• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mega Hits - LG Sala da Tortura - bizarre S American TV show ?/f

TickleChgo

Verified
Found a bunch of these "Mega Hits - LG Sala da Tortura" clips on YouTube. The clips appear to be from some bizarre South American TV show. They are all dark and blurry (and look kinda like a haunted house). Most of them show a person tied to a chair and blindfolded while this annoying character tries to tickle them as he shrieks and shouts at them.

I've attached a few of the clips. The attached clips show f victims but there are a bunch with m victims as well. And this one is a bit different than the rest - www.youtube.com/ watch?v=TD-n_-FPcOo It shows several guys lying down while the annoying character tries to tickle them with a feather.

You can find more by going to YouTube and search "Mega Hits Sala Tortura". There are quite a few of them.

The clips appear to be from some bizarre South American TV show...Most of them show a person tied to a chair and blindfolded while this annoying character tries to tickle them as he shrieks and shouts at them.

No kidding; that show is wacky. It looks like it is after-hours at the asylum.

Haha, south america, way to miss it by many nautical miles. It's from Portugal, actually, but no worries.

It's no doubt strange, but I've seen weirder...

Is the object of this challenge not to make a sound or something, like that recent British reality show did?

Wow. That is the weirdest fucking thing I have seen in a while. Hilarious.

They are trying to win a LED M80 by LG. If they don't react, they win. Apparently, this is one of several "tests" they undergo.

I wish I could have tickled them. He should have tried feet and armpits. Thanks for the clips!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back