• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*Male Posters*, would you let another guy tickle you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandman

TMF Expert
Never had before. I was curious though. I tried it out today. I tickled a guy and let him tickle me. He was gay, I am FAR from it. Just a curiosity thing. And it's not for me. Just don't get nothing from it and really didn't like it. Won't happen again. Just wanna know what your views on it...

Nope...

Think I would have to be 5 drinks drunk, and even then...nope. :rolleyes: Q

No.

Not that there's anything w r o n g with that, mind you. ;)

But no.

My fingers got the fever......but only for the female of the species. I'd feel too weird tickling a guy. Just my opinion.

ditto with the comment above

guys werent meant to be tickled by guys :sowrong:

NO WAY!!!

Not in this lifetime....or the next....or the next...:sowrong:

I don't think I'd want to on a one-to-one level, but if it were in the context of a group tickling, men and women, and they were ganging up on me, I think I wouldn't mind it. But as far as just me and another guy, no, don't think so. There's my $0.02, or $0.03 Canadian.

Smiley

Sure, why not? Not in a sexual way, but tickling for fun? Yeah. Been there done that. Tickled lots of guys if the situation was right and been the victim of tickle attacks by men before...but again, in a fun sort of way.

To each his own I always say!

~ toyou

Sandman, I admire you for trying. You were curious so you gave it a shot, and that is so cool. So you didn't like it; but now you know. I know you were talking to male posters only, but I just had to say something.
eq

Thanks queen. What is this? three of sandman's threads near the top? :wow: :D

Spin Off Question

Being tickled by or tickling another guy doesn't do it for me -- but here's a related question:

Q: Assuming you are turned off by male/male tickling, do you think you'd be able to keep from laughing if you were tied up and tickled by another guy? In other words, do you think the 'turn off' of the situation would somehow allow you to control your ticklish response?

Volunteered to be tickled at one of my events, and I'm told that there were men participatin'. As I don't dig bein' tickled, didn't much matter to me WHO was doin' it. Just wasn't my thing. Then again, bein' tickled ain't my thing. I just reciprocate sometimes, out of a sense of fairness.

Thankfully, there's a bunch of guys that choose to be tickled these days, so I no longer have to.

Another guy volunteered to be tickled, and one of the openly gay men tickled him. That man didn't sweat it in the slightest, and is currently livin' with a lady love these days. Somehow, I don't think it affected his masculinity or virility. He was just bein' nice about not tweakin'. He, too, though, is a top, so it ain't the same as it is for those guys that dig bein' tickled. He, like me, was just bein' nice for the 'lees that had so generously donated themselves. ;)

dvnc

A couple of friends of mine and myself like to freak people out and pretend we are "gay" just to see other peoples reactions. No disrespect to gay people...we just do it for fun mind you! Sometimes when we do this, it will include "quick" tickling or we pinch at each others nipples which can tickle also. I don't mind these playful type of things, but when it comes to all out intense tickling or having a tickling bondage session, females only for me!!!!!

daddy

Last edited:
I'm with toyou - different context, but all in good fun. What's the harm?

Hmmm...

I have had tickling fights with other males in the past and can tell you they did not bring anything extra into my fantasies. I actually found them to be a turn off.

I limit my tickling activities towards females. They provide the best satisfaction for me.

I do, however, can accept having other males around to "help" me tickle the female victims. :)

Bye,

Knight Tickler

tickling is purely sexual to me. therefore i would never, not ever, tickle a man and certainly would not accept tickling from a man. call me old fashioned. call me homophobic. just dont call me for male/male tickling.

This is a topic I haven't seen much in the past. Maybe my extreme homophobia forces me to look past such threads ;)

To be honest, I haven't thought it very much. Possibly because it hasn't come up. I know that I stopped tickling other guys around 10 years old, right around the time, oddly enough, that tickling girls seemed MUCH more natural and appealing. Coincedence?

Even though F/M or M/M tickling does nothing for me, it certainly doesn't disgust me, either. It would be not just a little bit ironic for someone that indulges in various alternative sexual activites to call another identical activity "sick" just because the genders switches about.

Tickling can take on several shades of innocense and sexuality, so it just depends on the context I suppose (as all things).

Everyone is entitled to there own prefrence but

I realize I'm the newborn of this discussion format, and usualy stay in the corner quietly. But I believe there isn't realy anything wrong with a male tickling another male, as long, as both parties lay down some ground rules first. And as long as both parties abide by the rules everything should go smoothly for both the tickler, and the ticklee. After all we are all in this for two important things. One oviously is to tickle those who are among us here in the forume, and the second point for those who are ticklees is to just relax, and enjoy themselves. Isn't that what a democrasy is supposed to be... In other words guys DON'T BE UPTIGHT CHILL...

I'm with Oblesklk on this one - not since I was a kid.

Strelnikov

Sidenote - this must be some kind of record. It's really cool to see this many men, in any circumstance, discussin' such stuff like rational adults. Yeah, some of us REALLY don't dig this, while others of us don't care either way, it's great to see that a) no one's resortin' t'name-callin', and b) no one is bein' chastised for their personal views.

You people are a fine group. It's moments like this that make the hassles of moderatin' here, and hostin' gatherings, worth it BEYOND the tickling. You're a good crew, whether or not you share my identical tendencies!

dvnc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back