• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Medical Check (F/F, Consensual)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
A hissing sound broke the silence of the room. The rows of tall cryogenic hibernation capsules lining the walls had gone undisturbed for centuries, but now one of them was slowly beginning to crack open. Servos caked with dust from disuse labored to push the hatch open until it revealed its inhabitant lying inside: a naked young woman with flowing blonde hair.

The young woman, Cecilia Canfield, was quite good looking for a woman who had spent the last 400 years asleep in a hibernation pod. The best life support systems money could buy had kept her skin a healthy pallor and flowing blonde hair that reached a little past her shoulder blades strong enough to not fall apart. They hadn't been able to prevent her cheeks from sinking in a little or her already thin stomach from getting a little tighter than would be healthy, but otherwise she was in remarkably good health, all things considered. Several minutes passed before the young woman's eyes fluttered open to reveal striking blue eyes.

"Wha-...?" Cecilia croaked with confusion and took a tottering step forward. Her atrophied legs could no longer support her own weight, causing her to spill unceremoniously face forward onto the floor after her first attempt to walk in nearly 400 years. She blearily looked around the room. The rows of pods lining the walls swam in and out of focus as the young woman struggled to wake up.

The last thing she saw before her vision lost focus one final time was the door hissing open to reveal a person in a lab coat rushing into the room.

-----

"Ms. Canfield. Ms. Canfield, can you hear me?"

Cecilia's vision swam back into focus to the sight of a stark white ceiling. Her eyes blinked a few times with wonder. Unlike last time, everything remained in focus. She immediately became aware of the fact that someone was lightly shaking her shoulder. "What's going on?" Her voice croaked like a frog from disuse.

Turning her head to the side allowed her to see a Caucassian woman who couldn't have been older than her late 20's sitting at her side. She was dressed in a tight gray top that accentuated her DD-cup breasts and had chosen to pair it with a tight leather miniskirt that revealed her long, nylon covered legs. If Cecilia had to guess, the woman had been handling her own haircuts for a while now. The way her waist-length brown hair was free of any snarls spoke of at least a minimum amount of maintenance, which made the way her bangs hung unevenly right above her brown eyes stand out all the more.

"Oh, good. You're awake," the woman said. She held up a small injector for Cecilia to see. "I injected you with a stabilizer. They aren't perfect, but they should help get you through the worst of cryosleep sickness," she explained without prompting.

The woman turned around to put the injector on a nearby counter, then turned to grab a stethoscope hanging from the wall. She helped Cecllia into a sitting position before reaching down the back of the lab coat covering her, making the young woman acutely aware of the fact that she only had a labcoat covering her bare body at the moment. Cecilia gasped feeling the cold metal of the stethoscope press into her back. "Take some deep breaths," the woman ordered.

Cecilia complied and took the opportunity to finally get her bearings at the same time. As far as she could tell, she was currently sitting on an examination table in a medical bay. Someone, presumably the woman giving her a quick exam, had taken the time to cover her with a lab coat. What good it did her was questionable given that its sole button was situated around her navel. Only some careful arrangement of its folds and her own arms were keeping it from spilling open to reveal her perky C-cups and bare pussy. A few token paintings of nature scenes kept the austere white walls from being too empty alongside a magazine rack, some medical pamphlet holders, and the standard array of cupboards presumably holding some basic equipment.

"Your breathing is stable," the woman commented. She put the stethoscope back on its rack before grabbing something off the table and spun around. "One last check now. How many fingers am I holding up?"

"...14."

The woman put down the three foam hands she'd been holding with a smirk. "Looks like you've got a clean bill of health!" She stuck out her free hand for a handshake. It took a bit of fumbling for Cecilia to gather up the lab coat in one hand before she could accept it. "Vera Dawson. I'm the head nurse here on board the USS Ionia." Her bright smile wavered a little. "It just occurred to me that I forgot to check your memory. You do know that you're on a spaceship, right?"

