• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

me and a girl in one of my classes (f/f, sexual)

Wow, that was a great time for you both. Thanks for posting about it. Do tell us about future experiences with her. :D

Wow great story. Now if only things like that could happen all the time...everywhere!!

"Wow good story.. Awesome story.. Great one"

UMM TRY GREATEST STORY EVER! Holy crap

If the economy could get a stimulus like that, well ka-ching!!!!!! Great story.

....:bugeyed:.....Huh? Huh...

Uh, yeah. You should post more often. Like, ALOT more often. Thanks for the story.

Tell her about this place! She would love it! I mean, I think you kinda owe it to her.

That was an awesome story....

You are very lucky... I'm sure that kind of thing rarely ever happens. so lucky.

PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE.

You girls need to start looking around here at the TMF.:fingerscrossed:

Awesome story. Very rare to hear of someone getting off to just the tickling alone, and it was nice that she just happened to confide to someone about her love of it, who is also into it. Didn't you just get lucky? Haha.

I met a lesbian once who got turned on by tickling from anyone, it was just natural for her, rather than to laugh a lot, to just get aroused. Was different, don't know if it was more like that or not.

Also, was never expecting you to pop up again, we talked for a little while on msn back when you first came here, and then you disappeared suddenly.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back