• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MASSIVE Paradise Vision video sale on Ebay

mikah912

I'm getting rid of my Paradise Vision collection.

Don't get me wrong...I love at least one scene on all of these videos, but I'm tired of them and want some new stuff. I'm sure you guys understand.

Anyway, here's what videos are going up for sale:

Tickling Extravaganza
The Contest 1
Superheroines
Stranded in the Desert
The Boogeyman
The French Maid
Family Bonding
The Secretary
Ticklish Orgasm
Female Vengeance
A Tickle for Teacher
Spy Interrogation
Tickle Slaves

They're all going up in ONE auction. And they're all in good shape. I'll even include the plastic cases if you like.

You can use But It Now to buy ALL 13 for $200! ($15 apiece!)
Or you can buy as many as you want individually for $20. Just email me at my ebay mail address telling me which ones you want.

If you use the Buy It Now! option, shipping is free.

Oh, and I accept PayPal only for payment.

Click HERE: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1569582288 to go to the auction.

Is these videos DVD ?

If these videos are DVD, I will buy it !

Hey Everyone.........Renee here from Paradise Vision. Why purchase old used videos, when you can buy them new right now during our huge summer sale! Buy any 2 DVD's, get 25% off your entire order, AND get a free one too! That makes all $39.95 videos UNDER $20 each!! Please take a look at http://www.ticklingparadise2.com. Also this 25% off sale applies to clips as well if you spend just $50 in any one order!! Just our way of saying thanks for your business all these years!!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back