• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marvel Tickle Harem: The Wasp (Chapter 2)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Marvel Tickle Harem: Wasp (Part 2)
By MrObscura101

“Mmm, that was delicious Jennifer!” Janet van Dyne, AKA the Wasp said as she finished her slice of pizza, she was enjoying a quiet movie night in the apartment of her friend and fellow heroine Jennifer Walters better known as the Sensational She Hulk, she was wearing a red dress and open toe high heels while She Hulk was in a more casual white t shirt and pair of grey sweat pants. However unbeknownst to Janet the woman she was sitting next to wasn’t actually She Hulk at all but a Skrull infiltrator called Jazinda who had captured and taken her place
“Glad you liked it Janet! I knew you would love this new pizza place!” the fake She Hulk said as she cleared away their dinner and grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses from the kitchen
“Cheers!” she grinned as she watched Janet drink, not knowing that the food and drink had all been laced with a drug called Tarkell to subdue her which was now slowly starting to take effect

“So how’s the lawyering going?” Janet asked
“Pretty good thanks, how’s life in the fashion world?”
“Oh wow it’s crazy! I just feel rushed off my feet all the time!” Janet said as she threw her head back and let out a frustrated sigh
“Hmm, let me show you a way to help with that...” She Hulk said as she reached down and picked up Janet’s legs

Janet watched as her friend carefully removed her high heel to expose her adorable size 5 foot with cute round toes before holding her ankle in one hand
“Uh Jen...what are you dooohhiinngg...” Janet began to ask before She Hulk’s large hands began to gently caress her sole
“Oohh mmyyy....” Janet sighed in delight “Whherreee diid yoouu lleearrnn thhaatt?”
“From a friend called Dan” She Hulk replied with a wink before she “accidentally” ran her index finger down Janet’s arch
“Hee hhee! Careful you know how ticklish I am!” Wasp giggled
“Oh my bad I had forgotten” She Hulk said apologetically
“That’s ok, I remember the first time I had a pedicure I accidentally kicked the woman because it tickled so much!” Janet said in embarrassment “In fact I had one today and it took all my self-control not to kick the woman even all these years later!”
“It’s a good thing the villains don’t use tickle bots against us!” She Hulk joked
“You’re right there!” Janet agreed as She Hulk slipped off her other heel to start massaging her other foot
“Well I doubt you could get free if I pinned you down and tickled you!” She Hulk joked, however something in She Hulk’s voice felt off and Janet tried pulling her legs back “Hey Jen, you know it’s been a long day and I have an early start tomorrow...” she started to say but then she began to feel lightheaded and slumped unconscious
“Sweet dreams Janet!” She Hulk said as she turned back into Jazinda and continued rubbing wasps feet before getting things ready

Janet awoke and immediately got worried, looking around her everything was giant, someone had obviously used the size shifting belt of her Wasp suit to reduce her down to the size of an action figure as well as removing her dress as she was now wearing only her red silken underwear, even worse was that she was lying spread eagled on what appeared to be a glowing green spider web on a coffee table next to the couch she had just been normal sized on! Immediately she tried moving but she remained stuck to it
“How do you like my energy web device?” a normal sized woman with green skin and long green hair asked as Wasp saw her approach and knelt down by the table, effectively towering over the heroine

“Who the hell are you? And where’s She Hulk?” Janet demanded while still trying to fight free of the web
“My name is Jazinda of the Skrull empire, and don’t worry You’re going to be joining her very soon...after we perform some tests” Jazinda grinned as she produced something from her pocket...a massive white feather!

Wasp went white as a sheet upon seeing it, the feather was normal sized but from her perspective it was as tall as a high rise!
“N..n...n...” she struggled to say, unable to speak coherently as she shook her head, her eyes pleading already for Jazinda not to do it. This caused a huge cat like grin to appear on Jazinda’s face as she began lightly moving the feather against her captive
“HHHAAAAHHHAAAHHHAAA NNNOOHHOOOO!!!!!!!!” Wasp shrieked followed by an explosion of laughter, she fought and thrashed like a wild animal trying to escape the web as the feather fluttered against her entire body from side the side, due to the size differences between her and the feather the whole thing could easily tickle her entire body at once!

“HHHAAAHHAAAAHHAAAAANNNOHHOOPPLLEEAASSEEESSTTHHHAAPPPIIHHHTTTT!!!!!!!!!” Wasp begged desperately as the feather continued brushing lightly against her body
“Aww you’re so adorable begging like that!” Jazinda giggled as she started using the tip of the feather to move against her tiny stomach
“NNOOHHHOOONNOOHHHAAHHTTTHHHEEHHEERREEEE!!!!!!!!” Wasp pleaded as the feather practically enveloped her entire stomach at once to torment her sides, navel and hyper ticklish belly button!

