• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Masks - Do they take away from a video?

I'm intrigued. In the other thread, folks are saying that lers who look at the camera while they do the tickling is creepy; whereas here, the overriding opinion is that masks are distracting.

So I take it that a happy medium would involve lers unmasked, but fully concentrated on the model? Or not even within view at all?

It's interesting how particular and specific our demands are! :)

I've never liked masks.
Makes like they have something to hide. :disgust:

I'm a dork?? Your the one who likes masked men, not me.

Actually, in the proper context masks have been considered sexy as hell for generations; from Zorro to the Lone Ranger to the Dread Pirate Roberts, they lend an air of mystery and danger that makes a woman's heart beat a little faster :woot:. In the world of videos however, with men as the main target audience, there's usually no storyline for the mask to make sense and the mask is rarely the 'across the upper face' kind worn by the characters I mentioned, so they come off as distracting and goofy. I don't blame guys who don't like them, but they *can* be done well :cat:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back