• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

medieval tickling inquisition...female celebrity 'victims'....

liz hurley..mmmmmmmm

good choice. in the tower of london perhaps?

Can any of you guys write fiction..? I'd love to see some stories on this theme. Thanks

Dear Ms. Wench,

I responded to you on another thread to e-mail me about possible story lines that fit your interests. I'd love to get into the details. If you are interested, e-mail me at:

[email protected]

dig dug

Definitly Jessica Alba and Mellisa Stark

A brunett and a blonde....Like naveltickler said...Oh I'd make them suffer...they'd beg me to let them talk...I wouldn't even give them a chance to confess. Then I'd give one a break only to tickle the other one....then the other one would get her revenge. Oh the laughter that would ring off the walls. Bare feet with the big toes tied back would allow me to nibble on their soft pink vulnerable taunt bare soles. I agree...I'd sure would cause some suffering. They be promising me to do anything....just if I'll only stop....Damn! I'm exciting myself! LOL

Ticklish Celebrity candidates

You folks have hit on a couple great candidates for ticklish
celebrities:Neve Campbell would be great, not only for her looks but because she seems to take herself a little too seriously. Allyson Hannigan would be excellent as well. Somehow I imagine her totally losing control- but having to endure a minimum 90 second time limit!

Lately, I've been watching a show called "The Test" and wondering if the high strung Jillian Barberie was ticklish and If she was, she would be my #1 choice. Anyone else know this woman? She's really sexy. :D

Suzanne Somers

I know someone else already mentioned her, so consider this a "second" (guess this makes me an old guy too). To me, she's still hot at fifty plus and the fact that the blond bubble headed hawker of "Thigh-master" now plays the pseudo intellectual author makes her all the more deserving of a session in the stocks - maybe at the mercy of all the women who shelled out for her products without the promised results?

so i have a strange taste in women! haha. but my little witch would DEFINATELY be Christina Ricci, hands down. Gillian Anderson would be a fairly close second though. im actually kinda surprised that nobody said Christina yet, but then again, i am a little different haha. hey, nobody would happen to ahve any tickling information about her would they? juuuust curious :)
~pacattack
a.k.a. dnglvr

Gillian Anderson

I can imagine scully in black bra and panties at first- then the inquisitor removing her bra so he can torture her bare nipples with cold ice cubes!

better yet.... Christina Ricci being the torurer... well.. toruress :) . Scully wouldnt stand a chance haha. take care fellas
~pacattack
a.k.a. dnglvr

My choice would have to be all six actresses who played Charlie's Angels: Farrah Fawcett, Jacklyn Smith, Shelly Hack, Tonya Roberts, Kate Jackson, and finally.........I'm drawin' a blank, Cheryl?????
Oh, lets throw in Sandra Bullock, Liv Tyler, and Elizabeth Montgomery, we all know she was a witch. I could go on but I'll stop here.

solestroker,

The name you are searching for is Ladd, Cheryl Ladd. Of the six, she was my favorite.

ddd

Cheryl Ladd was definitely one of the best looking Angels, and in modern day times she has aged better than the rest. She actually has her own web site where you can E-mail her. I mailed her and asked the question but she never got back to me.

Medieval Tickle Torture

I'm surprised nobody has thought of this yet... Shania Twain. But I'd have to be gentle with her, use those light soft tickles that just tease and tease... Definately go after her stockinged feet with feathers and attack that cute tummy.

I'd leave her clothes on for the most part, (i think her wardrobe is a big part of her appeal) until it came time to shed them nice and slow.

heres my list:
kirsten dunst, beverly mitchell, jessica biel, or any pop queen

Allyson Hannigan Fiction

The Allyson Hannigan story is great-thanks for the tip. It has alot of great details and is well written. This seems like it would be one that Howard Stern would appreciate. Maybe someone should e-mail it to him- I'm not sure the best way to get that done.

without a doubt it would have to be alyssa milano,or jamie-lynn sigler

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back