• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male and Female barefoot tickling sighting

oh_tickler

So I guess situations of easily vulnerable bare feet can be recognized even if someone is not "one of us"?

Today I was on a boat tour with about 50-60 other people on a 50 ft. long , two-level boat.

Well, there were about 10 people sitting down next to the upper level railing with their feet dangling down towards the first level.

I started out standing up leaning against that upper level railing next to a barefoot guy, blond hair, maybe late 40s early 50s, who was sitting down next to his wife with both their bare feet and legs dangling down towards the lower level, soles maybe about 6 and a half feet above the lower level floor.

Looking down over the railing, I noticed that the guy actually had really nice looking feet, I'd say size 12 to 12.5.

I eventually went down to the lower level to join some friends, and then could see that the guy's soles also looked pretty smooth.

My cell phone ran out of battery, otherwise I was thinking about getting a sneaky photo of his soles, and then maybe eventually walking underneath his feet (he and his barefoot wife were sitting right above a walking path on the boat) and briefly tickling his sole to report the result here.

Well, turns out a couple of the boat crew members beat me to it! &#55357;&#56883;

The first sighting was a male crew member who walked along that path underneath their dangling feet and quickly touched one of his wife's soles. She flinched a little.

Then 10 minutes or so later, I saw another male crew member walk along that path and stop briefly to trace one fingernail along one of her and then one of his soles. They both flinched a little from that, but left their feet dangling there afterwards.

Then a few moments later out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw the guy jerk both of his feet into the air as if to avoid a tickle just as one of the male crew members was passing underneath his feet along that path to go downstairs into a "crew only" level below the passengers' first level.

Did I just miss another crew member tickle that guy's bare feet? &#55358;&#56596;&#55358;&#56784; Not 100% sure.

Then as the short cruise was over and we were exiting I decided to go ahead and do it.

Since the guy and his wife were still sitting down on the upper level floor with their bare feet dangling above the stream of lower level exiting passengers, I went ahead and reached up and tickled the guy's left sole as I passed underneath it. I, of course, did a full on sole-scribble using 3-4 fingernails, not like the weak one-fingernail trace I for sure saw one male crew member do.

His sole wasn't as smooth as I thought it looked, maybe a tad less than average male sole roughness? In other words, my fingernails didn't glide over a silky smooth surface, there was definitely more of a raking vs slippery -sliding feel to it.

He definitely had to move his foot to avoid the tickling, it wasn't some light and "flirtatious type" of tickle. He immediately jerked his leg up to avoid the sole tickling while the other passengers and I just continued along our exit. No one else reacted to my tickling of his foot, so maybe nobody really noticed?

I guess I should do that boat tour again in the future?

&#55357;&#56846;&#55357;&#56860;

Last edited:
Wow! Okay so I don’t own a boat but I have friends with boats. We usually take some girls out here and there on our boat and I’ve tickled them before. I even wrote a story about it in the true tickling stories section. But anyway, having a boat with a BBQ attached is a great way to get girls!! This past week my friend and I were on the water and invited some female friends, who also brought some of their friends I didn’t know. We casually mention to them to leave their shoes in the car and 99.999% of the time they in fact do, staying barefoot the entire afternoon. I’ve been able to tickle a few friends that way… even getting a new tickle lee out of it!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back