Wasp thought nothing could be worse than this until Jazinda produced another feather and lightly ran the tip of it against her left foot
“HHHAAAAHHAAANNNOOOONNOOOONNOOOO!!!!!!” she screamed over and over, her foot flailing about hoping to get away but it was impossible, then Jazinda started using both feathers on her feet at once
“HHAAAHHAAAA MMEEHHRRCCYYYY!!!!!” the heroine cried, she had fought against the likes of Kang, Ultron, Dr Doom and Red Skull... but none of them compared to this nightmare!

“What a cute laugh you have Janet, I could listen to it for hours!” Jazinda teased as she used one feather to swipe vertically against both her feet from left to right
“HHAAAHHAAAPPHHLLEEAASSEEENNOOHHOOMMOOHHHREE!!!!!!” she pleaded as the feather slowly moved against her soles over and over but in her miniature size her voice could hardly be heard by anyone except Jazinda

It didn’t take long for Janet to be reduced to a sobbing, red faced mess from all the tickling
“Pleehehessee...ihhihii cahanntt...” she struggled to say, hoping the alien woman would show mercy
“Come on Janet, it’s only been 30 minutes!” Jazinda replied as she put the feathers down. Janet couldn’t believe it, there’s no way it had only been 30 minutes, it had to have been hours at least but the clock on the wall confirmed Jazinda was telling the truth, making her worry how long she planned to do this. She then watched worriedly as Jazinda put on her size shifting belt and used it to shrink herself down to the same height as Janet
“What a lovely prize I’ve caught in my web” she grinned as she walked around her

“Look I don’t know what you want but I can help, or maybe the Avengers…” she said hoping her captor would see reason
“I want you Janet, then your Avenger friends. You’re all going to become members of my Empress’s tickle harem!” Janet was shocked, this must be some kind of nightmare! But it was definitely real as Jazinda suddenly grew insect like wings from her back and flapped them so she could hover above her so she could start tickling her underarms
“HHAAAHHAAYYAAHHRRR IINNSAHHNNEE!!!! THHEEAVVEENNGGAAHHSSS WWHHIILLEE SSTTHHAAPP YYOOOHHUUU!!!!” Janet cried
“I’m afraid that one by one your friends will be captured and replaced like you and She Hulk, no-one will stop us!” Jazinda replied smugly as four extra arms suddenly appeared from her sides to begin tickling Wasp’s sides and navel as well as her underarms
“HHAAAHHAAANNAAHHHTTTHHAASSTTOHHOOMMAAAHHCCHH!!!!” she wailed over and over as she kept trying to fight free of the webbing

Jazinda continued teasing Wasp’s upper body before deciding to get her elsewhere as well. Lowering herself back down to the surface of the table Janet could only watch in terror as Jazida altered her lower body from the waist down from two humanoid legs into a spider’s body complete with six long, spindly legs
“What do you think?” Jazinda grinned as she twirled around to show off, but Janet was too afraid to answer “Now then let’s see who wins in a battle between wasp and spider!”

Jazinda then walked onto the web, her new slender insect legs preventing her from sticking to it just like a real spider as she stalked her prey until she was standing directly over Janet
“Please…” she whispered fearfully but Jazinda just smiled sadistically as she used her two back legs to keep balanced while her two middle legs started poking around Janet’s ribs while her front two legs targeted her underarms
“HHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHH GGEEGEHHTTT AAWAAAHHYYY FRRAAHAHMM MEEEHHHEEE!!!!!!” Wasp squealed in ticklish agony while trying to knock away the invasive legs, however Jazinda responded by making more legs grow from her lower body to start tickling her sides and navel as well

Janet continued crying for mercy over and over while Jazinda slowed down the tickling of her sides, only so she could use her middle legs to grab the web for support to allow her back legs to start poking around her feet
“HHAHAHHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHH PPHHLLELEEAASSEE NNAHAHAHAHATT MMAAHHAAYY FFEHEHEHTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!” Wasp wailed but Jazinda was determined to showcase her new acquisitions most ticklish spots to a camera she had hidden above the TV, growing two additional back legs so that each foot could be besieged by them

The tickling continued in this way with Jazinda switching which area would be tickled for a set length of time before starting on another area whenever Wasp seemed like she was all tickled out in one spot, all the while Wasp pleaded and begged for this to finally end.
“How we feeling?” she eventually asked as she turned back to her normal form and stood over Wasp
“Hhehhee…hheee…sstthhaa..nnoo…noo mmoorr…” Janet struggled to say, her throat was hoarse from the tickle attacks while her makeup and tears had run all down her beet red face and she gasped in deep lungful’s of air trying to regain her composure
“Well I think we’ve proved how valuable you will be” Jazinda said deviously as she winked to the camera. Janet was now praying for some kind of miracle and her heart leapt when the doorbell rang and Jazinda changed back to Jennifer’s form and used the belt to return to normal size
“HEEEELLLLLLPPP!!!!!!!!!!!” Janet screamed at the top of her voice when the door opened, she then heard two sets of footsteps approaching and looked at the doorway, but she immediately screamed in horror

“NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!” she cried in desperations as Jazinda stood there in her green alien form, along with someone she recognised, the pizza boy who had dropped in their food earlier who grinned as he transformed into another Skrull female
“Janet, meet my fellow hunter Sakal”
“Wow Jazinda, she looks utterly broken!”
“I’m just preparing her for her new life” Jazinda chuckled as she handed a feather to her colleague “Wanna help?”
“SURE!” Sakal said excitedly as they both knelt down by the table and began flicking the feathers against Janets feet
“HHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!! NOOOHHOOHOHOOOOO!!!!!! SSAAHAHHAMMOOHNNEEE HEHEHEHHEHEHELLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!” she cried again and again as the feathers constantly flicked against her feet, along with occasionally getting her stomach or anywhere else they decided to torture

Wasp was near exhaustion when they at last stopped while Jazinda shrank herself down once more and turned into her half spider form
“Well Janet, this is fun but we gotta say goodbye”
“Phlleesse…jahahasstt gohooo…” she replied desperately
“Sorry your flights already on the way to Earth, but don’t worry your friends won’t miss you” she continued as she looked to Sakal who nodded and transformed herself into a perfect copy of Janet
“Perfect likeness huh?” she asked in an exact duplication of Janet’s voice as she gave a twirl, but Wasp was too shocked to answer
“So, lets get you wrapped up for the Empress!” Jazinda than said as she placed a small green device on her faux spinneret
“NO!!! DAMN IT GET OFF ME!!!!!!” Janet shrieked as Jazinda used her legs to pull her up off the web and began spinning her around with her middle legs while taking strands of green energy webbing from the box with two of her other legs to start wrapping it around Janet’s ankles

“NOOOOO! LEEETTT MEEEE GOOOOMMMFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!” Janey cried frantically as she tried to get out of Jazinda’s grip but the constant spinning left her disorientated as the webbing continued. Within seconds her legs were cocooned, followed by her waist and upper body with her arms getting stuck to her sides before her entire head was also encased
“MMMMMFMFFF!!!!!!!!!” Janet screamed as loud as possible as she tried breaking out the webbing while Jazinda carefully cut open a small opening at her nose for her to breathe
“You’ll understand if I don’t uncover your mouth” Jazinda said as she ripped away a small amount of webbing to leave Wasp’s bare belly exposed along with her feet that she had deliberately left uncovered
“HHHMMMMFFF!!!!!!!!!!!” Janet let out a muffled shriek as Jazinda’s legs poked at her navel once more before she resumed her normal form and changed back to normal height

Jazinda and Sakal watched in amusement as Janet tried her best to rip out of the webbing, but the alien material was invulnerable to any damage, leaving her kicking and screaming muffled threats at them but she was unable to see them picking up the feathers again…
“MMMFFHFHFHFHFHHFFF!!!!!!!!” she squealed as the feathers began flicking once again against her feet. She tried desperately kicking them back or moving away but with her movement several limited she had no choice but to lay there laughing for them as the tormented her feet and stomach for another 30 minutes

Once they were finally done Jazinda picked up the exhausted webbed up heroine and passed her over to Sakal
“Here’s the size changing belt, just be sure to turn her back to normal size before transport then keep hold of it for your disguise”
“You got it” her friend said as she turned back to her pizza boy disguise and placed the still trying to escape Janet into a matchbox, however before leaving she also picked up the two feathers
“Just in case I get there before the retrieval ship so I can have some more fun with her” she winked to Jazinda as she walked out, taking the helpless Wasp to be transported to her new home where untold tickle tortures awaited her

To be continued…

Hot story! I was just watching Antman and the Wasp and it is so good to see Janet get tickled. I love this series and if you're taking suggestions, please Id recommend X-23 next.

Hot story! I was just watching Antman and the Wasp and it is so good to see Janet get tickled. I love this series and if you're taking suggestions, please Id recommend X-23 next.

Thanks alot! I also really loved her in Ant-Man & Wasp (as well as the Earth's Mightiest Heroes cartoon) so knew she had to be included! I hadn't thought of X-23 but will definitely consider her for inclusion ;-)

Great story! Fine descriptions of F/f tickling. :D

Thanks! I was a lot of fun writing the size perspectives for this one and how something normal size could be used to tickle her ;-)

Well written, and you cant go wrong with marvel female characters. Great work.

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back