• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Malice’s ticklish yet comfortable predicament (F/F, pregnant ticklee, preview #4)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone! Here is a preview for clip #4 of the Last Laugh Hagalaz series, starring:

Malice: 28, 5’3”, size 5
Klo: 18, 5’4”, size 7

A brief shot of ten wildly wiggling toes is followed by a shot of their owner, Klo, twirling one of those quadruple feather gizmos that she used earlier. She turns towards Malice, who’s sitting on my very soft, comfortable couch. Malice’s arms are cuffed away from her body. Her legs are elevated, her ankles cuffed to both ends of a padded rod wedged under my also very comfortable armchair’s head cushion. That way her feet are held apart in front of her, soles just begging for Klo’s feathers. Her big toes are also cuffed and pulled back, although the length of the toe ropes allows for some freedom of movement. Klo uses the feathers for a short while before switching to fingers. She occasionally messes with Malice’s legs, but only for brief periods before going back to the feet. At one point Malice breathes in a way that leads her to joke that she looks like she’s about to have a baby. Ooookaaayyy… I’d really prefer is she waited a couple more months before having her baby. I mean, I really do like my couch. This goes on for about seven minutes. We originally intended to do a few more minutes, but Malice seems to be getting a little tired (her pregnancy may be contributing to this), so we decide to give her a break, ending the scene. To her relief, her turn as the ticklee is over for the shoot. It’s now time for her to have some more fun at Klo’s expense. Which is especially appealing to her since she knows Klo won’t get a chance to tickle her again. (Language: English)

If you missed the previews for the other clips in this series, you can get them here:
Last Laugh Hagalaz intro
Last Laugh Hagalaz preview 1
Last Laugh Hagalaz preview 2
Last Laugh Hagalaz preview 3

Looks good!

I really love how the position looks. It leaves the
ticklish feet very vulnerable while leaving the ticklee very
comfy. I think it's a fair trade. :D Klo seems to be
getting some great reactions out of Malice in this scene.

Plus the extended rope on the toe tie is a nice touch.

By the way, I'd like to ask, is anyone confused by the new way I'm presenting my previews on my website? I do mean on my main website (www.thelastlaughinc.com), not my Clips4Sale.com stores. I recently got feedback from two separate people that, apparently, either don't appreciate or understand the changes I've made, and I fail to understand what the problem is. They certainly weren't very clear about what they thought was wrong.

Until very recently I've always included a button on the description page of every video that automatically played a preview when clicked. Each preview is only 320x240 and covers and entire series (or DVD).

With Last Laugh Wunjo I decided to make some changes. I didn't include the preview button I mentioned. Instead, I included a separate preview button under the description and sample pictures of each individual scene, each scene corresponding to a clip on Clips4sale.com. Each of these buttons links to the corresponding thread on the TMF, which includes a preview clip.

I figured this would be a big improvement, because not only is each individual preview the full 640x480 size, someone interested in a specific scene can go watch a preview dedicated to it, not mixed up with all the rest of the series. Also, the total length of all the individual previews is significantly longer than the small full-video preview. The only drawback is that one can't view the previews directly on my site. One needs to follow the links to the TMF. But I thought it wasn't a big deal. It's not like I could host all of those previews on my own site anyway.

Does anyone have a problem with this new system? It is too confusing? Because I thought it was pretty clear, and actually more informative. But after the weird feedback I got, I can't help but wonder if it was a good move after all. I mean, my system makes perfect sense to me, but then again, I'm the one who came up with it, so it may not be as obvious to other people. One person even told me that I messed up my site (?!?), that there's nothing free about my previews (?!?!?!?!?) and that while he used to enjoy my site until now he wont be visiting it again. Wow. He didn't say anything else. What is this about? I must say that this confuses, worries and upsets me.

Any feedback would be welcome. Thanks!

[EDIT: A new thought just occurred to me: is it possible that one needs to become a member of the TMF to watch the videos posted here? I always assumed that visitors could view pretty much anything, including the attached videos, but maybe I'm mistaken.]

[EDIT: A new thought just occurred to me: is it possible that one needs to become a member of the TMF to watch the videos posted here? I always assumed that visitors could view pretty much anything, including the attached videos, but maybe I'm mistaken.]
I didn't try logging out and accessing a video, but I think if you are not logged in you can't view pics or videos.

Plus the extended rope on the toe tie is a nice touch.

I was worried it would be too intrusive and distracting. Also, it's not like those toe ropes are very secure, being so long and all. They prevent the big toes from curling to some extent, but that's about it. But I guess the effect isn't that bad after all.

I didn't try logging out and accessing a video, but I think if you are not logged in you can't view pics or videos.

I'll have to give it a try. That might very well be the problem. In that case I'll still keep the new system with the links to the TMF, but perhaps it would be a good idea to bring back the small, full-video previews too, since those can be played on my website and thus are less of a hassle for customers who aren't TMF members. Not that I much like the idea, though. Creating individual clip previews is tedious enough as it is without having to compress them into yet another preview.

in my opinion, as long as the vids are good, it really doesn´t matter how you choose to organize your website....whats important is the material itself.

in my opinion, as long as the vids are good, it really doesn´t matter how you choose to organize your website....whats important is the material itself.

Well, yeah, but if some potential customers can't watch the previews, that's a problem.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back