• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Married Guys this Question is for You

TicklesFemales

1st Level Indigo Feather
How many of you married guys have ever wanted to see your wife tickled by another man with you or while you watched her being tickled? This includes guys with ticklish girlfriends too. I know some of you have these thoughts and others are totally against it. I am going to pose this same question to the married women on here so they can answer honestly too how they feel about being tickled by another man with their husbands or while their husbands watched. Just curious to see how many couples are into this sort of thing.

I love this fantasy but sadly have no hope of getting to play it out. Would also love to be tied up and tickled side by side with herby "burglars" ;)

Thanks for your response Artsyrevolution. Maybe you should just do the latter, have someone act like a burglar and come in and tie you both up and then tickle you both, he could be the tickling burglar.....LOL

I don't care for the thought of someone doing that to my girlfriend. Now, it does turn me on for some reason to imagine it, but it also makes me feel uncomfortable. It is a bittersweet thought and I know I wouldn't like it if it actually happened.

you'll probably get the same array of answers since you post this same question every month or so and have done for years....

Thanks all for your response. RChello I have not posted this question in over two years and their has been many more members since then. Now be nice. I have nothing against you and I don't know why you feel you have to badger me in this forum. Either make nice comments or make none at all please Sir. I would never put anything negative in a post you make.

2 years? rightttttttttttt lol Best of luck to you ...maybe try posting this in a personal ad if you haven't already:)
Thanks all for your response. RChello I have not posted this question in over two years and their has been many more members since then. Now be nice. I have nothing against you and I don't know why you feel you have to badger me in this forum. Either make nice comments or make none at all please Sir. I would never put anything negative in a post you make.

Last edited:
I would totally love to sit back and watch my wife get tickled by another guy. Actually gets me hard thinking about it. Then when he is done tickling her he is going to get tickled by both of us.

I sure would not want to be the one to tickle your wife then soles4me as I myself don't like being tickled. I am a 100% Ler. Thanks for responding though.

whenever anyone tickles me i get lot of anger and i surely dont like my wife getting tickled by another person or me

I'd love to see a gal tickle the heck out of my wife.....perhaps the TickleAbuse girls........one can dream

Another man, no. It makes me angry even thinking about it. Another woman, yes, although it could just be fantasy. Don't know how I'd feel in a real situation.

Thanks for everyones response. Rifoottickler too bad the airlines I fly stopped serving your city. I really would love to meet you and your wife sometime. Maybe someday. The other airlines are just too expensive no deals have I found.

you'll probably get the same array of answers since you post this same question every month or so and have done for years....

Thanks all for your response. RChello I have not posted this question in over two years....

Two years? Hasn't even been two months.

July 24, 2012

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?221147-Couples-Into-Tickling

As Ambrose Bierce defined it in 'The Devil's Dictionary' (published 1911):

Defame- (1) To Lie About Another. (2) To Tell The Truth About Another.

Last edited:
I don't care for the thought of someone doing that to my girlfriend. Now, it does turn me on for some reason to imagine it, but it also makes me feel uncomfortable. It is a bittersweet thought and I know I wouldn't like it if it actually happened.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Okay I admit that thread listed above is of me actually seeking married couples into tickling. This threat is a question to everyone not me actually seeking. I got no response to the one me seeking in the Personals. This is a general question thread. It may mean the same thing to you but not to me. RChello and Libertine I have never said anything negative about any of your posts. I am a nice guy and those that have met me from this forum will agree to that fact. I have met several from here for tickling. We just keep it discreet. To both of you have a nice evening. You get know where unless you ask is my motto. The reason I joined this forum is to meet and tickle ticklish women.

Actually I could watch a guy tickle my gf and it does turn me on, but I'm weird as to who does it, cause there is that really uncomfortable element. And it must not go anywhere sexual. Now, as for another girl tickling my gf, then hell yes, let's get as sexual as we like.

no one has said anything negative about your posts...Has anyone said posting the same inane question to married people for the purpose of hooking up is very creepy...no..no one has ever posted that, since THAT IMHO would be negative. But don't think for a moment that many besides myself who have commented on your 'innocent' question don't see right thru you... Best of luck in your search and have a nice evening:)
Okay I admit that thread listed above is of me actually seeking married couples into tickling. This threat is a question to everyone not me actually seeking. I got no response to the one me seeking in the Personals. This is a general question thread. It may mean the same thing to you but not to me. RChello and Libertine I have never said anything negative about any of your posts. I am a nice guy and those that have met me from this forum will agree to that fact. I have met several from here for tickling. We just keep it discreet. To both of you have a nice evening. You get know where unless you ask is my motto. The reason I joined this forum is to meet and tickle ticklish women.

Last edited:
Okay RChello I just thought you had it in for me for some reason or another. Yes I may come accross creepy at times but really I am a nice guy. You would only know though if we actually met. I have met some wonderful people from this forum whom I consider friends always. I will tell you this just to make it clear to everyone. I am not on here looking for sex with anyone. I just purely and simple love to tickle ticklish women whether they are single or married makes no difference to me. I prefer to meet married couples into tickling because I am not looking for a relationship just friendship with tickling. Single women tend to want a relationship. I hope that clears up why I mainly post for married couples. I am sorry I misunderstood you RChello you have a nice evening also.

Huge fantasy of mine. Would love to watch a fellow tickle guy give my wife's helpless soles a good torturing! It's hot just thinking about it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back