• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mature, Sexy Asian

Would you like to see this girl in a tickling clip?

• Absolutely

Votes: 73 98.6%
  • Not my type

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Daytickler

TMF Expert
Not sure how much of a demand there is for tickling clips for mature Asians? I know it's fun to tickle this girl though. If there was enough interest, we can make a video. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

Attachments

• Christina pedicure.jpg
    Christina pedicure.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 844
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 619
  • Christina Sanctuary.jpg
    Christina Sanctuary.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 837
just watch?....heck, i'd like to tickle her

Thanks for the feedback. I've enjoyed tickling her for years. There are certain spots that she's very ticklish, but I've respected her limits and just tickled her for a few seconds on those spots. I'd love to make a video with her and attack those spots longer (shhhh). She said we can make one if there is enough feedback from people who want to see it. So far I haven't gotten too much response in the poll, so???

Yes I for one would love to see a video clip of this lovely mature Asian lady getting tickled both on her feet and under her armpits. PLEASE make it and share it in here. Thanks for sharing the pics.

What do you think of that bondage table? It's at one of the local clubs here in LA.

In response to TICKLESFEMALES comments, I had her try to hold on to a ring that was suspended from the ceiling the other night, and she couldn't even hold it for one second. I need to tie her hands to it. It was so hot!!!! Still not many people responding to this poll. I told her there would probably be hundreds of people that want to see her tickled. Maybe I need to get her to make a short clip and post it in the video clip section to see if there's more interest. She won't make a full blown clip for just me.

I'd love to see a video of her getting tickled. The pics you shared show off her lovely feet, and I would love to see her armpits. I'm sure they are just as lovely, and from the sound of things, quite ticklish...

I'd like to see one....you might need to shoot several areas, to get everyone's interests (feet, ribs, armpits, etc). I would think you'd get more interest from a test shot than just a poll.

It's so nice of you guys to give me all of this valuable input! This is my first time posting photos, and I really appreciate the feedback. I told her that we have to at least do a short clip to get some interest, and she said she's up for it! :)

How is this even a real question? I don't think the choice of "Absolutely" carries strong enough emphasis!

Hahahaha! Thanks for the nice comments. She'll appreciate that! :) Don't forget to take the poll! She wants to see numbers! Haha!

Absolutely, to a vid. Is she your SO, FWB, or just a play-partner? Is she single?
Wanted to clear these questions up before I propose marriage to her.:happyfloa

Hi Chase. She's my on-again/off-again for the last 3 years! :)
She'll be happy to hear your kind words though!
Make sure to vote! Thanks!

Yes...yes! Please tickle this woman. I would love to hear her laugh hard.

Please Please Please post a clip soon. I really want to see her tickled and hear her laughing. How old is she again?

Seriously? Over 1,300 views and only 55 of us voted 'yes' to a clip?!? Don't be so shy...it's just a poll...

Christina Tickle Pic!

I have a couple of clips, including an interview clip, but since it's my first posting, naturally, I made the clip too large and need to find out how to shrink them down so I can upload. In the mean time, here is another photograph to hold you over! :)
Thanks for all the great postings on her!

Attachments

• Christina tickle pic.png
    Christina tickle pic.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back