"The USS Ionia: A colony ship capable of faster-than-light travel heading to Yoclite-2 in the Comae Acturus sector. The pamphlet we received said our destination was a little over 560 light years from Earth," said Cecilia. The young woman cocked her head after answering. "Though pardon my confusion, I was under the impression we wouldn't be woken up from cryosleep until after we'd made planetfall. It would appear to me that we're still on the ship."

Vera's smile brightened again after her answer. "You were! I'm the only one who was supposed to be up at this point. To assist with anyone who had a rougher time after being in stasis for so long, you see. We're still a couple weeks out. It looks like whoever was in charge of your pod accidentally set you to be woken up a little earlier than necessary."

Cecilia let out a sigh of annoyance. "I suppose I'll have to just put up with it. I doubt I’ll be able to go back to sleep now." Her only real consolation was that her voice was sorting itself out the more she talked. What had previously been a croak had by now smoothed out to a more melodic soprano tone.

"Yep! We're stuck with each other." A mischievous smile came over Vera's face. "Though now that you're up, I should inform you that we should begin rigorous exercises to get you back in shape. I may even have to test to make certain all of your nerve endings are working correctly." Cecilia glanced over at the head nurse, who was holding up her hands at eye level and wiggling her fingers at her blonde patient.

"Nerve endings...? Ah, you mean to tickle me."

"Yep! I'm about to become a mean ol' tickly monster chasing you around the ship. You better run or I'm gonna getcha!"

"Ah," Cecilia nodded her head in understanding. "What sort of bondage do you wish for me to be in?"

"H-huh? Wha-? B-b-b-bondage?" Contrary to her attempts at provoking a reaction out of Cecilia, it was Vera's expression that went rigid with shock. The previously energetic nurse could only manage to stutter out a response.

"Yes, bondage," Cecilia said calmly. "Is it not proper etiquette for a woman to be kept in bondage while subjecting her to extensive tickle torture?"

"Tickle torture!?" Vera had completely lost her composure. She'd gone from leaning forward wiggling her fingers to shyly covering her mouth with one hand. Her other was gripping the hem of her skirt and she was shyly squirming her way backwards into the corner. Cecilia blinked with surprised. She hadn't expected to see a luminescent blush spread across the young nurse's face. It wasn't a reaction she typically saw when the topic came up with other women her age, most were more liable react with shock or horror in her experience.

A smile spread across the blonde's face. She'd just put two and two together. An imp of mischief was taking hold of her at the realization. She readjusted her grip on the labcoat covering her to allow its sleeves to slide off of her shoulders without fully revealing her breasts. "And of course, this coat would only get in the way of questing fingers. It would only be sensible for me to take it off to allow you to tickle my bare skin unimpeded."

"H-hey... this isn't funny..." Vera weakly protested. Her breathing had become noticeably heavier and she couldn't hide her attempts at stealing glances at Cecilia's chest or bare shoulders. Cecilia decided to have some fun going in for the kill.

"Needless to say, being tickle tortured by another woman has the potential to be quite a distressing experience. If I were to, say, be required to offer to let you do decidedly unladylike things with my body in exchange for your mercy, I'd have no choice but to accept. Given that you were to tickle me with enough cruelty to garner such a reaction, that is."

"LALALALA! I can't hear you!" Vera had to resort to cupping her hands over her ears to drown out Cecilia's voice. She only brought her hands down after realizing her patient was leering at her with an amused smile on her face. Even then, she needed a few deep breathes to calm herself. "You're surprisingly cheeky," she accused Cecilia.

"And you're surprisingly weak to teasing," Cecilia fired back with a grin. "I take it, from your reaction, that you have a tickling fetish on top of a preference for women?"

"Please don't tell anyone. I don't want to think about how much the other nurses would tease me if they found out," Vera pleaded.

"I have no intention to tell anyone. But what are you worried about? We are both young women with a love for tickling. There are several weeks in between us and our destination, and no one to disturb us until then. Why not take advantage of the situation to have some fun only we would understand? Personally, I can think of no better way to punish a cheeky girl than to tickle some manners into her."

