• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Master brings me a present

:wow: wonderful story, isabeau. your descriptions are wonderful. it's cool when a slave gets to whip out her evil side and you have one evil side! :firedevil
keep 'em coming! (literally! :p )

James_Bond4334 said:
I must apologize isabeau. I have been busy and had not the opportunity to visit here. So I do believe i have missed a few of your stories. But am I present for the first time isabeau showed her tickler side?????!!!!! It certainly is a momentous occasion. Do please direct me to other adventures or your tickling others. If you ever make your way to Buffalo, NY, I would gladly set somehting up where we could have our fun with each other. Seeing your sadistic side certainly is pleasing, not to say that your submissive state isn't just as pleasing ;)

Very nice job once again.

no worries James..everyone gets busy. i'm very glad you enjoyed this side of my devious nature..hehe..hmm no this isn't the first story to show my tickler side..i think in a slave's revenge i showed some tickling skills. and i think you read that.. sure if ever i get up that way, we should hook up.. :smilelove

ticklishnemesis, hon, so glad you liked it.. not bad for a blonde huh? hehe..')
:twohugs:

shivers

isabeau, our wonderful, sexy, sweet, little ticklee is not only a wonderful tickle story writer but I'm beginning to think she might be a devlish tickler! What an Arousing story!!

smyslov said:
isabeau, our wonderful, sexy, sweet, little ticklee is not only a wonderful tickle story writer but I'm beginning to think she might be a devlish tickler! What an Arousing story!!

thank you smyslov..that is high praise indeed, coming from you.. :wub:

I can't believe I haven't commented on this yet, but, very very nice :firedevil

Strider said:
I can't believe I haven't commented on this yet, but, very very nice :firedevil

thank you love..wouldn't you like to be that present? ;)

Strider said:
I could think of worse ways to spend the weekend...

then i would take that for a yes...and i promise it will be everything you expected and more.. glad you enjoyed the story.. :justlips:

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back