• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Man seeks ticklish woman for research experiement"

Why would anybody think that will work? Actually, if somebody is stupid enough to post that, somebody is probably stupid enough to fall for it.

Hey guys, quit being so cynical.

He's researching on who would be willing to indulge a fetish for no money.

The fact that he's fifty, from my understanding, looking for someone nineteen to thirty.... really creeps me out considering we all know he wants someone to indulge his fetish for free...

The fact that he's fifty, from my understanding, looking for someone nineteen to thirty.... really creeps me out considering we all know he wants someone to indulge his fetish for free...

Why?

I like the last part.

While I appreciate his thanks, he does not have my, or anyone else's attention.

But seriously, I give him points for venturing somewhere different. I like it. Maybe it will work but probably not. But I find it simple enough either way. And he ain't hurtin' no one. Let him give it a try.

It doesn't bother you that he's using a bogus story to trick women into indulging his fetish?
No more than it would if he was trying to trick a guy into it, or if a woman tried to trick another woman and so on and so forth. It probably won't work anyway. For all I know this is code or something. Once I saw a video on youtube where a girl went on Craigslist and found a guy who wanted to tickle women for money. She needed money and went and got money for being tickled. It isn't much different. People are being exploited. So yeah, it bothers me a little. Whether someone is being exploited due to their being naive or needing money it sucks. But, whatever the reason, they are doing it (or not) of their own free will. And no one (to the best of my knowledge) is getting hurt. Exploited, yes. But, nothing I can do about it sadly.

I admire his gumption and creativity, not his cowardice or proclivity. His lack of honesty, too, is upsetting. Though he is not giving full disclosure, he is including enough information to make people go, "Hey, wait a minute."

And once again, it probably won't work anyway. I don't think any one is naive enough to fall for it. If anything he is the naive one for trying.

No more than it would if he was trying to trick a guy into it, or if a woman tried to trick another woman and so on and so forth.

Uh, I think you misunderstood what I meant. I only said "women" because that's what the guy is looking for. Otherwise gender is irrelevant and it's not at all the point I was trying to make. Whether he's looking for women or men he's definitely trying to trick people into doing something they probably wouldn't want to if they knew his true motive.

Once I saw a video on youtube where a girl went on Craigslist and found a guy who wanted to tickle women for money.

Assuming you're referring the the girl I think you are, she didn't just do it for the money. She did it to get a segment for her online show. So she got a lot more out of it than just money. Also, the guy who offered her the gig made no secret about it being a fetish session for his own pleasure. He didn't trick her into it and she knew exactly what she was getting into. So it's not the same situation at all.

Aren't dungeons around for a reason? I mean dungeon, but I'm not sure what they are technically called.

Are men on the planet any different?
we ALL - in our own way -try to trick someone into investing into us BEFORE we reveal too much of ourselves, whether it's being coy and not making a move on that one girl, or making bogus craigs posts.

He's looking for a woman who is young enough to be his daughter or granddaughter essentially. On top of that, when my own father is fifty, I will be thirty, so that is the connection I make. However, I'm not saying people those ages can't have a real relationship if they actually love each other. One doesn't pick who one loves, after all, but, for a one-night stand type of thing, I just can condone it.

I agree the premise is pretty weak, but if he can pull it off (bad choice of words, maybe?), more power to him.

It never fails to amuse me, this notion that we must all be up front about how much we enjoy tickling even in vanilla situations. If this guy happens to score with a hot 25-year-old girl, and tickles her exactly as his ad describes, I say no harm, no foul. If he starts making sexual advances, then and only then does it turn creepy, in my opinion.

