• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*Mandell Commission* April O'Neil (1990 Film)

Weapon X

TMF Poster
Having been a big TMNT fan as a kid, the classic April tickle torture scene was a big moment in my budding foot/tickle fetish. Over the past decade there have been a lot of great renditions of the classic yellow jumpsuit version being tickled, but I have never seen any done of the 1990 live action film version of the spunky reporter.

Until now; Mandell did a wonderful job, from the menacing Shredder in the background, to the details on April's ticklish soles.

Attachments

• April '90 TKL0002.jpg
    April '90 TKL0002.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,377
Having been a big TMNT fan as a kid, the classic April tickle torture scene was a big moment in my budding foot/tickle fetish.

Same here! I think it is the case for a lot of us~

Over the past decade there have been a lot of great renditions of the classic yellow jumpsuit version being tickled, but I have never seen any done of the 1990 live action film version of the spunky reporter.

This movie was great! Before CGI became ubiquitous, we could actually believe that what we were seeing was real. However, from what I remember, the actress they picked was a lot less sexy than her cartoon counterpart. Nothing wrong with that, she was actually looking like a realistic journalist contrary to the glamorous TV version who had permanent makeup and perfect hairdo. But I think it explains her relative absence from our fantasies.

Mandell did a wonderful job, from the menacing Shredder in the background, to the details on April's ticklish soles.

Completely agree :bubbleheart: Another instant classic from Mandell!

Nice twist on April O N'eil. Perhaps the most famous lee in history

I like it :D

However, from what I remember, the actress they picked was a lot less sexy than her cartoon counterpart. Nothing wrong with that, she was actually looking like a realistic journalist contrary to the glamorous TV version who had permanent makeup and perfect hairdo.

Have you seen her lately--she's only gotten better with age. I personally thought she looked fine apart from that goofy perm hairdo the filmmakers stuck her with. She thought it sucked too.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back