• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mandell's Year in Review

burbage

TMF Poster
Hi, All!

2016 was a busy year for me. I started taking commissions for the first time. It yielded some interesting pieces--take a look!

Asylum02sm.jpgBox Full of Laughs.jpgEmma Stone.jpgGirl 1.jpgGirl2.JPG

Some great drawings there. I especially love the teacher one.

What a nice idea to put them all up in one place! I cannot believe that I had missed out on most of them. The Asylum pic looks marvelous; could make a whole comic out of it! The Box full of laughs one is also extremely nice: I love the lady's victorian dress as well as her very innocent smile. Actually, come to think of it, this might be the best face you ever drew because it is so lifelike! I love it when the tickler looks a bit ingenuous like this, I almost could see an aureole floating above her head ;)

Twas a great year thanks to your return, looking forwards to more of your art this year :)

Huge congrats on an amazing year, good buddy.

As an enormous fan of your work, let's just say that 2016 was a banner year for me!

I can't wait to see what you grace us with is 2017.

You're incredible,

B

My commission on it's way... I thought I'd add the story to it. Working on it now and waiting for Mandell art. Saw an initial sketch and it looks great...

My favorite is number three. But then,that is the one commissioned for me. :bounce:

Beautyfull work Mandell, you still are one of my favourite artists.
The Christmas special you did for MTJPub long ago is my all time favourite.

Wow! Something that came out of 2016 that was actually good! Amazing, even. You just lifted my spirits.

I really liked 'tickling the teacher!' That's definitely my favorite. But the details you put into pictures are truly amazing. Look at the contrast in bedframes between the 4th and 5th picture, for example. That's dedication to art! Good job all around, seriously.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back