OMG why didn't I think of this?!!! Oh wait.....I did, when I was in high school. You can get away with a lot as a kid....this is just sad

Uh, I think you misunderstood what I meant. I only said "women" because that's what the guy is looking for. Otherwise gender is irrelevant and it's not at all the point I was trying to make. Whether he's looking for women or men he's definitely trying to trick people into doing something they probably wouldn't want to if they knew his true motive.
Right, so no double standards.
Assuming you're referring the the girl I think you are, she didn't just do it for the money. She did it to get a segment for her online show. So she got a lot more out of it than just money. Also, the guy who offered her the gig made no secret about it being a fetish session for his own pleasure. He didn't trick her into it and she knew exactly what she was getting into. So it's not the same situation at all.
No, she did it for the money. She said she was doing it for the money. It was some blogpost called, "Survival" and she talked about doing weird things to pay the rent without taking too much time so she could fulfill her dream. And you are right: it wasn't the same situation. But the premise is the same. It is exploitation.
But that doesn't seem to be the point you are making. You seem to think that it is bad because it is BS. True. Now all points of view are valid. But we don't seem to be seeing eye to eye. Let me simplify my opinion. The words I have been hearing are 'sad' and 'creepy'. The word I would use is ludicrous. What he is trying won't work. To me, it is that simple. But I guess taking solace in that fact makes me an ass, or at least questionable.
But either way, I am not condoning what he is doing. I am just giving him points for originality. The OP says it best. "Riiiiiiiiight"
Let's all reply

Yeah! You know I totally would, but it is based in LA. Kind of long way to BS.

It never fails to amuse me, this notion that we must all be up front about how much we enjoy tickling even in vanilla situations.

I wouldn't call this a vanilla situation. He is outright lying to create a situation that would never happen otherwise!

And you are right: it wasn't the same situation. But the premise is the same. It is exploitation.

How was it exploitation? The guy was totally honest with her, so she knew exactly what it was about. Accepting the gig was her decision. Are you saying it was exploitation because she needed the money? Personally, I'm not entirely convinced she was truly as desperate for cash as she claimed (it may very well have been a gimmick for her show). But even if she was somewhat in trouble, it's not like the guy targeted her specifically because he knew she was in a bind. She answered his ad willingly. She didn't have to do a session with him. She could have gotten another type of gig (which she did). What was he supposed to do, ask candidates what their financial situation is and turn them down if they were strapped for cash to avoid "exploiting" them?

You know, I manage to eat and to keep a roof over my head because of the salary I make working at my job. I need that money to live a normal life. Without it I might very well end up in the street or something. Does that mean my employers are exploiting me?

In any case, even if the girl truly needed money pretty bad, I feel the situation with the Craigslist guy is worse because he's trying to deceive people, tricking them into doing what he wants. He's lying to them, pure and simple.

That being said, while I don't quite agree with you, I do understand what you mean. It's unfortunate that some people have such a need for money that they end up doing things they might not otherwise. But I don't think a person offering a salary/compensation for a service is responsible for a candidate's financial situation.

He's looking for a woman who is young enough to be his daughter or granddaughter essentially. On top of that, when my own father is fifty, I will be thirty, so that is the connection I make. However, I'm not saying people those ages can't have a real relationship if they actually love each other. One doesn't pick who one loves, after all, but, for a one-night stand type of thing, I just can condone it.

How is the ad a one-night stand?

really creeps me out considering we all know he wants someone to indulge his fetish for free... .

Ah, THAT's what the issue is! The money angle.

Are men on the planet any different?
we ALL - in our own way -try to trick someone into investing into us BEFORE we reveal too much of ourselves, whether it's being coy and not making a move on that one girl, or making bogus craigs posts.

To a great extent, true. Some more clumsily than others, but we all test the waters in some way, especially when we have an interest we aren't all that comfortable with ourselves. This is a somewaht older guy. He didn't grow up with computers & might not know about the TMF. Someone could answer his ad & direct him here so that he could find what he is looking for.

But then, charitability to one of our own kind would be kind of a buzzkill against the thrill of watching this guy fumble around on the internet in a self-involved way and then posting snidley against him in a self-involved way. There's plenty of pots and kettles on the web.

That's assuming that the ad isn't legit to begin with. I mean, really, have you seen the trailer for the movie "Battleship"? I mean, FREAKING "Battleship"? They did a movie about the alphabet, Roman numerals and pegs? The more I think about that the more I buy into this guy's screenplay idea.

The fact that he's fifty, from my understanding, looking for someone nineteen to thirty...

What's wrong with that? Some seek "activities" with younger, some with older partners. As long as they are not asking for sex with minors - should not be a problem.

we all know he wants someone to indulge his fetish for free...

Wow, having sex / fetish for free :-O

I hope no one on this board is into non-commercial tickling, otherwise consider yourself a creep!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back