Vera's face was practically a show unto itself with how transparently she was struggling with her emotions. After a couple minutes of internal struggle, she seemed to come to a conclusion. "Wait here," she ordered before rushing out the door. It whirred open again roughly 10 minutes later to reveal the brown-haired nurse carrying a cardboard box. Cecilia, for her part, had taken the opportunity to take off the lab coat, leaving her sitting cross legged on the examination table in the nude. Her legs were still too weak to support her, so she let the coat drop to the floor for lack of a better place to put it. The satisfaction over seeing Vera blush again at the sight was well worth the feeling of embarrassment over her own boldness.

"I know it's wrong, but I've always fantasized about doing it in the exam room like this," Vera sheepishly admitted as she pulled out the contents of the box. Cecilia was made to scoot back on the examination table far enough to comfortably lay down on it. Leather cuffs were used to bind her wrists together to the back of the table while her legs were spread apart to the corners and cuffed in place to the table's legs. After double checking that her patient was comfortably bound, Vera took the time to scoop up her lab coat off the floor. Cecilia belatedly realized why the coat had been so ill fitting on her. The garment had clearly been tailored to Vera's wider shoulders and considerably larger bust.

"I'm surprised you had all of this."

"I was told that I was going to have to spend an entire month alone. I was only allowed to carry on a single box for entertainment, so I had to get a little ‘creative’ with how I was going to have my fun." Vera took up a position next to the bound Cecilia's side. After a second to fight down her rebudding nervousness, she adopted a more serious expression. "Now, Ms. Canfield, I'm going to check if your nerves are working properly. If anything I do tickles, please laugh as loudly as possible," she mock instructed.

With that, Vera began lightly tracing the tips of her nails down Cecilia's arm. She began right below her elbows to draw a lazy, wandering path down her triceps. Cecilia flinched at the touch. It turns out her nerves in fact hadn't dulled from her long sleep. It was really the opposite. They were standing at attention, yearning for any kind of stimulation after not having been touched in so long.

"Snrk..." Cecilia had to stifle a giggle the moment the tips of Vera's nails made it down to her armpits. She'd half been expecting the nurse to tease around the outer rims for a bit, but instead she'd opted to continue straight down into the depths of her hairless pits. Cecilia was instantly on edge. Having nails in her armpits were causing memories to come flooding back of how she used to have her sensitive pits punished until she could barely breathe through her bouts of laughter. Vera barely had to do anything other than place her nails against the sensitive flesh to wind her victim up tighter than a spring.

"Cootchie... cootchie... COOO~!" Seeing her patient flinching at the merest touch was spurring on Vera's sadistic urges. She spent a minute or so savoring how badly the cute blonde reacted to light teasing and taunts before jumping from 0 to 100 in an instant. Teasing transformed to fingers digging in to energetically rub inside the depths of her pits without any warning.

Cecilia arched her back with a scream. All of the building tension exploded at once into a ticklish explosion too severe for her to block out. The bound blonde descended into maddened cackling under Vera's continued assault. Her tormentor clearly knew what she was doing. She would ease up on the tickling a little for a while only to ramp it back up without any warning. Cecilia was left getting wound up with anticipation over when the tickling would become worse again without ever being granted respite from tickles hard enough to keep laughter pouring out from her lips.

The suffering blonde hated her lack of reprieve from the ticklish agony at the same time she loved every second of the cruelty being inflicted on her. Vera was in full swing after just a couple minutes of tickling. Her slim fingers wandered down to explore Cecilia's exposed ribs, breasts, and stomach. Pleas for mercy freely flew from Cecilia's mouth when Vera found a sensitive spot near the bottom of her ribcage and she both loathed and loved how her tickler took that as a sign to spend several minutes abusing the spot for all the shrieks she could get.

"I guess it's going to be easier to get you to ask for me to do 'unladylike things' with your body than I thought," Vera taunted. Each ticklish surge had gone pounding into Cecilia's breasts and pussy, and her tormentor hadn't missed that her nipples were now hard enough to ache and her sex was wet enough to begin dripping down her butt.

