• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mary Tyler Moore Show-Ed Asner/Priscilla Morill M/F

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
In the episode of Happy Birthday Lou! Which is Season 4. episode 15 of the series. ..

TV station boss Lou Grant, has been split up from his wife, Edie, and she comes to visit him at the station for his birthday.

They are kidding around, and Lou proceeds to tickle his wife, played by actress Priscilla Morill, and is chasing her. She clearly has a reaction, and is backing away, giggling, and such.

This is a different episode from the one where Ed Asner tickles Mary Tyler Moore/Mary Richards, and she says "Not ticklish Mr Grant".

Again, the episode is on Youtube, Mary Tyler Moore Show, Season 4, Episode 15.

For those that want to fast forward to it, the tickling begins about 12 minutes into a 27 minute episode and continues for a while.

I remember seeing this many years ago when it was first broadcast. Thanks for bringing back the memory. :D

Mary was tickled briefly on the Dick Van Dyke show, in her bed. Dick tries to get her up and tickles her sides, she had a grimace and squirmy reaction, pretty quick, gorgeous woman. Of course the clip of Millie, her friend, saying she would keep a secret even if they stretched her out on a rack and tickled her feet with feathers is a classic, on youtube.

The only tickling I remember involving Mary was on the MTM show. As I recall, Ed Asner, as Lou Grant, tries to tickle Mary's midsection/ribs, and she says

"Not ticklish, Mr Grant".

I know it was mentioned on here a while ago, but I dont remember exactly when or where.

The only tickling I remember involving Mary was on the MTM show. As I recall, Ed Asner, as Lou Grant, tries to tickle Mary's midsection/ribs, and she says

"Not ticklish, Mr Grant".

I know it was mentioned on here a while ago, but I dont remember exactly when or where.

The tickling was horrible, but it was tickling so (as a very young man) I loved it. I also loved when the straight-faced Mary asked Lou: "Would you like to borrow a feather?"

The tickling was horrible, but it was tickling so (as a very young man) I loved it. I also loved when the straight-faced Mary asked Lou: "Would you like to borrow a feather?"
I remember seeing that and you're right the tickling was weak. Lou basically put his hands on Mary's waist, and hardly moved his fingers at all. My theory is since the scene called for Mary not to react, Lou(Ed) was probably careful not to really tickle Mary's ribs. If he did she probably would've laughed or moved. So when you think about it this scene w/the lame tickling attempts actually proves that Mary really is ticklish.

Mary was tickled briefly on the Dick Van Dyke show, in her bed. Dick tries to get her up and tickles her sides, she had a grimace and squirmy reaction, pretty quick, gorgeous woman. Of course the clip of Millie, her friend, saying she would keep a secret even if they stretched her out on a rack and tickled her feet with feathers is a classic, on youtube.

Which episode? I’ve been rewatching and all I need is for Laura to get it once.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back