• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Megyn Kelly

todd30

TMF Expert
Megyn Kelly of fox news will be on Howard Stern's Sirius radio show Tuesday morning. He was talking today about what the could talk about and do when she comes in. Although Howard hasn't used the tickle chair in forever I will email and ask that Megyn get in the tickle chair. A pipe dream? Yeah probably but it never hurts to ask. Since Howare got engaged to Beth he doesn't dot anything at all with strippers or hot chicks. No tickle chair Robospanker or even have them get naked. Worst thing he ever did was moved to satellite killed his creativity and work ethic. [email protected] is where to send your requests.

I know this is a insane shot and I don't think she would ever do it but if there's a chance in hell, I'd die to see Megyn in the tickle chair or if Howard asks her if she's ticklish. Great spotting!

DK

*add* I just sent the email to Howard, I seriously would have a heart attack if she gets in the tickle chair.

Last edited:
Howard said this morning that he was 'over' the tickle fetish thing. He's just NOT intrerested in it any more. The most we can do is send mass e mails and maybe he'll suggest it to her.

When he does tickle, he seems to neglect the feet. Let's specify that her feet are tickled!

It's over, he never mentioned the tickle chair. He did ask her if she shaves and if she has ever had anal but nothing about tickling.

DK

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back