"Fuhuhuck yohohuHUHEHEHEHAHA!" Cecilia screamed. She'd barely been able to squeeze out the profanity before Vera punished her for it by jumping her hands up into her armpits. The rubbing that had proved effective earlier was more than enough to reduce her patient once again into cackling with agonized mirth.

"I'm going to go ahead and take that as an invitation!" Vera's hands once again changed locations, this time to scrabbling all over Cecilia's exposed groin and inner thighs. She struck gold when her nails teased a spot right above where her vicitm's thighs met her groin. Cecilia went completely berserk at the merest flick of her fingers. She let out a scream loud enough to make Vera want to cover her ears before breaking down laughing like a madwoman. Her entire body tensed up with her legs straining at their bondage in an attempt to curl up into a ball to escape. Vera was having too much fun punishing the cheeky girl for her earlier teasing to let up on the opportunity. She dug her fingers into the spot for all it was worth and marvelled in how the girl under her went absolutely wild under the sustained torture.

She finally let up on the spot about 5 minutes later. It'd been a little over 15 minutes since she'd begun to toy with Cecilia's helpless body and Vera had been enjoying making her suffer too much to give her a break. Looking down to see the girl who had been so effortlessly teasing her earlier be reduced to a quivering, wheezing wreck with strands of her blonde hair sticking to her sweat covered face brought a surge of sadistic delight to the nurse. The fact that her victim was heavily panting and so clearly aroused by the torture was in turn getting Vera going to an almost unbearable degree.

"Want some water?" Vera decided to take some pity on the poor girl. One of the things she'd brought over from her room had been a bottle of water. She took it out and waved it in front of Cecilia's panting face.

"Please..."

Vera was about to unscrew the lid and place it to Cecilia's lips when she suddenly thought better of it. Instead, she made a show of pouring a mouthful into her mouth then motioned for the other girl to lean towards her while holding the water in her mouth. Cecilia broke down giggling at the display. It was neither the tortured giggles Vera had been forcibly extracting out of her until then nor could it be associated with the joy she'd gotten out of toying with the nurse earlier. It was honest amusement. Vera smiled over the achievement of managing to get the woman to honestly laugh.

"Not in the mood to have another girl force a kiss on you?" Vera swallowed the water before asking.

"Mmm, I don't think I've been tickled enough to be coerced into that just yet." This time Vera placed the bottle to Cecilia's lips. She allowed her victim to take a few mouthfuls of much needed water before placing the water back in the box and taking up position at the foot of the exam table.

"Your legs looked pretty weak earlier. Let's see if we can't get you to exercise them a bit." Vera's taunts were accentuated by taking a few experimental swipes of her nails against Cecilia's exposed feet. The life support systems in the hibernation pods had done a good job of maintaining her skin's condition, but not whatever callouses had built up on them. Cecilia's soles were soft no matter where Vera looked, and evidently quite sensitive how the woman would squeal with each flick.

Vera licked her lips before diving in with wiggling fingers. Cecilia's howls of laughter once again filled the nearby halls of the USS Ionia, but tragedy struck barely a minute after Vera began attacking her soles. Every ticklish touch caused the bound blonde to kick her legs in a futile attempt to dislodge Vera's skilled nails. Her legs, atrophied as they were from 400 years of hibernation, couldn't withstand the strain of tensing up from the attack on her groin going straight into wildly flailing about from the foot tickling.

"Ah! AH! My leg! Mercy. Stop! My leg… it hurts!" Cecilia let out a cry of pain. To her credit, Vera wasn't so lost in her throes of sadism that she couldn't realize that something was wrong. Her hands yanked away the moment Cecilia cried out. She looked down to see the girl's right leg tensed up and straining against the cuffs even after the tickling had stopped.

"Where does it hurt?" Vera asked. She immediately began undoing Cecilia's bondage. The naked blonde sat up to grab her calf the moment her hands were free.

