of trying to keep it in anymore. "Alright, let's get started, but let me know if you don't want me to" "HMHMHMHM, HMPMHMPHMH PWEHMHMHMH!" "Emma, has this girl been out here long enough for you to get what she's saying?" "Huh? Oh, no idea. She's a chatty one, that's why we brought the gag out. Hey, have you tried the oil directly on the brush before too?" "Too? Did you already put the oil on her before I got here? You're sick Emma" Chloe teased her friend with a coy smile "Me? You're one to talk Ms. Brush, I do nothing but try to treat our Tickle Wall hosts with the utmost care." Emma replied dramatically while also undoing the jar lid anyway.

Chloe held the brush out as Emma poured it over the entire thing. "Have you used the whole jar tonight?" Chloe asked "Yeah, but we got crates of the stuff in the back" She held up the jar with just a little bit remaining, shrugged her shoulders and poured the remainder down each of Makoto's soles for a fresh coat. Makoto winced as the strange sensation from earlier was back, but now more intense, confirming her fears that this Doctor truly was gifted enough to make a magical drug and it worked better with every use.

"Here we go again!" Chloe began her brushing motion in the air in front of Makoto's horrified face "Better tell me to stop, or it's coming! I haven't even tried an oiled brush before, this will be new for both of us." Makoto defeated, knowing they would pretend to not understand her anyway, just whimpered. "Five...four..." As she counted down she brought the brush closer and closer, still brushing in the air awhile all three of them stared at it. "THREETWOONE" Emma said while laughing and Chloe remained in perfect sync brushing away right after one.

"HAHAHAHAHAH" Full laughter finally came from Makoto, not just heard clearly through the gag, but a laugh so hard her mouth opened wide enough, the gag truly no longer worked. "Oh yeah Emma, this is the way to go from now on!" Chloe said, with a sparkle in her eye as she worked Makoto over, who's face was starting to turn red from laughter. "I'll add it to your usual list, but remember it won't be free next time, this is just for our special guest" as she ran her hand through Makoto's hair.

Chloe kept up her torture for awhile, brushing away to the crowd and Emma's amusement for some time before finally coming to a stop. "Okay, I think I worked this week off. Gonna head home and take a bath to kick this weekend off right, thanks again Emma" she said while setting down the oiled brush. "Of course sweetie, bye bye!" Chloe held Makoto's face up by the chin and addressed her directly "Please be sure to keep signing up for this for me, okay? You might be my new favorite tickle toy! You're definitely the most ticklish one to ever take a seat in this wall, oiled or not" she gave her a small kiss on the cheek then left, waiving to them both.

"Soooooooo, how was the oil? Do you think that nasty doctor is up to something?" Makoto gave no response, just continued to catch her breath while Emma cleaned up her face and readjusted the gag to tighten in back up. "Won't tell me yet? Okay, if you don't want to chat with me, guess we don't need to take this gag off and can just bring the next ticklers up right away!" Makoto continued to say nothing, completely spaced out as she tried to recover from the intensity, as Emma brought up the next pair.

"We totally want to try what the last girl was doing!" The first of the two girls excitedly announced to Emma, she smiled back "Oh, she was using the hairbrushes! Here!" She handed one over to each of them as they chatted between each other their plan for their tickling session. Emma leaned over to Makoto as the girls got more and more into their discussion with each other. "Look out Makoto, I think your loud laughter brought over more people and they want to see exactly what tool was causing it! Better control yourself better!" Emma laughed at her own statement as the pair hurried over "Ready?" They said to each other as they grinned with a devious plan in mind and went to work.

Guest after guest came and went through the night, many using the same brushes but some mixing it back up with the pinwheels and their own hands. Makoto had "successfully" endured her first night on the Tickle Wall. Exhausted, feet still tingling from the after tickles, and now even more sensitive than when the night started thanks to her oil treatment, but she made it. "Well Makoto, one night down! You did pretty good, you're tougher than me!" Emma said while doing her final clean up and wiping Makoto down.

Emma grabbed the lock that was keeping Makoto's box shut and then rolled her eyes "Oh damnit, Jessica already left for the night and I forgot she took the key! She was so scared of having to take your spot, she really did not want you getting out of here!" Emma half heartedly shook the lock and pouted while Makoto got another burst of energy in a panic that she might really be trapped here.

