• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Masturbating to younger photos of your partner, imaginging tickling them?

hoseman2248

TMF Master
Not sure if anyone else on here does this. I'm 33 right now and my girlfriend is 31. She has these photos of herself from ages 18-22 that I have recently been finding myself masturbating a lot to. Something about her being that age and so unaware that one day she'd meet a guy into bondage and tickling and all these things, I don't know, it just really does it for me. She has all these photos of herself in pantyhose and showing her feet off, but clearly being so unsuspecting in those photos that they would have such a sexual impact on someone. I just get really into those photos and imagine her being tickled and bound and everything.

Anyways, just wondering if anyone else does the same thing with their partners old photos?

Never really looked at photos and done that but I have had the discussion with my current g/f of 3 years and she always expressed how she never imagined she would be into being tied up, giving a foot job, or forced to orgasm. She is glad she took this road but I can def understand you view on those photos.

Never really looked at photos and done that but I have had the discussion with my current g/f of 3 years and she always expressed how she never imagined she would be into being tied up, giving a foot job, or forced to orgasm. She is glad she took this road but I can def understand you view on those photos.

Yeah, you have to feel lucky to meet a girl into it. Thought it would never happen. For me, it happened the first time we started talking. She bragged about being a "freak in the sheets," so I decided to test how freaky she was by suggesting she be bound to the bed. She was very into the idea and it just took off from there.

Check! I love imagining my wife in all sorts of tickling scenarios but those pictures from the past allow me to imagine her as a perpetual victim which I really like for some reason. The way you explain it, I can certainly understand how those old photos can have an impact on you. Almost all of my imagining though is set in present day.

I understand this thing. It arouses some mixed feelings to imagine a girl in that tender age and unaware of her fate to be "trapped" and desperately tickled some day.

Check! I love imagining my wife in all sorts of tickling scenarios but those pictures from the past allow me to imagine her as a perpetual victim which I really like for some reason. The way you explain it, I can certainly understand how those old photos can have an impact on you. Almost all of my imagining though is set in present day.

Well nowadays everything is digital. 10 years ago people still took real photos. I like having the actual image in front of me and not flipping through my iPhone lol. Plus most of her pictures now also include her daughter in them, so needless to say, that is mainly why I enjoy her older photos.

Yes, I can relate. And after 32 years of marriage, it is fun to go through the old photos, and there are many. Those of us that have a mate like has been described in this thread are truly lucky!

Yes, I can relate. And after 32 years of marriage, it is fun to go through the old photos, and there are many. Those of us that have a mate like has been described in this thread are truly lucky!

Yes, well as you can see from my username, pantyhose on women is my number one fetish. My girlfriend told me recently about how when she was 20 she worked at a bank and would always wear nylons because certain shoes were too tight with socks on. She also told me she would often times wear pantyhose under trouser pants for the control top so the pants fit better when she worked there. So, that makes me look back at her old photos and imagine all these things like how hot it would've been if I met her back then and everything.

My in-laws have pictures on their wall at their house of my wife when she was about 18 or 19. She was smoking hot (and at 40 still is but in a different way) but I didn't think to jack to it.

id say whoever it is your looking at while doing that, so long as they are of legal age in the picture, then go for it :p
If anything comes up where the person in the image is younger than 18... i would be careful about putting any comment online.
A freaky as it sounds, certain words and / or sequences of words trigger a red flag system tracked by international companies and government agencies.
such comments are recorded.
It sounds like 1984 science-fiction type of stuff, but its not even a little exagerated that they do this, and much more.
just be carful with posts in general like this. We live a global scientific dictatorship.

id say whoever it is your looking at while doing that, so long as they are of legal age in the picture, then go for it :p
If anything comes up where the person in the image is younger than 18... i would be careful about putting any comment online.
A freaky as it sounds, certain words and / or sequences of words trigger a red flag system tracked by international companies and government agencies.
such comments are recorded.
It sounds like 1984 science-fiction type of stuff, but its not even a little exagerated that they do this, and much more.
just be carful with posts in general like this. We live a global scientific dictatorship.

LOL, she's my actual in person real life girlfriend and I'm using actual photos, not ones on the computer or cell phone. I'm going old school. And yes, the earliest ones I use are of her at age 18 to 22. Beauty of it is that the photos have the date taken on them so all is good.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back