"M-my entire calf," Cecilia whimpered. Her hands were pressing into the cramping muscles in an attempt to ease the pain. The spasms didn't subside until a minute later. Cecilia was left gingerly massaging her sore leg. "Ouch!" she cried out. Vera had gently placed her hand on her patient's sole and experimentally pushed upwards. It took barely any pressure at all to extract a yelp of pain out of the girl.

"Yep, we definitely can't continue playing when your leg is that sore," said Vera. “Hold on a second, there’s a wheelchair out in the hallway.” Vera ran out the door only to return less than a minute later with the wheelchair in tow. She helped Cecilia down off the table into it.

Then, much to Cecilia’s surprise, Vera began to strip. Cecilia was too distracted trying to work the kinks out of her leg to notice until she saw a leather skirt be discarded onto the ground right in front of her. She looked up in surprise to see Vera standing in front of her in a pair of flower patterned pink bra and panties. Cecilia gulped at the sight. As much as she’d teased Vera earlier for caving when another woman made suggestive commentary to her and her earlier brazenness of stripping herself, the young blonde wasn’t completely immune to feeling emotions when another woman began taking off her clothes in front of her. Especially not when Vera was refusing to look her in the eye with a bright blush spreading across her face. Cecilia felt her face grow hot in shared embarrassment.

“I don’t know about you, but I’d feel pretty unfulfilled if we stopped here. Let’s trade places.” Vera shyly twiddled her fingers gathering up her courage for the next part. “I’m… I’m kinda embarrassed getting naked for you, but I’m willing to do it if you want. Would you like that?” Vera felt her confidence bolster a little seeing Cecilia hesitate with her blush deepening over her offer. It made her feel a little better that she wasn’t the only one who could be teased over her sexuality. That confidence gave her the courage to unhook her bra and drop her panties to the ground before Cecilia could gather up the courage to answer. Despite the fact that she was leaving herself more exposed in front of a woman she’d just met today, hearing the other girl stutter with shock stoked her sadistic urges a little. It let her understand why everyone had so much fun teasing her all the time.

Vera showed Cecilia the controls for adjusting the examination table to a comfortable height before laying on the table herself. Cecilia used the cuffs to bind her in the exact same position she’d been in. The bound nurse felt a surge of nervousness run down her spine the moment she was securely tied down. It was now occurring to her that she was lying naked, tied up, and completely vulnerable at the hands of a woman she’d just spent the last 15 minutes tickle torturing as harshly as she could. Looking over at her patient let her see that Cecilia now had a steely glint in her eye that made her distinctly uncomfortable. She gulped with anticipation before speaking.

“So I have to ask, why are you on this ship?” the bound nurse asked. “I looked into your file before you woke up. Everything I read was that you were just a maid working at a mansion back on Earth. Your mistress I can understand, but how did you make it on the ship? Not even her husband had a spot reserved for him.”

“I’d like to confirm, did you purposefully wait until you were tied up naked in a room with a woman who has every intention to tickle torture you before bringing that up?”

“I like to think it’s only polite to admit to breaches in privacy when I can’t defend my armpits.”

“Thanks for that.” Cecilia’s hands suddenly lashed out to dig into Vera’s exposed pits, causing the bound nurse to squeal with laughter out of surprise. “And yes, I’ll admit that I am simply a maid in service of my mistress. Her husband would come home only once a month, if that, and my mistress was prone to feeling lonely.” The maid’s fingers continued to dance in Vera’s pits eliciting out further squeals and guffaws. Vera was shocked by how dexterous Cecilia’s fingers were. Her pits were under a practiced assault of pokes, strokes, and wiggling nails far more devastating than she’d been able to manage.

“Oh goHOhod! It tiHICKles so bahahAHADHEHEHEHUHUHU!” Vera squealed. Her body was twisting every which way to escape the wiggling fingers, but Cecilia was following her effortlessly. A sense of helplessness was crushing the blonde nurse from her inability to avoid even a single flick.

