• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

May as well share! One of my TMF experience (m/f)

Quite recently I was lucky enough to be contacted by a local college girl. She had noticed a personal ad I had posted primarily looking for a lee. We clicked and before long we had planned a session to occur in her dorm room. It was established before hand it was to be a NSA encounter and strictly for the purpose of tickling.

The morning of our session we were both feeling some nerves but I showed up for our earlyish session (I believe 10am). Parked in the campus garage and she met me outside of it. This was my 4th meet up on the TMF but it always feels so alien at first. You know, meeting up with someone you haven't met before to tie them down and torture them in a non conventional way. Definitely an odd ritual but as most of us will agree, a fun one. Surprisingly it wasn't super awkward. We are similar in age, had stuff in common, and my profession has trained me to keep composure under odd situations. I forget what the small talk was about and I don't think either of us cared much. I stuck close to her as she showed me to her room. With me, I had my velcro restraint set in my backpack, along with a new toothbrush and some extra EMS triangle bandages. I set up the restraints and used the extra bandages to keep the restraints closely linked to the corners of the bed frame. I've found this helps the restraints from sliding around under the mattress much and creating potentially unwanted slack. Everything was looking good to go.

We sat down next to each other on the bed for that last final moment before we knew we would have our fun. She was very playful and started poking at my sides (always appreciated). Of course I fired back and she used her defensive maneuvers. She was clearly very ticklish from the start and had a lot of fight in her. After a bit of playful tickling, she eased up and laid back. I kept tickling, mostly at her midsection and she started to ease up on her defense (or at least try to). Before long, I had her secured down to her bed, ankles and wrists stuck at the corners. Her only protection was a sports bra, baggy tshirt and some comfy shorts and a safety word.

I started pretty light, poking around her upper body. She delightfully responded with giggles and wiggling around. It wasn't long before I couldn't myself but to dig in a bit harder and also lift her shirt to expose her bare stomach. I tickled her from head to toe, alternating between lighter and harder tickles. She was responding positively to all of it, some forms of tickling working better in some spots more than others. We both got carried away in our roles of a ler and a lee. I was tickling her where and how I wanted to and she was wiggling around and laughing, mumbling the occasional "I hate you!" I felt like I was taking it easy on her but in hindsight, I was pretty evil.

We lost track of time and maybe an hour later, she wanted revenge. I'm not big on being a 'lee but it's the least I could do for her. Plus I knew it would still be fun to a degree. She got me down to just my boxers and shorts and secured me the same way I had her. I honestly think she was more evil than I was. I'm not super ticklish but she found my bad spots and took advantage of them (the mostly being my sides, bottom ribs and thighs). After a brief session in this position, she wanted me face down with my wrists crossed. I was surprisingly immobile like this, as she sat on my back. The following ticking she unleashed upon me was the most brutally I've ever been tickled. I was surprised at how badly it tickled and came as close to using the safe word as possible. She really dug her fingers into my worst spot over and over again (my lowest bottom right rib) and mocked me. Being brutally tickle tortured like this wasn't really what I was expecting for that morning but it happened and it was exciting, enlightening and probably good to balance our dynamic. After what seemed like forever, she let off. I managed to make it through without giving in.

We talked about getting lunch at the dining common but I wanted revenge now. Funny how the cycle works. I secured her face down like she had me and unleashed a very similar torturing. She's a tough cookie and also didn't break. Not satisfied, I resecured her face up again and tightened the restraints as much as I could. I was as evil and brutal as I could be with the tickling, focusing her worst spots (various locations of her midsection) and used the most effective tactics I had found so far. Somehow she stayed strong and never used the safe word to prevent my tickles!

Eventually the time had come for us to be done. She took me to the DC for lunch and we said our goodbyes, hopefully to session again some day soon.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed the story :)

Last edited:
It sounds like you both had fun! :bouncybou Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back