• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maria's Nylon Feet Tickled Close-Up

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi, yet another clip I've added from one of my amateur sessions with female friends here in the UK (I've been editing footage from quite a few that I've done over the last month or two, and so hopefully have a few more to add over the next couple of days for those who like it). Maria is a mature English/Italian lady in her late 40s. She's very ticklish, though she's no screamer (she has a kind of soft but persistent laugh) .....and she really likes being tickled! This clip is mostly close-up shots of her being tickled in sheer black nylons, with a main focus on her feet and toes. I tied her feet to the bed and blindfolded her and then shot some footage of her feet as I held the camera up close while tickling her (though she likes being tickled, she's not so hot on being filmed so I have to play it down a lot during our sessions!).

At the end of the clip there is a brief bit of upperbody tickling where she is untied and rolling around on the bed, but it is mostly focused on her nyloned feet (which look very hot) and so will probably appeal to the foot fans! I have a longer clip of another session with Maria, which is all over body tickling and will post some samples from that one very soon...meanwhile if you like this one you can get it from my clip store:

http://clips4sale.com/store/26605

Thanks!

Dude I luv all your stuff and have purchased all so far, will be getting this one after this comment..Oh and your friend Jen is awesome, have you tickled her in tan yet?...anyways great stuff keep it up.

Dude I luv all your stuff and have purchased all so far, will be getting this one after this comment..Oh and your friend Jen is awesome, have you tickled her in tan yet?...anyways great stuff keep it up.

Thank you! I haven't caught up with Jen again yet, but am planning to in the next week or so - will keep you posted about that! I did another session with my other friend Mel again this week though, and have just finished editing the footage together. It's a really good one, including lots of great close-ups of her feet and toes being tickled right in front of the camera (I think you'lll like it if you like the others!)....I'm gonna post some samples of that later!

Already purchased it :D

I love the Close Up scence. I really hope t to see many more in the future. Some stronger Bondage would be great also with tan sheer nylons.

Already purchased it :D

I love the Close Up scence. I really hope t to see many more in the future. Some stronger Bondage would be great also with tan sheer nylons.

Cool - well hopefully you'll like the new clip I'm uploading now...it's all tan nylons with a lot of close-ups! :happyhop:

Turtleboy where in the UK are you located. I would love to be friends with Maria too.....LOL

TicklesFemales

Nice work fella...If I'm honest, I was trying too hard to work out what was on the telly in the background, lol!

What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back