• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marvel Tickle Harem Chapter 9: Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan) F/F

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Marvel Tickle Harem Chapter 9: Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan) F/F
by MrObscura101

“Oh man I’m so excited!” Kamala Khan AKA Ms. Marvel grinned, the young heroine had received a text message from her idol Carol Danvers AKA Captain Marvel to meet her for a special training session and was now waiting for her at the coordinates by an abandoned building
“Hi Ms. Marvel!” Carol grinned as she flew down to meet her
“Oh wow hi!” Kamala grinned back, they had worked together several times but she was still star struck at seeing her idol. Her power, her beauty, not to mention her grace, poise and commanding presence made her the ultimate superheroine in Kamala’s eyes
“Nice and prompt, very good” Carol said approvingly as she lead Kamala inside while the younger heroine stifled a squee

Once there they reached a section of floor and Kamala gasped as it began to lower down
“Oh wow what is this?”
“A former AIM base that we repurposed for training sessions” Carol explained as they reached a hidden sub-basement
“Ok through here…” she pointed to a large room

Stepping inside the empty space suddenly filled with various objects
“Oh wow!”
“Yes it’s a training room using hard light holographic projection”
“Like Star Trek!” Kamala said excitedly
“Uh… sure…” Carol replied “Now let’s start, I’ll be in the observation deck and as you go through the sessions then we can do an overview of your performance
“Yes Captain!” Kamala beamed

“Ok level one starting… now…” Carol called from the glass booth overlooking the room. Kamala nodded and prepared herself
“Ok Kamala no pressure, just gotta impress Carol, get a seal of approval then maybe get an official invite to the Avengers! Maybe even my own a room at the mansion!” she thought excitedly as hard light holograms began to appear of low-level henchmen.

Kamala easily dispatched them then the ones from the next level and the one after that as real supervillains started to appear for her to fight. Initially less powerful C and D listers like Stilt-Man and Frogman, followed by tougher villains like Rhino and Shocker
“Ok level 4, all good so far!” Carol called “OK now for level 5 we’re gonna try something different” Kamala looked down as a floor panel slid open and a metal box rose up from the floor, she opened it and her brow further
“Uh is this…”
“A power blocking collar? Yes” Carol answered

Kamala had heard of these, devices generally used in the Raft and other prisons that negated a person’s superpowers
“Look you can’t rely on your powers all the time, what if your sent to the Savage Land or hit by a power negating weapon? You have to be able to adapt to your environment” she said but saw Kamala wasn’t entirely convinced
“Look I shouldn’t tell you this but there’s an emergency release button at the back if things get too crazy ok?”
“Ok…” Kamala relented, not wanting to look weak in front of her idol and affixed the collar in place with a snap

“Ok activating now!” Carol called and the environment shifted to a barren alien landscape
“Wow definitely getting the Star Trek vibe now…Wonder if the Gorn will show up…” Kamala muttered to herself as she began wandering about, suddenly a metallic tentacle burst from the ground and ensnared her leg
“Gggrr let go!!!” Kamala growled as she instinctively tried to enlarge her fist to giant size, but the collar prevented her from doing so

Grabbing her leg Kamala tried to pull it free but more tentacles burst from the ground to ensnare her arms and other leg
“Gggrrhhh!!! Get back!!!” Kamala shouted, instinctively trying to activate her powers but the collar kept them suppressed
“Think Kamala what can you use to fight free?” she thought as she looked around for something, anything she could get her hands on

However, her momentary distraction was enough for several more tentacles to grow out the rock and dive at her
“NO!!!! Damn it let go!!!” she growled as they began pulling downwards in unison and forcing her to the floor
“Sorry Carol…” she grunted as she managed to move her hand to the back of the collar and hit the emergency release.. but nothing happened, her powers were still negated and now more tentacles were grabbing at her to bind her

“No!!!! Carol help!!!” she cried as she looked up to the control booth… but saw it was empty! The tentacles were now wrapping around her to swarm over her entire body below the neck and trapping her in a pseudo cocoon with only her head left free
“Carol!!!” she shouted as she shifted around trying to break free
“Hi Kamala” Carol then called as she finally appeared and walked over to the bound girl before crouching next to her

“How did you like the training?”
“Grr I can’t move!” Kamala grunted back
“Well that’s the idea, it makes it easier to transport you”
“What?” Kamala replied in disbelief
“Oh sorry I forgot to say, this isn’t really training, it’s an audition”
“An audition?” Kamala replied back confused
“And you passed!” Carol grinned
“Ok this isnt funny you need to untie me!”
“And disappointment my empress? No way”

Kamala’s eyes narrowed as she looked up to the blonde woman staring at her with a cruel smirk
“You’re not Carol! Who are you?”
“Clever girl!” Carol grinned before her skin shifted and became green
“You’re a Skrull?!” Kamala gasped, realizing she had fallen into a trap “Where’s Carol?!” she then demanded
“You’ll be joining her soon but don’t worry…” the Skrull then shifted form to duplicate Kamala “…I’ll be sure that no-one on Earth misses you!” she continued in a perfect copy of Kamala’s voice before using her Skrull powers to mimic Kamala’s own

