• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Man Finds Purse With Ten Thousand US Dollars ,Takes It To Police.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
One of the stories on the front page of

www.abc7ny.com.

This is too good not to post.

A man found a purse containing ten thousand US Dollars, in a New York City Subway Station, and handed it in to the police.

Good to know that there are still honest people in the world.

The closest I've ever come to a situation like this.

When I was a teenager, a friend and I found a suitcase, containing information in it, in a wooded area.

Luckily, among the information, was the person's address and phone number.

We called him, went over to his house, and handed him his belongings.

It turns out, the man;s house had been robbed when he was not home, and the robbers ditched the information in the wooded area where we found it.

A man found a purse containing ten thousand US Dollars, in a New York City Subway Station, and handed it in to the police.

Good to know that there are still honest people in the world.
:iagree: :iagree:

For someone that can sometimes have a hard time during the holidays, it's stories that these that keep my spirits up.

It was definitely the right thing to do. It was also the smart thing. Anyone's who has ever seen No Country for Old Men would know not to keep a shit ton of stranger's cash lol

Wait, the robbers threw the purse and the cash away? Was it because they were being chased or frisked by police? o_O

Either way, I'm glad the victim got some of his property back. The man that found and turned the stolen goods to the police just earned a hundred years of good karma in my book. :D

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back