• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MANDELL'S TICKLISH FANTASIES *New Release 12/05/11

MTJpub

Verified
MANDELL'S TICKLISH FANTASIES

Mandell's art has been a mainstay of MTJ Publishing from its very earliest days. From classic illustrations in TALES FROM THE ASYLUM magazine to celebrity portraits he created for Morandilas's Ticklers Retreat, Mandell's subtle, sexy pencil work captured every tickler's fantasy of lovely women in the throes of helpless laughter.

Now he's back, with a portfolio of never-before-seen art! Mandell's imagination takes us from a Victorian asylum to the banks of the Nile, from the depths of Africa to the depths of interstellar space, where pirates, aliens and just plain girls are tickled to within an inch of their sanity. Bare toes, stocking feet and naked bellies are the targets, and laughter is the aim. MANDELL'S TICKLISH FANTASIES marks the long-awaited return of a master...don't miss it!

-Colin

Item Features
**10 Beautiful New Illustrations + Cover!
**(7) Barefoot (1) Nylon (1) Belly (1) Belly-Button Tickling!
**All f/f Tickling!

Product & Ordering Information
(Now Accepting PayPal)

Attachments

• TicklishFantasies_Cover.jpg
    TicklishFantasies_Cover.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 733
Powerful pencils that still deliver.

Mandell.
This takes me way back.
A piece of tickling history, for anybody who's been around long enough.

I opened the pdf with trepidation.
Is this a re-release? A rehash of older contents?
Lo and behold.
It's brand new, 2011 vintage, unseen before.
What a treat for the eyes!

Powerful pencils.
They still deliver even in these spoiled days of CG art.
Thumbs way up.

:serenity:

Beautiful, beautiful stuff...the reactions on the victims' faces is lovely. We haven't seen enough of Mandell recently, and this item is definitely welcome!

C

Powerful pencils.
They still deliver even in these spoiled days of CG art.
I hope they still will for deliver a long time. I like this kind of art better than those always same 3d rendered faces ;-)

Just picked this up, Fantastic! Loved each piece in this set.

Oh yes, how great! This is very much the kind of timeless art style that I would love to live with, but it is quite diminishing nowadays. As time goes by the value of this style will surely gain a sentimental respect, until such time that it will be very much missed. Somehow, the dawn of "undo" and "cut and paste" did something... like a shadow or so.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back