• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marriage Counseling M/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
You and your wife are what you might call a kinky couple. You certainly keep an open mind in the bedroom. Lately, your wife has been having issues with the marriage stating that you never argue with her and always concede any discussion. She wants to know you still care enough to voice an opinion and possess the constitution to take charge when necessary. Traditionally you are very laid back and avoid confrontation when possible but after seeing a counselor he suggested that you try taking a more active role in the bedroom to start. Your wife asked that you punish her for being so difficult to live with these past few months and you simply tell her that you don’t want to hurt her. Seeing her tied up with her bare feet helpless however gives you an idea. Perhaps your wife’s ticklishness would be a good way to settle the score. She begins to giggle as soon as she feels the feather kiss her sole. The tickling quickly ramps up because your wife is dreadfully ticklish and even though she laughing in ticklish agony you can see as she looks longingly into your eyes that she is secretly loving watching you control her so absolutely. So you proceed to tickle her until she begs you for mercy, still not wanting to overwhelm her. It isn’t until you break out her hairbrush along her soft feet that she is truly unable to cope with the tickling you are forcing upon her and she has to admit defeat. Only now you kind of like seeing her this way, helpless and submissive. Perhaps she will just have to endure a bit longer. She did ask for this, after all.

TickleAbuse.com Download this and all my tickling videos with your membership

Tickle Abuse 2 my videos on clips4sale

TickleCustoms.com Direct your own custom video starting at $10/min per model

TA WORSHIP My foot and belly worship store

OrgasmAbuse.com My non tickling orgasm site

Attachments

• counseling1.jpg
    counseling1.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 1,479
  • counseling2.jpg
    counseling2.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 1,016
  • counseling3.jpg
    counseling3.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 1,246
  • counseling4.jpg
    counseling4.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 702
  • Marriage Counseling Sample.wmv
    5.5 MB · Views: 1,215
Fetish Intrique F/F

Azalea heard that Aris has a thing for feet and wanted to know what it would feel like to have her toes sucked on. Aris was eager to have her way with Azalea and she quickly gets to work on removing her flip flops as Azalea watches her every move. A soft gasp and sensual moaning quickly follows once Aris wraps her lips around Azalea's tender toes, sucking each one before moving on to her soles. Azalea lays back, rubbing her hands across her chest as her toes wiggle each time Aris' tongue reaches a new sensitive wrinkle along her soles. Azalea loves it when Aris runs her tongue from heel to toe. It's safe to say that these two will be foot friends for a long time to come. If only more girls were as inquisitive as Azalea.

TA WORSHIP

Attachments

• fetish6.jpg
    fetish6.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 319
  • fetish7.jpg
    fetish7.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 496
  • fetishintrigue1.jpg
    fetishintrigue1.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 536
  • fetishintrigue2.jpg
    fetishintrigue2.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 563
  • fetishintriguec4s.wmv
    3.3 MB · Views: 292
Tantalized Tummy F/F

Azalea gets so excited from having her belly button licked. Even the slightest touch to her delicate navel turns her on in a heartbeat. Taking a break from a session of video games, Aris turns to Azalea and asks her to lay down on the floor. Stretched out with her midriff exposed, Aris immediately dives into Azalea waiting button as her friend moans with pleasure the wetter her tummy gets from Aris' tongue exploration. Wrapping her arm around Azalea's inner thigh she reaches to expose more of her stomach as Azalea writhes at her attention. Even after Aris is finished Azalea can't stop fingering her belly button, seeking to prolong the pleasure that has overtaken her senses.

TA WORSHIP

Attachments

• tummy2.jpg
    tummy2.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 211
  • tummy4.jpg
    tummy4.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 164
  • tummy6.jpg
    tummy6.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 148
  • tummy7.jpg
    tummy7.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 111
  • tantalizedtummyc4s.mp4
    2.8 MB
nice foot worship and nice foot tickling

so did the tickling help safe the Marriage i sure hope it did sexy and foot and tummy worshiping to.

Lol, She's gorgeous. I wish she was my wife :p Very attractive looking women, sexy soles.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back