• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Massages???

shy girl

When giving your significant other a relaxing message, do any of you here have a hard time CONTROLLING your yourselves? Im thinking of going for a message therapy license, but I think I would fail!!Does anyone here have that problem too?

Although professionalism is a must in these situations, you may be setting yourself up for a lifetime of temptation. I'm not sure I could deal with that, day in and day out! He he he...:cool:

If the massage was directly at a women who appeal to me

Massaging a woman of appeal would be a problem for me. I would want to spend too much time on her feet and neglect the back and neck. Also along with the license comes equal opportunity massaging. I could NEVER be comfortable massaging a man. These are the road blocks that are that come to my warped mind. I would fail the first day.

I have to admit that I'd have some difficulty with this as well...and have. In doing home health care, I've often been in a position of helping a patient through massage and reflexology. Even though there's no interest in getting into anything, the playful little tickling devil in me tends to surface. Faced with doing that as my entire job, I'm sure I'd give in at some point. :D

Ann

There are many more guys that look like Dick Cheney getting a $50 weekly massage than there are 21 year old sorority babes. It wouldn't be my choice of a profession!

Steve

shy girl said:
When giving your significant other a relaxing message, do any of you here have a hard time CONTROLLING your yourselves? Im thinking of going for a message therapy license, but I think I would fail!!Does anyone here have that problem too?

You're right, you would fail!:p ;) :D Especially when it comes to giving foot massages!:p

You're good but you could not control yourself with just the massage! Those fingers of yours would be tickling in less then 20 minutes!

Too bad babe, you have GREAT hands!

Love ya honey!

TTD

i think giving massages for a living can be too tempting, plus like others have said, i wouldnt want to put my hands on someone like Dick Cheney or some other fat, old rich guy with a "carpet" of hair covering his back....what a visual huh?

plus massages are too sensual for me. i LOVE giving massages, even when i dont tickle while i'm doing it. there is nothing better than hearing a woman enjoy her massage. during the massage, i lightly tickle just to have fun, but i dont make it a focal point. drives me insane, but i want to keep giving the woman a massage. during college (and the more i think about it, college gave me lots of tickle/massage opportunities), i had my own "clientele". they would ask me to massage them, and complain about others who tried. the hardest thing is massaging their feet. i am always so tempted to tickle them to death, massaging them takes great restraint. but i will give the full treatment. from the temples to the toes. i am a gentleman so i never touched their private parts (unless they wanted me to :devil: )

i could be a massage therapist, but ONLY if i got to be the head massuese at the Playboy mansion and ONLY if i'm massaging the models. i dont want to touch Hugh Hefner.......fellas, if you love making a woman feel REAL GOOD, give them a good massage.

Many girls tell me that I give an awesome massage..In fact a couple of them come around every so often just to get a rejuvenating massage from me..Although they are not very ticklish so I really have nothing to lose by trying it..:sowrong:
I enjoy it just the same..I thought about pursuing a licence in massage therapy until a friend of mine who got out of it told me that he spent a good bit of time with elderly,and had only one decent looking girl the whole 8 months that he did this..This naturally wouldn,t be my cup of tea..
However..It seems shygirl that you are getting an abundance of male replies here and limited if any female replies..I,ve tried thinking like a female b4 and it cost me 3 days in a mental institution
:p
Cmon women of TMF..Lets get your thoughts on the matter..:zzzzz:
Excellant question shygirl..As always..Just my two and a half cents on the thought..:cool2:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back