"I don't remember Jessica's next shift and she is probably in bed now so she isn't going to come back in. Whatever, just more chances for me to take care of you, lil sis!" While the box trapping Makoto couldn't be opened, it could still be removed from the wall. Emma slid it out before setting it on the stool "Okay, there is a spare dressing room in the back for the dancers to get ready in. Sometimes they crash for the night on the bed if they had one too many drinks at work. We can be roomies tonight! Won't that be fun!?" Makoto groaned as Emma carried her toward the extra dressing room. "Hope you weren't planning on sneaking out of here tonight before your weekend shift was over on the Tickle Wall. Maybe this did workout okay, don't have to worry about that with you locked in the box! Hehe!"

They entered the spare dressing room and Emma sat Makoto's box down on the make up table while plopping down on the bed "Ugghhhh, I'm beat. I could probably pass out right now. Crazy night, right Makoto? We do the grind all over again tomorrow!" Makoto grumbled through her gag, Emma either forgot or didn't want to remove the gag, likely the ladder. "Yeah... that is just the way it..." She started to lie down on the bed, yawning, when the door slammed open. A tall woman in a sharp white suit stood in the door way, already towering even without her massive high heels, she loomed with a powerful aura, her pitch black long hair done up in a high ponytail atop her head with a large ruby red streak all the way through it. Her piercing red eyes stabbed through the room. "N-N-Noriko! Hey Boss!" Emma had stood right up and bowed slightly, clearly no longer sleepy in the slightest. "Is this the girl that tried to ruin my Lieutenant's club?" She simply stated, no emotions showing while walking into the room, moving one hand onto her hip. "Y-yes ma'am, this is her." Emma said, still bowing. "Leave us" "Okay!" Emma hurried out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Noriko slowly walked across the room, her heels clicking with a commanding, CLACK, on each step, she took her blazer off and it revealed a sleeveless deep red dress shirt. Her arms adorned with bright, colorful tattoos that completely covered the skin. They extended into her neck and likely her whole back but it was covered by the shirt, so Makoto couldn't tell as she nervously stared at her. Noriko turned around to stare into Makoto's eyes and began to slide off her form fitting leather gloves, revealing slender hands that looked especially pale compared to her tatted arms as they were bare themselves. With an intimidating deep red polish shining in the dimmed room light as she flexed her hands after removing the gloves. "You know, Kaneshiro runs one of my most popular clubs." She looked at her own nails while stating the facts. "Did you really think you were going to take that from me?" She grabbed a stool and pulled in up right in front of Makoto and sat down. "I'll need to make an example out of you for trying to cross us, make sure no more uppity girls like you try and get in the way of our business again" She stretched out her fingers, Makoto trembled.

"Let's begin your lesson, shall we?"

~Part 1, END

There it is! Let me know what you think, if you want to see more, check this out for Part 2. https://www.deviantart.com/carmel-chewy/art/Makoto-s-Debt-Repayment-Plan-Part-2-FF-F-1022498776 I'll probably post more on this site too, that is just the one I use more often.

Last edited:
i love the way everybody just talks about poor makoto like she's not even there while they tickle her silly! that was sooo hot! thanks for sharing

DEFINITELY CONTINUE!!! I've been waiting for a feet and head sticking out of a box story for eternity!!! Absolutely loooove the setup! Great work keep going!!!

Welcome to the TMF, CChewy, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Great story for your first post! :feets:
Looking forward very much to part 2, and finding out whether more applications of that oil will increase her ticklishness even further. :devil:

i love the way everybody just talks about poor makoto like she's not even there while they tickle her silly! that was sooo hot! thanks for sharing
Thanks for reading! Yeah, I felt not including her in the discussion made it come across as more intense, which was the goal to be over the top intense. Glad it paid off!

DEFINITELY CONTINUE!!! I've been waiting for a feet and head sticking out of a box story for eternity!!! Absolutely loooove the setup! Great work keep going!!!
I will! Part 2 is done and Part 3 is in progress, probably this weekend I’ll post more. But yeah, it’s a setting that is used a lot in art but I feel there aren’t enough stories about it so I had to deliver, it’s a great pose for merciless foot tickling, lol.

Welcome to the TMF, CChewy, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Great story for your first post! :feets:
Looking forward very much to part 2, and finding out whether more applications of that oil will increase her ticklishness even further. :devil:
Thanks for the welcome!
Part 2 will probably come this weekend, working on Part 3 as well. And I’ll spoil you a bit on the details, the oil is definitely having a permanent effect. :p

I will! Part 2 is done and Part 3 is in progress, probably this weekend I’ll post more. But yeah, it’s a setting that is used a lot in art but I feel there aren’t enough stories about it so I had to deliver, it’s a great pose for merciless foot tickling, lol.
Should definitely include some nose and ear tickling with feathers!! The cruelty of it while being teased is delicious 😈

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back