• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Man Gets Life Sentence After Ninth DWI Conviction.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Should be the front page of.

www.wpvi.com.

A man has received a sentence of Life In Prison, with no parole, after his ninth DWI conviction.

Yeah saw this earlier on another site. Some people don't want help. Some seem to be beyond help. I suspect this guy falls into the latter group. It's a miracle he has not already killed someone. Probably the best place for him.

Life in prison for DWIs is excessive if he hasn't caused any deaths. 9th or not. I mean, there's convicted rapists, violent criminals, and murderers that don't get life in prison. I'm not defending this guy in any way, but our legal system is certainly unbalanced. I could see 2-5 years for this, but dude, life?

As someone who knows a few alcoholics and a few people who have died due to their own drunk driving, or others, part of me does not find this to be excessive for 9 DWIs. The other part wants more information, like has he caused any accidents, any serious injuries, any deaths, has his license been suspended or revoked, and if not, why?

If he caused multiple accidents, deaths, injuries, had his license taken away and was still driving drunk? Yeah, throw that ass in jail. If not? Well, my whole opinion on putting addicts in jail is that there are much better ways of dealing with them, however a crime committed while under the influence of anything is still a crime. Like someone that commits murder while high on PCP should still face criminal charges, for instance.

chicago, the only thing I could find to answer your question.

There should be an article on

www.abcnews.com.

Somewhere on the page.

Which says that the man caused a 2015 accident, and fled on foot. However, the article didnt say if any injuries were caused by that accident, or if he caused any other accidents,.

chicago, the only thing I could find to answer your question.

There should be an article on

www.abcnews.com.

Somewhere on the page.

Which says that the man caused a 2015 accident, and fled on foot. However, the article didnt say if any injuries were caused by that accident, or if he caused any other accidents,.

Hmm, sounds like there's probably more to the story, if you know what I mean. Thanks for that info though!

I always hate to hear stories like this, because I hate to hear about people who commit crimes while under the influence of something. Yes, people need to be punished when they commit a crime, they can't be let off just because they were high or drunk. But, I've seen how you can have people who are just great, giving, kind, and all around good people, until you put a bottle in their hand or a pill in their mouth. Then it's like a Jackyle and Hyde situation. People doing things they would never do, because they are under the influence of something.

To make matters worse, there are places to help these people, but they cost so much, they make it impossible for them to get the help they need. I've heard of people dropping more on a rehabilitation clinic then most people drop to get a Master's degree, and that is just so wrong, it takes the words out of my mouth. Throwing people in jail seems to be the preferred option then getting people the help they need.

I know that there will always be people who are addicts, and despite everything done for them, will still remain addicts. I just wonder how many could have turned it around if the help[ they needed was made affordable and easy for them to access.

This is why alcohol should be illegal. I know I'm in the minority on this, but it's a dangerous substance that can be bought essentially in unlimited quantities. I have no idea how many times daily throughout the country this happens, but I hear stories on the news daily about drunk drivers in the section of the state I live in that have taken someone's life, or their own, by driving drunk. Add that they are probably screwing on their phone when driving drunk and that exponentially increases the risk of a deadly crash (I also believe texting and driving should be the same penalty as a DUI if they want texting crashes to be reduced). Alcohol is big business though, and big business for the criminal justice system, and for defense attorneys, so guess we will keep on reading of more dui crashes.

I just love how beer commercials always show people hanging around at a cookout, having some beers, acting perfectly casual, like their product is just part of a social requisite. They leave out the part of the guy that gets too drunk and slaps his wife for being a little too interested in another guy's conversation, or the guy/girl that gets too drunk and starts trying to fight with people they don't like, or the person that says "I'm fine" after drinking 9 beers and attempts to drive home and gets pulled over. Not saying this is part of one gathering, lol, but things that happen at parties, cookouts, ect.. when alcohol is being consumed.

Yeah, few people fuck up and let's get all authoritarian with it. No way

hoseman, I dont drink alcohol, and haven't had a drink in a long time, but, I can't agree with your position.

If a person of legal age wants to drink.. in moderation.. I dont see any harm in that.

However, in the case of DUI.

I think ,, even if the person doesnt cause an accident.. or death.

The three strikes and you're out law should apply.

One DUI. License suspension.

Second DUI. Long license suspension.. a year, or years.

Third DUI, Banned from driving, permanently.

I'm talking, of course, in the case of where a person doesnt cause an accident with injuries or death.

Thanks, Wolf. I wasn't aware that he had been to jail four times for DUI already.

I have to blame his still being allowed to drive, on the laws/courts of the state of Texas.

What person who has already been to jail four times for DUI, shows that he can drive without being drunk?

They should have banned him from driving permanently, after his second stint to jail for DUI.

Thanks, Wolf. I wasn't aware that he had been to jail four times for DUI already.
I have to blame his still being allowed to drive, on the laws/courts of the state of Texas.
What person who has already been to jail four times for DUI, shows that he can drive without being drunk?
They should have banned him from driving permanently, after his second stint to jail for DUI.

According to the stories I read, he still had a valid driver's license.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back