• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Man dies after trying to steal toothpaste and crayons from a CVS

Way too sad -- the killer should pay, that's the real criminal...

I wsn't going to drop back in but that's ---- Truly sick and incredibly sad.

The brutal cop-wannabe employee should be charged with negligent homicide at the very LEAST, :wow:

over freaking TOOTHPASTE??? What an asshole --- in these times, to freak out on a guy shoplifting a basic necessity (yes, clean teeth...) and crayons ---- FAR too sad ---

The guy clearly said he couldn't breathe, repeatedly, the jerk must've known that was a really tight chokehold ---

Why the hell the "hero" chased the perp outside the store escapes me, too --- Incredible ---

I remember being told you don't chase outside the store, the shoplifter could be armed ---

In this case, I wish he was, it would've been more appropriate for the minor criminal to stab the sadistic killer employee... at least they'd most likely both be alive...

That asshole employee is the greater danger to society by far. Too bad the shoplifter didn't accidentally bang the bastard's head into a brick wall while trying to get some air.... Sick freak.

Well, I can die now, as I've officially heard it all. Not only are people desperate enough to steal toothpaste and crayons, but they apparently are also worth killing over. Some men kill other men for God, country, and honor, others kill over crest and crayola.

God and this guy was stealing toothpaste and crayons because they are so important to sustain life...Fuck em... I am glad the CVS employee is not being charged with anything.

That force that was used to apprehend this guy was excessive enough to warrant an investigation for a homicide charge. I can't believe the store clerk wasn't arrested and charged with involuntary manslaughter or maybe a murder charge. I feel for that guy's family.

God and this guy was stealing toothpaste and crayons because they are so important to sustain life...Fuck em... I am glad the CVS employee is not being charged with anything.

Well, you know, unemployed barbers don't usually have dental plans.

Also, he [the CVS employee] should at least be disciplined for going against company policy of NOT going after shoplifters. Vigilanteism isn't exactly encouraged in retail.

Well, you know, unemployed barbers don't usually have dental plans.

Also, he [the CVS employee] should at least be disciplined for going against company policy of NOT going after shoplifters. Vigilanteism isn't exactly encouraged in retail.

Not only is it not encouraged, it is indeed against company policy to pursue a shoplifter...and NO force should ever be used to restrain one...

At the very least, the man should be fired.....

SOME type of charges should be filed against him...

That reminds me I have to find my CVS card. My CVS flyer has sales on toothpaste and crayons this week. In many states you are allowed to use force to restrain a shoplifter and defend your property. In this case the employee was probably not charged because the dynamics of the confrontation took precedent over what was actually taken. The employee probably didn't know that the guy just took toothpaste and crayons.

The least the employee should face would be firing and a manslaughter charge...esp. if the guy was saying that he couldn't breathe. Not sure about other locations. But around here, most places instruct employees to call after the person and get a good description of them and any vehicle if they don't stop. It's foolish/dangerous to persue a suspect like that to begin with and even moreso to jump them.

Since the employee is not being charged in this case, just maybe the cops who investigated this, got ot right!

That clerk took his job WAY too seriously. Most employees would have let him go and called the authorities.

You can never takes chances in this sick world. justice was served.

Would justice have been served if the shoplifter had a knife and stabbed the employee who chased him?

The employee should have called the cops and have them handle it.

Far as I know shoplifting is not a capital offense. And no one asked him to "take a chance" unless I missed something in the article. I think a manslaughter charge is appropriate here.

It was homicide, unauthorized cop-wannabe killed a desperate father.

Well, I can die now, as I've officially heard it all. Not only are people desperate enough to steal toothpaste and crayons, but they apparently are also worth killing over. Some men kill other men for God, country, and honor, others kill over crest and crayola.

Aside from the poetic parallel with your "crested" signature,
that's all too true & so very sad.

Actually they are ---- the toothpaste at least.

Dentists are trying to increase awareness --- not just for their pocketbooks
--- of the damage bacteria in the mouth can wreak on the entire body :xlime:

you do NOT let dental health go just like anything else --- Someone mentioned a nonexistant "dental plan" --- We don't YET have health care for everyone....

Infections in the mouth, due to rotting teeth, bad hygiene, whatever ---- can spread all too easily to other parts of the body.

If this jackass employee Control Freak? Hero/Cop Wannabe saw this guy stealing, as he claimed ---- he knew it was just toothpaste & crayons.

The sort of items a concerned, unemployed and desperate father might want for his two kids.... :facepalm:

I know there's a huge difference between giving alms, contributing to food banks --- which have been depleted far more in recent years thanks to this recession ---- and stealing, BUT

it's amazing how we react to someone stealing something small --- and necessary ---- The same people who donate to the poor will say "the hell with this man he deserved what he got"

for stealing under 10.00? worth of toothpaste & crayons to keep his kids' teeth & minds fresh :(

I hope that creepy employee pays for his extreme cruelty, most people know headlocks are dangerous :mad: ---- and I have a feeling he didn't give a crap, especially when he ignored the poor man's clear distress.

Another sad case of a fan thinking they're actually in the MMA.

Or this --

Last edited:
If it had been a CVS store in Philly , the guy simply woulda been tasered.

Ah , well. :shrug: Alas ...

Shoplifting carries the death penalty, does it now? How about jaywalking, littering, and other assorted misdemeanors?

This is something you'd hear about in a prison. "Don't be touching my crayons, muthafucka".

I can't believe the police don't plan to pursue charges. It takes a hell of a lot of force to choke someone to death. I don't believe for one second that the employee that killed this guy didn't realize how far he was going. He should be charged, because at some point, he had to realize the shoplifter was in mortal danger.

The guy died 45 minutes after he was so-called choked to death...The shoplifter also had at least 20 prior arrests...Since the cops did an investigation and have not charged the employee with a crime, I would then suggest that someone in this thread go out to Philly and make a citizens arrest immediately!

Toothpaste Vigilante has an ego the size of Russia...

I can't believe the police don't plan to pursue charges. It takes a hell of a lot of force to choke someone to death. I don't believe for one second that the employee that killed this guy didn't realize how far he was going. He should be charged, because at some point, he had to realize the shoplifter was in mortal danger.

This ^

"Adrenaline" is hardly an excuse. This creep was on a Power Trip,
---- HE got caught up in making a "citizen's arrest" which he was NOT authorized to do --- and he killed a man for toothpaste & crayons
WHICH he claims he *saw the man steal ---- so he knew what he was chasing the guy for ---- risking both their lives.

The poor slob might've died 45 minutes later --- from A BROKEN WINDPIPE????
Exactly what kind of "force" is necessary to do that much damage????
The guy was obviously subdued & made it clear he COULDN'T BREATHE -----

That *should've been enough for the monkey choking him to ease up, sit on him, whatever ----

I'd LOVE to go over there and made the SAME sort of "citizen's arrest,"

----- Oops, and if I get carried away, oh well, my bad,
I mistook him for a creep on Most Wanted.... whatchagonnado. :facepalm:

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back