• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Me and Cutekins watching Toy Story 3

TKL_Rebel

TMF Expert
So yesterday i travelled across country to visit cutekins :)

im not sure on our status atm so il say close friend :)

we've met a few times now so we both what each other like and where we especially like to be tickled :p

so here we are just about to settle down to watch a nice innocent childrens film my apparent "innocent" friend here kicks her shoes off and props her feet up on the chair infront!

(for those of u who haven't seen any of my posts before, i have sub foot fetish, so i love tickling feet) lol

Im looking at her while she has this massive grin on her face, she turns to me and says :

"what...?" in an innocent tone...

she knew full well what she was doing so i just played dumb and pretended that i didn't see anything but then she decides to take her foot off the chair and place it RIGHT in my lap...

and begins to start spreading her toes against my dick... i wasnt gna take this lying down...

*** let me tell you something about Cutekins. She is VERY ticklish from head to toe. Her feet are that ticklish she cant walk on carpet barefoot.
When her feet are tickled lightly, she will burst into hysterics, when there tickled intensely, she can't laugh.... she tries to laugh "but nothing comes out" she says.... lets continue the story ***

I grabbed her ankle, this time im on the one grining, apparently before i tickle and whilst tickling someone i pull a certain smile... as soon as she saw this a worried look came about her....

i started tickling her sole lightly and bless her heart, she tried so hard not to laugh, holding her mouth, biting her lip/top whatever!
but after i felt being a little evil, i mean after all, who would want to turn someones first experience of watching toy story 3 and turn it into a sexual memory? its ment to take u back to ur childhood days, not leave u sat with a boner just wanting to tear up the girl ur with... no... no it is not!

like i said, feeling evil... gripped the ankle tight and raked my up and down her soles very quickly and wiggled my fingers under and between her toes... she couldn't laugh, but she thashed and was kicking the chair infront with the other foot like crazy although didn't make much effort in moving the foot i was tickling... she was enjoying it! (i think lol) as was i... so for her trying to turn me on i thought i take it up a step...

let go of her ankle and began to tickle her foot a little more gently... with my left hand i began to tease and squeeze her hip which tickles & turns her on insanely but no where near as much as her belly button does...

so i leave her hips alone, still tickling her foot remember, and slide one finger into her belly button, begin to wiggle and push hard... well this was the ice breaker, she couldn't take this and hold anything in, so she was desperately trying to get hand was from her mid section...

and that was about it for that scenario...

but through out the day i was reguarly tickling her if she said something i didn't agree with :p

thanks for reading :)

That was a really cute story. I'm glad you found someone of TMF to meet up with.

Very good. Sounds like a good time.

So yesterday i travelled across country to visit cutekins :)

im not sure on our status atm so il say close friend :)

we've met a few times now so we both what each other like and where we especially like to be tickled :p

so here we are just about to settle down to watch a nice innocent childrens film my apparent "innocent" friend here kicks her shoes off and props her feet up on the chair infront!

(for those of u who haven't seen any of my posts before, i have sub foot fetish, so i love tickling feet) lol

Im looking at her while she has this massive grin on her face, she turns to me and says :

"what...?" in an innocent tone...

she knew full well what she was doing so i just played dumb and pretended that i didn't see anything but then she decides to take her foot off the chair and place it RIGHT in my lap...

and begins to start spreading her toes against my dick... i wasnt gna take this lying down...

*** let me tell you something about Cutekins. She is VERY ticklish from head to toe. Her feet are that ticklish she cant walk on carpet barefoot.
When her feet are tickled lightly, she will burst into hysterics, when there tickled intensely, she can't laugh.... she tries to laugh "but nothing comes out" she says.... lets continue the story ***

I grabbed her ankle, this time im on the one grining, apparently before i tickle and whilst tickling someone i pull a certain smile... as soon as she saw this a worried look came about her....

i started tickling her sole lightly and bless her heart, she tried so hard not to laugh, holding her mouth, biting her lip/top whatever!
but after i felt being a little evil, i mean after all, who would want to turn someones first experience of watching toy story 3 and turn it into a sexual memory? its ment to take u back to ur childhood days, not leave u sat with a boner just wanting to tear up the girl ur with... no... no it is not!

like i said, feeling evil... gripped the ankle tight and raked my up and down her soles very quickly and wiggled my fingers under and between her toes... she couldn't laugh, but she thashed and was kicking the chair infront with the other foot like crazy although didn't make much effort in moving the foot i was tickling... she was enjoying it! (i think lol) as was i... so for her trying to turn me on i thought i take it up a step...

let go of her ankle and began to tickle her foot a little more gently... with my left hand i began to tease and squeeze her hip which tickles & turns her on insanely but no where near as much as her belly button does...

so i leave her hips alone, still tickling her foot remember, and slide one finger into her belly button, begin to wiggle and push hard... well this was the ice breaker, she couldn't take this and hold anything in, so she was desperately trying to get hand was from her mid section...

and that was about it for that scenario...

but through out the day i was reguarly tickling her if she said something i didn't agree with :p

thanks for reading :)

My word young man this is a family site use the proper term for it good god .

seriously tho

picture.php

Shes gorgeous mate... and is very fun to be around....

when your on her good side :p lol
Aye, that goes for all woman buddy. Just proceed without regard to your pride or ego and you should get what you need … :rockon:

Fantastic story, keep us up to date with how you two get on. Your a lucky guy

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back