“NO!! I WON’T LET YOU!!!!” Kamala shouted as she fought valiantly to escape, only for the tentacles to respond by constricting tighter to keep her still
“Now now don’t worry, soon you’ll be in your new home!” The fake Kamala smirked as she removed a panel from the collar and pressed a red button
“Tracking beacon activated… teleport will engage in 10 seconds”
“NO!!! YOU CAN’T DO THIS!!!” Kamala cried as she struggled to get free
“Believe me I can… oh and say hi to Carol for me!” the Skrull grinned as Kamala’s body was enveloped in energy and she and the tentacles around her vanished

Arriving on a sealed room on a Skrull ship in orbit the room immediately filled with knockout gas to make Kamala pass out before heading to the empress’s space station and her collection of tickle captives

“Oohhh…” Kamala grunted as she came to and found herself in a white void like room, her body spread apart and bound to a metal X hovering in the air
“Ggrr come on…” she growled as she tried to either break free or make the X move but the power blocking collar was still in place
“HEY! LET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!” she shouted

“What a feisty one you are” a regal voice grinned as a door opposite opened
“Who are you!?”
“My name is Veranke, empress of the Skrulls”
“What have you done to Carol?” she snapped
“My how heroic you are my dear, more concerned with others than yourself? How noble” Veranke grinned “But I can assure you Carol is fine, I wouldn’t harm her, she’s one of my favorites…”
“Favorites?” Kamala thought worriedly as a multitude of screens activated on the wall opposite her

Kamala gasped in shock to see dozens of famous heroines and villainesses all secured down in various ways with each of them being… tickled? She couldn’t believe it as she saw Spider-Woman and Ghost Spider stuck in a web and tickled by giant spiders, Shanna the She Devil and Dazzler trying to run through a jungle while being grabbed and tickled by various giant plants, Storm in a latex body suit with Skrulls in the outfits of Rogue, Jubilee and Jean Grey tickling her feet, but her attention soon turned to Carol Danvers, splayed out on an x frame in a tiny blue and red bikini surrounded by dozens of Flerkens

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH GEHEHEHEHEHTT AWAHAHAHYYY!!!!!” she screamed and tried to thrash around or blast them away to no avail, like Kamala a power blocking collar rendered her helpless as the creature’s tentacle like tongues licked away at her underarms, sides, navel inner thighs and feet
“W…What is this?” Kamala cried in shock
“Simple, this is my tickle harem!” Veranke said proudly

Kamala’s blood went cold at this, it seemed like some insane nightmare! She knew she hated being tickled, and seeing how frantic and pleading the more seasoned heroines we’re reacting what chance did she have?

Before she could say anything else though she heard something below her, looking down suddenly a horde of liquid metal tentacles grew out of the floor and grabbed at her feet
“NO!! GET AWAY!!!” she cried as she attempted to kick them away. However, they simply continued as they grabbed at her boots and pulled them off

“HEY! NO DONT DO THAAAHAHAHHATT!!!!!” Kamala cried, then yelped as they started moving against her blue socks that matched her costume, immediately kicking as they kept going but unable to dissuade them

“Aw what a cute little laugh!” Veranke grinned as she walked over to her helpless captive
“HAHHAHAHA NOOHHOO!!! MAHAHAKEE THEHHEMM STHAHAHAPP!!!!” Kamala pleaded but then shrieked in a panic as the ones at her left foot began pulling off her sock! She fought like made to keep it on, but soon enough the tentacles had pried it off revealing her bare size 5 foot and the tentacles began moving against her bare skin to explore

“HAHHAHAHA NOOHOOOO!!!! SSSTHAHAHAPP!!!!!!” Kamala cried
“I should tell you, those are tickle tentacles that my scientists created for me, they are attracted to the sound of laughter, so if you want them to stop all you have to do is keep from laughing” Veranke grinned wickedly
“HAHHAHAHAAA WWHAHHAHAYY????”
“Why? Because I love the sounds of laughter and helpless hysteria from other species, this place is a treasure trove of all kinds from across the universe… as you’ll eventually find out” Veranke explained

The thought of being here for any length of time terrified Kamala as she tried again and again to activate her powers unsuccessfully. Veranke then approached and the frame began to shift position going from vertical to horizontal. Kamala was thankful that for a few moments her foot was pulled away from the swarming tentacles… only for Veranke to pull off her other sock and start tickling her instead!