“You’re unlucky. My mistress struggles a lot like you do,” Cecilia taunted. “You see, she had certain… proclivities. I was hired for my looks first, my sexuality second, my ticklishness and enjoyment for being tickled third, and my skills at housekeeping as a very distant fourth. My primary job at the mansion was to allow my mistress to alleviate her loneliness with my body. And the only thing she loved more than sex was to tickle a helpless girl, and the only thing she loved more than that was to be under the feather herself. What time I didn’t spend being tortured for her amusement was spent with explicit orders to not stop tickling until she was begging for sex. She ended up valuing my services as her tickling slave more than her husband to the point that she decided to bring me, not him, along for her move to Yoclite-2.”

Cecilia accentuated her claim by launching into an attack on Vera’s ribs and breasts. Her fingers skillfully danced all over the quivering DD globes in front of her alternated with rubbing the vulnerable flesh in between each rib and lightly teasing the bones with the tips of her nails. Vera was forced to throw her head back to howl with laughter. Her eyes were squeezed shut with tears already forming from how much Cecilia’s assault tickled.

“You really are unlucky! Having her breasts tickled was my mistress’ favorite, but she wasn’t all that ticklish there. I had to get quite good at working over her chest to get a good reaction. I don’t think she was even a tenth as sensitive here as you.”

“StohohOHOP! PleaHEHEase stohoHOP! I cahahan’t takehehe ihitheheheHAHAH!” A sadistic smile played on Cecilia’s lips. While she had a love/hate relationship with being tickled, there was little she loved more than listening to another woman beg her for mercy over nothing more than a flick of her fingers. The sadistic maid continued to punish her victim’s chest for another minute to drink in her desperate pleas for mercy before relenting somewhat. Her hands smoothly transitioned back down to strumming at the less sensitive flesh of the nurse’s rib cage. She refused to let her victim have any respite from the torture, especially since she had fresh memories of Vera not granting her any breaks either, but she was willing to let it drop back down to more tolerable levels.

Cecilia had spent over a year tickling and being tickled by her mistress on a nearly daily basis. While her mistress had never granted her less than hours of unbearable torture with each session, the blonde maid had become a master at keeping her victims riding the line of the tickling becoming too much for her partner to stand. Over the following 10 minutes she keenly watched Vera’s every reaction. She’d focus on sensitive spots until it was clear that the nurse was reaching her limit before wandering her fingers somewhere else. Whenever she deemed that it’d been too long since she’d made Vera really suffer, she’d tease her breasts or go back to a previous hotspot to have some fun watching her panic

It was maybe 10 minutes into the session that Cecilia heard a moan slip in between Vera’s guffaws of laughter. She stole a glance between her victim’s legs and found her sadistic grin growing wider. Vera had already been aroused from getting to tickle her earlier, but now the girl’s pussy was wet enough that she could probably slip her fingers in between the pink folds without any resistance. Arousal was one thing, but it amazed her that this woman was masochistic enough to be brought to the edge of orgasm off of nothing but relentless tickle torture.

“OHOH GOHOhehehed!” Vera cried. Continued tickling was causing her to moan with increasing frequency. Vera was beginning to panic feeling the pressure building in her groin. “StohOHOHP! Pleehease nohohot thIHIHIS! Ihihi’m gohonna cuhuHUHUMHEHEHEHAHAHAHA! STOHOHOHOHOP!”

Hearing Vera’s pleas was the final nail in the coffin. Cecilia had been contemplating showing her some mercy after noticing her arousal, but that begging not to make her cum was music to her ears. It did little but reinforce her sadistic urges. “My apologies, but we’re alone. There isn’t anybody who can save you. Allow me to have some fun being a little bit mean here…” Rather than back off, Cecilia leaned in to begin tickling Vera’s heaving breasts to the best of her ability. Her nails stroked, poked, skittered, and teased the quivering globes. They tweaked, twisted, and flicked her rock hard nipples. The undersides of Vera's breasts were treated to a barrage of nails scrabbling at the sensitive flesh followed up by the attack circling around the sides and tops of her sensitive melons.

“NOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!” Vera screamed at the top of her lungs under the assault. Her back arched in agony, which unfortunately for her served no other purpose than push her DD breasts into Cecilia’s hands. Despite the agony of having her worst spot become the sole focus of the tickling, having her sensitive breasts stimulated was pushing her ever closer to orgasm.

The killing blow came when Cecilia gingerly tested putting her weight on her right leg. While it was still sore, she was gratified to learn that it had rested up enough to somewhat support her weight. The blonde maid stood up, being careful not to put too much weight on her injured leg, and leaned forward to wrap her lips around one of Vera’s stiffened nipples. Seeing her victim so aroused had in turn been turning on Cecilia to a point she could no longer ignore. One hand was dedicated to holding Vera’s quivering breast still so she could lick and suckle at her nipple while the other ventured between her own legs.

The peals of laughter that had previously dominated the examination room were replaced by the pair’s gasps and moans. It was Vera who came first. The intense tickles that had stimulated her had been keeping her from being granted release in the same stroke. Now that she was only experiencing the pleasure of Cecilia’s tongue on her breast, she was quickly pushed into a truly mind shattering orgasm. The well-endowed nurse was left able to do little more than gasp, her eyes fluttering and toes flexing, as the waves of pleasure wracking her body overwrote every other input.

Seeing her partner’s body go rigid from her orgasm sent Cecilia’s fingers into a frenzy. She soon brought herself to an equally powerful orgasm, and the pair were left lying on top of each other gasping for breath.

“Did you enjoy yourself?” Cecilia was the one to recover first. She managed to pry herself off of the comfortable pillows that were Vera’s breasts and teased her partner’s armpits with the tips of her nails. Vera tittered with forced delight.

“No mohore. Please, no more. It ticklehes so much... You’re so mehean,” she begged.

“Of course it tickles,” Cecilia said. The blonde maid had begun undoing the restraints around Vera’s limbs. Vera was freed of her bondage in short order. “Have you never seen a woman be tickled after an orgasm before? They push a person to a whole new level of ticklishness. Even parts where you aren’t very ticklish will tickle like mad if you’re touched right afterwards.”

“Is that so…”

"H-hey, what are you doing!?" Cecilia cried. Before she could react, Vera had grabbed her and spun around to push her back onto the exam table. She didn't have the strength to resist the nurse arranging her limbs into being locked into the leather cuffs again.

"I failed to punish you for being cheeky earlier and you only got worse," Vera complained. She'd bent down to fish something out of the cardboard box. Cecilia's eyes went wide as saucers when she stood back up. Vera was holding a dildo, a large one covered with bumps to help stimulate the insides of a woman's sex. Cecilia winced feeling Vera gently but firmly drag the tip against her sopping wet folds. "This time, I'm going to thoroughly educate your body on what happens when a cheeky girl thinks she can get away with being mean."

Cecilia's pleas, moans, cries, and, later, shrieks of laughter filled the USS Ionia's corridors, but just like she'd taunted Vera, there was no one to save her. Vera was free to get her revenge until she was well and truly satisfied.

Last edited:
Wow I loved that story! You always write great characters, and the tickling was incredible as usual.

Wow I loved that story! You always write great characters, and the tickling was incredible as usual.

Thank you! It's a relief to hear that these two came across well. It's fun writing stories where the interplay between the characters is what pushes the plot forward.

OMG I’ve been eagerly awaiting something new from you and this DID NOT DISAPPOINT! If you find it in yourself to make a sequel to this, I’ll read it ten times over at least!

Excellent story! :tickle:

OMG I’ve been eagerly awaiting something new from you and this DID NOT DISAPPOINT! If you find it in yourself to make a sequel to this, I’ll read it ten times over at least!

Thank you! I'll make certain to note down any ideas for a sequel if they come to me. No need to force yourself to read it; I'm happy enough with people getting to what I put out at their own pace.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back