• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Medical Assessment F/F

Ulysses_88

TMF Regular
youtube.com/watch?v=lK06afcxLJk

At 12:00 - short but excellent reaction. :veryhappy

Last edited by a moderator:
There's also a moment at 6:33 in that video when she is tickled on her stomach

That was great from about 10:00 on. Love the spontaneous tickle. I wonder if there’s a video of them switching places. Also great that their instructor at the camera is female. 5 stars.

Thank you. In the future please just post Youtube links like this: youtube.com/watch?v=lK06afcxLJk

I've seen this before but it's a good one. I love how the nurse keeps looking down the other girl's feet towards the end. Almost looked she was considering getting her again.

Random normie tickle videos are the best. I saw this one a couple weeks ago. It'd be awesome if we got to see the other girls sessio

I've seen this before but it's a good one. I love how the nurse keeps looking down the other girl's feet towards the end. Almost looked she was considering getting her again.

I was thinking that too.

There were some giggles when she was touching her toes before the quick tickle. Then at the end when she was examining her soles, I could almost feel her wanting to tickle her more.

So they’re both in nursing school at the time of this video, and I’d assume there’s probably video of them switching places. I did a cursory search, but couldn’t come up with anything. This video is on a YT fetish site, so wherever it was before someone grabbed it is a mystery.

Don't want to disappoint anyone but there is no video of them switching places. I have found the original video on this nursing school channel and there is no more head to toe assessment video with them.

Don't want to disappoint anyone but there is no video of them switching places. I have found the original video on this nursing school channel and there is no more head to toe assessment video with them.

Yeah, a shame becasue the other girl is so beautiful. Would love to know something about her ticklishness...

That's a great video, here are clips:

Attachments

• My Medical Assessment - Sorry For Being Really Ticklish_Trim.mp4
    3.1 MB
  • My Medical Assessment - Sorry For Being Really Ticklish_Trim_Trim_Trim_Trim.mp4
    8.2 MB
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back