“HAHHAHAHAHHAA NNOOHHHOO!!!! GGEHEHEHTT AWAHAHAHYY!!!! DOONNHHTT TOOUUCHH MAHHY FEEHHTT!!!!” Kamala shrieked as Veranke’s right hand with her sharp nails skittered against her left foot while she unleashed a large purple plume against the other foot
“HAHHAHAHHAHAHAA STHAHAHHAAPPP!!!!” Kamala wailed
“How do you like my feather? It’s one of thousands in my collection” Veranke chuckled

“HHAHAHAHA GEHEHETT IHHTT AWAHAHAHWYY!!!!!” Kamala begged her foot flinching and kicking like crazy trying to evade it
“It’s cute that you think all this wiggling about will help you…” Veranke grinned deviously as she tapped a button on the underside of the hovering frame
“NNOOHHOO DOOHHNNTT!!!!” Kamala shouted as four robotic tentacles emerged from the frame by her, two at the left foot and two at the right
“HAHHAHA LEEHHTT GOOHOHOHOO!!!!” she snapped as they grabbed at her big and little toes of each foot and pulled taunt to keep her feet still
“Now then” Veranke grinned as she watched the helpless heroine before snapping her fingers, Kamala watched as two hovering globes rose from the floor and positioned themselves by her feet and a nozzle emerged from each
“AARRGGHH!!!!” Kamala wailed fearfully as some kind of viscous oil was sprayed over her soles to cover them completely
“Let’s try these instead…”

Kamala watched fearfully as Veranke took a small container from her belt and applied metal devices that looked like banjo picks to her fingers
“Pphhlleeassee…. doohhnntt….” Kamala gasped during this brief pause as the picks approached her

“HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAA NOOHOHOHOHOOHOOOOOO!!!!!” Kamala let out a shrieking howl as the picks made contact, trailing against the wrinkles of her arches. The oil amplifying her natural ticklishness, meaning they tickled badly enough but even worse the tips vibrated as well!
“HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAA HEHHEHEEHLLPPP!!!! CAAHHAROOOL!!!! AHHANNYYOOHHHNEE!!!!!!” she sobbed as suddenly the tentacles from before grew up and grabbed at the rest of her, tickling her sides, underarms and hips as well!

Finally, Kamala was overwhelmed by all this and passed out. Once she had Veranke grinned as she summoned servants to retrieve Kamala and take her to the next session before walking over to a hidden panel
“Did you enjoy that?” she grinned sadistically as it slid open
“YOU BITCH!!!!!!!” Carol Danvers growled, the heroine having been forced to watch Kamala’s session from a soundproofed box within a wall cavity
“Aw don’t worry you’ll be having fun together soon…” she grinned as a nozzle appeared beside Carol and sprayed knockout gas at her causing her to black out

Kamala awoke and groaned
“What a crazy dream…” she grunted, but quickly realized it was no dream! She found herself in some kind of box stocks within a wall. Only her head and feet were visible, each of her toes secured by toe ties to inhibit any movement while a forehead strap was in place to keep her head looking forward where she could see someone else was there to

“CAROL!” she cried at seeing her idol bound the exact same way on the opposite wall, her own size 8 feet exposed
“KAMALA! DONT WORRY! I’M GONNA GET YOU OUTTA HERE!” Carol snapped
“Oh that’s certainly a bold promise!” Veranke’s voice echoed about
“DAMN IT LET US GO YOU PSYCHO!!” Carol snapped, trying to activate her powers but the restraining collar continued to keep her powerless
“Now now save your strength Carol, you’ll need it!”

The heroines then heard a noise as several nozzles appeared by their feet and began spraying more of the oil over them
“NO! NOT AGAIN!” Kamala cried
“DAMN YOU!!!” Carol growled as both of them struggled to move their feet but couldn’t. Once their soles were completely coated several heat lamps raised from the floor and shone onto their feet

“No… please…” Kamala prayed
“GGRRRR” Carol grunted as they both felt the oil be absorbed into their skin “What’s this lunatic planning now!” she thought
“Ok let’s begin!” Veranke giggled once the oil was fully absorbed, both of them feeling their skin’s sensitivity increase and their feet start to tingle from contact with the air

“OH NO!!!!” Kamala gasped as a horde of metal tentacles grew out the wall and slithered towards their feet
“Now the game is simple, we start with one tentacle each, whenever you laugh another one joins in…” Veranke explained making Carol and Kamala look at each other worriedly
“But you have an out, by your hand is a button you can press to end the tickling… but first one to press it spends all night with me” she chuckled wickedly
“YOU CAN’T DO THIS!!!!” Kamala cried
“I’m the empress I can do anything!”

Before either could say anything else one tentacle began moving against their respective left arch
“GGHGMFMFHFHH!!!!!!!” Carol suppressed a giggle, but Kamala wasn’t as lucky
“Hhehee noohhoo!!!!” she yelped as she let out a shriek “OOHOO NOOO!!!!” she then cried as a second tentacle immediately moved to start on her other arch
“GHGHMFMFMFFHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! she cried as she clamped her mouth shut to hold her laughter in, trying to think of some way out of this madness! Then she felt the tentacles tips start to vibrate…
“NNOIHHHOOO!!!!” she wailed… and panicked as a third tentacle moved in to strike…
“SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!” she thought, hoping someone would be left to rescue them all

The end?

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back