• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male tickling

EaterOfSoles

Hi there. Im brand new to the TMF tonight so let me know if Im out of line. Im a straight guy and I love tickling girls feet but Im really curious about being tied up and getting my feet tickled by other guys. And returning the favour. Any other straight guys ever get this?

I am a guy who is mostly into f/m. But I'll admit, there are times when I have wondered what it would be like to get tickled by another guy.

If it's what would make you happy, then go for it. Best of luck.

I know exactly what you are talking bout.

Hey I'm a straight male aswell but I actually prefer being tickled and tickling guys. When its with a straight member of the opposite sex it can tend to get a bit sexual (and I don't think girls can tickle aswell as guys...well not in my experiance anyway) with dudes its mischevious and fun to watch another mate go weak and laugh. So if you ever wanna talk bout it just drop me a private message and ill be happy to show you the "ropes" haha.

Tickle you later.

I know JUST what you mean

I love to tickle, but I love BEING tickled too!

I once had this fat girl sit on my butt, and she snaked her hands inside my shirt, and went to work on my ribs. She went on for about twenty minutes until I was out of breath. I caught my breath, began to thank her, and she started tickling me again! (I had forgotten that I told her to ignore all pleas, and continue tickling for five minutes AFTER I said the safe-word - which I hadn't done). Finally, I gave the safe-word, and she continued for TEN minutes.

Another time I finally got tied up, but she was too gentle and didn't go long enough - still, it was really fun.

Start out with a one-minute tickle, then work your way up - it's great, trust me.

Hey I'm a straight male aswell but I actually prefer being tickled and tickling guys. When its with a straight member of the opposite sex it can tend to get a bit sexual (and I don't think girls can tickle aswell as guys...well not in my experiance anyway) with dudes its mischevious and fun to watch another mate go weak and laugh. So if you ever wanna talk bout it just drop me a private message and ill be happy to show you the "ropes" haha.

Tickle you later.

Sounds like fun :2poke:

Despite the fact that I would still insist I am straight though, tickling is always sexual with me. It would be with a guy. Im not saying I'd ever want anything other than tickling to happen but I just like the idea of a guy tickling my feet rather than a girl because I believe they do tickle harder, but most importantly I guess its because if I knew the guy was really turned on by tickling my feet, he'd never stop no matter how much I begged, or get bored. If you're gonna get tied up and surrender your control and become the pray rather than the predator, you may as well be prayed upon by the apex predator huh?

The feeling of getting my feet tickled turns me on no matter who does it to me. You can tickle me any time Aussiepup but it is gonna turn me on.

That weird? Any straight or gay guys out there wanna PM and tickle a straight guy's feet?

on the outside you may be straight..

but if you have fantasies, about guys tickling you, and you tickling guys, then in side you have a strong homosexual spark.
keep it repressed, you'll be happier in the long run.

steve

Id rather dip my testicles in battery acid. :sowrong:
Careful there, buddy. According to current PC protocol, it's okay to say that it's not your cup of tea, but any stronger language than that earns you a label of "homophobe."

Hey, I'd love to tickle ya both. Wish we were all closer!
I think there's tons of straight guys that love tickling other straight guys. Just take a look on Youtube....tons of clips of guys horsin around, wrestling and then of course the tickling starts!

Careful there, buddy. According to current PC protocol, it's okay to say that it's not your cup of tea, but any stronger language than that earns you a label of "homophobe."

Nope, im not a homophobe in the least. dont give a squat about whats politically correct either. i just find it funny that men who like tickling other men think that it doesnt mean you may have gay tendencies. just come out of the closet! be proud!

but if you have fantasies, about guys tickling you, and you tickling guys, then in side you have a strong homosexual spark.
keep it repressed, you'll be happier in the long run.

steve

Follow Steve's advice...

...and when the time comes, just go ahead and break the neck of the next individual who makes your life unpleasant, be it a Wal-Mart checkout girl, or the guy at H&R Block who didn't find enough deductables, or the delivery kid who brought you pizza that was not cooked all the way through... :woot:

Repression Is Good :D

Nope, im not a homophobe in the least. dont give a squat about whats politically correct either. i just find it funny that men who like tickling other men think that it doesnt mean you may have gay tendencies. just come out of the closet! be proud!

Cmon' maniac and some of you guys! You gotta' be kidding me!

Why is it okay for women to tickle each other and when men do, it becomes gay? That's really immature even for you!:eek:

Why is it okay for women to tickle each other and when men do, it becomes gay? That's really immature even for you!:eek:

Simple. two women look hot together. two guys DONT! :idontwann

Does anyone feel with the higher male to female ratio, and the fact that many newbie females are hesitant due to the hounding of many males, tickling in the future might be mostly M/M ?

Simple. two women look hot together. two guys DONT! :idontwann

It doesn't make the two guys gay; it only makes them two guys tickling. But I'm not gonna' waste a whole lotta' breath on this because it's really not logical or a mature conclusion to come to.

It doesn't make the two guys gay; it only makes them two guys tickling. But I'm not gonna' waste a whole lotta' breath on this because it's really not logical or a mature conclusion to come to.

it may not mean your gay, but it might indicate some bi tendencies. its just something two straight males shouldnt do. its not manly! and thats all i have to say about it.

Women touch more in general, and so it is seen in a different way in general. If a woman tickled me I would probably laugh and pull away. If a guy tickled me I would probably tell him to fuck off and if he persisted I would punch him in the face. I never thought of you being into the Homo-erotic stuff Kis you always seem to suprise me.

it may not mean your gay, but it might indicate some bi tendencies. its just something two straight males shouldnt do. its not manly! and thats all i have to say about it.

I don`t often agree with the farting Republican, but this time he`s right. Men tickling other men is gay. I don`t make the rules, but f/f tickling is acceptable.

I don`t often agree with the farting Republican, but this time he`s right. Men tickling other men is gay. I don`t make the rules, but f/f tickling is acceptable.

Like I said, women touching women in general is accepted. A man touching am an in an intamit way (aka anything more then a brotherly hug) is viewed as a homo-erotic act.

The Answer

OK, you have a physical act which gives you intense pleasure both receiving and performing.

It can also involve bondage.

It can best be done when both participants are partially clothed or naked.

You happily admit it arouses you sexually.

You are extremely interested in doing this with a man.

Look, homosexuality's perfectly legal these days, so maybe it's time to admit to yourself that you're gay or bi and just get on with it.

Last edited:
ok

hell getting tickled i love not gay but i could have a guy tickle me if i trust him. the only time i ever get tickled is at the MTP other then that i get nothing so tickled by guy or nothing i don't know i might if i trust him later tickmankyle1

Here's some food for thought.

What if somebody is turned on simply by the ACT of tickling? I'm not talking about sexual, genital, or orgasmic tickling. I'm saying what if the ACTION of ticking itself became more exciting than anything sexual? Isn't it possible for a guy to prefer women exclusively as far as sex and romance go; but when it comes to tickling, an act that can be performed on and by members of either gender, that the boundaries of sexual preference might not apply?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back