• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maybe this belongs in the technical section, but...

JoePTickle

1st Level Red Feather
... I wonder if it's time to update the pics on the TMF home page? Of the three main ones, the one in the middle is Christina Carter, one of the all-time greats. The ones to the left and right could maybe be other stars of the tickling galaxy. Any nominees?

I had suggested in another section that we incorporate the "Pic of the Week" as the Home Page or Banner photo. It would keep things fresh and I'm sure would be well received.

I disagree. The three models ('ler and 'lee on left, 'lee on right) are all TMF members, contrary to Christina Carter, who is a paid model. We should celebrate those TMF'ers brave enough to put themselves out there in the world of fetish.

We use to have user submitted art that was swapped out weekly or monthly by TMF Jeff...but for some reason it stopped.

peace out,
daddy

I had suggested in another section that we incorporate the "Pic of the Week" as the Home Page or Banner photo. It would keep things fresh and I'm sure would be well received.

Pic of the week is 'fair use' of copyrighted material. Making one a homepage image raises copyright issues. So this would be a problem without getting a lot of rights uses. In short, a ton of work.

Myriads

We use to have user submitted art that was swapped out weekly or monthly by TMF Jeff...but for some reason it stopped.

peace out,
daddy

People stopped submitting. Send something to Jeff and it may pop up there.

Myriads

Why can't you have both model pics and artwork up on the homepage? Variety is the spice of life after all.

Those two other ones really need to go, that's for sure.

- I agree... My browser has a shortcut to the ".com/index.php" extension to bypass the home page.

The first one has a face buried into an armpit (lick-tickling really doesn't do too much for me).
The second one is good... What more can we say about Christina?
The third one is just a cute girl tied on a bed. No tickling. (as an aside, the gag over the mouth disinterests me.)

Christina is HOT, of course. But I just don't get these two other, not so attractive ones. No lickleing, Ticklehound? Maybe on feet is ok with me. But not a pit.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back