• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

melanie's humiliation

Ace Riley said:
Damn Shadow, thought you were gone. :(

Here I am telling Isa to hurry with her awesome story and I'm only halfway through MY second part. :cry1:

I need inspiration. :) Go go Isa go! Thanks for working up the courage to share this with us. You got an awesome concept. I don't know why, but I enjoy these kind of sequences. Makes me feel like I as a reader am one of the spectators of this ordeal... (with the best seat in the house >P)

Take your time...but hurry up! :D lol

lol thanks Ace i will definitely be working on it. it may be next week however, i am not sure. and when i do post it, i will post part two on this same thread, so people dont have to search.

isabeau

Ace Riley said:
Damn Shadow, thought you were gone. :(

I am never gone. I am the ShadowTklr. Mooahahahaha!

Well, okay, I've just been extremely busy, BUT...

...I am never really gone, for I am the ShadowTklr.

Mooahahahaha! :evilha:

Hey Is, what a great story!!!! Looking forward to part 2. May I take it as a "user manual" and scenario when we meet??? :twohugs:

part two.

with the help of Mastertank, who provided me with helpful descriptions and also allowed me to borrow his hero of his stories Mikran i have finished the story. hope you enjoy it.

as the sounds of footsteps and laughter permeated through the room, melanie, for some strange reason, kept playing that
song in her head "welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games" . she tried to stay still but the thought that all these
people seeing her at her most vulnerable was deeply embarrassing .

"dear friends, please take your seats. tonight we have a special treat for you. this petite blonde beauty is here for all to enjoy.
she will provide such entertainment that i guarantee you will be so aroused, you will want to (exuse the language) fuck the
first thing you see, or your money back"

titters of merriment could be heard and melanie got her first view of the perverts sitting at her feet. remarkably they looked just
like you or i. dressed rather conservatively for creeps, it was as if they wanted to increase melanie's humiliation by covering up
as much of their bodies as possible while she lay there totally naked. she jumped, well figuratively speaking seeing as she was
completely immobile, as she felt a soft touch on her cheek. the dominatrix leaned down and whispered in her ear, " ahh the fun
is getting started. " and before melanie had time to react, the heavy gag was whipped from her mouth, only to be replaced with
a whipple type ball gag that would enable melanie to breathe and laugh and make sounds, but not to speak. " we dont want
you not to be able to breath, my little slave. and we want to hear all that delicious laughter which will soon come spewing forth
from your lovely throat"

melanie found out that she could breathe easier. big whoop she thought. now there was complete silence. unbeknownst to her
the dominatrix had signaled her female slaves, alll equipped with various tickle tools, such as feathers, furs, q-tip pads, soft
brushes, and of course finger nails. these lovely females came forward, anticipating touching teasing and tickling over the entire
body of the 110lb melanie. melanie watched the crowd in front of her staring as if about to devour a huge feast. the dominatrix
sat down in the front row seat, in plain view of her newly acquired tickle slave. she couldnt forget those cameras aimed at
every part of her body or those mirrors with unseen eyes staring at her impending torture.

for one whole minute, which seemed like years to melanie, nothing at all happened. she almost, but didnt, squirm, terrified,
wondering when and where the first touch would occur, and also wondering if she would be able to keep her vow not to give
these disgusting deviates the pleasure of seeing her twist and writhe.

she almost decided nothing was going to happen when she felt the first tickle. a fingertip slid down the length of her right side.
she gave out a giggle and twisted to the left, but the fingertip glided back up her torso. she giggled again, and futilely tried to
twist even further away, but could not. melanie panicked, thinking "omg i cant take this, how will i survive?" she strained every
muscle trying to break free, completely abandoning the notion of staying still, that was impossible. but the restraints were
unyielding. looking at the audience, she saw them watching intensely and heard one man say " she is really really ticklish"

she next felt the five fingers of one hand wriggling and scrabbling up and down her side, soon joined by the same person's
other hand. now she was wildly laughing and desparately struggling, all thoughts of remaining motionless vanishing from her
mind. attempts to control her responses were utterly useless. her body was out of control, bucking, twitching, her teased
muscles quivering helplessly and sweat beginning to pour from her body.

it seemed to continue forever. sometimes it seemed that only one person was tickling her. sometimes it seemed like ten or
twelve. sometimes she knew it was fingers, sometimes she thought it was feathers, or something that felt like fur, or paint brushes
such as artists use, toothbrushes, hairbrushes, or a combination of all or any of them at once. someone discovered that her feet
were super ticklish and from then on her desparately ticklish feet were not left alone. fingertips on the balls, feathers between
her toes, tongues on her arches. it was driving her mad. she no longer cared about the audience, tears were running down her
tightly closed eyes, but no one could see because of her hood. it was not bad enough that they tortured her ticklish flesh,
but they verbally taunted her. they made fun of her helplessness, how ticklish she was, how she couldnt stop them, how she was
on view for the entire internet society to enjoy.

it was too much. melanie felt she was being driven mad. she couldnt stand it any longer, but she couldnt stop the incessant
tickling. never in her life had she felt such despair, such helplessness, such utter lack of control. no wway to fight back, no way
to escape, no where to hide, and worse of all no way to make herself stop laughing. she felt as if this had been going on forever,
when in actuality it was probably thirty minutes. she was thinking it couldnt get any worse, when it did.

she squealed as she felt long fingernails touching her belly. they began on her belly , then moved to her armpits, and then began
tickling the undersides of her breasts, and besides feeling horribly ticklish, this tickling made melanie's nipples begin to swell!!
she heard murmurs from the crowd saying " look the slave likes it. her nipples are getting hard" melanie wanted to scream out
that she didnt like it at all, in fact she hated it, but all that came out of her mouth was hysterical, insane laughter. next she felt
feathers twirling around and around her engorged nipples. she was furious, she twisted and turned as much as her restraints
would allow, which wasnt much. she wanted to scream, to cuss, to swear, to yell and kick and scratch and punch. but all she
could do was squirm a bit and feel her nipples swell even bigger. and to her dismay and against what she had planned, she
felt herself getting turned on and becoming extremely horny.

suddenly she screamed and jerked her hips a little, feeling a feather running lightly up and down her pussy. someone had noticed
her enlarged labia and was using two feathers to tickle them. melanie wanted to sob at her utter humiliation, but all she could do
was laugh and laugh. the feathers kept teasing her labia, very lightly tickling her to madness. the turn on was unbearable, and
melanie needed to cum, and there wasnt a thing she could do about it. what with the gag and the constant laughing, she couldnt
utter the words to express how much she wanted to cum.

whoever was tickling the lips of her pussy was carefully watching, and motioned for another person to come and tickle her clit,
which was emerging from the protective hood. this person began tickling the head of her clit with two tiny artist's paint brushes,
lightly tickling her defenseless, unbearably sensitive clit. this was the last straw. melanie let out one long scream of agony, and
the person tickling her clit realized she was in trouble, and took her fingers and flicked melanie's clit over and over, bringing
melanie to a climax of such magnitude that she literally saw stars, arched up as much as she could, let out one huge cry of
release, and mercifully passed out..

melanie awoke, feeling worn out yet utterly safe. she felt strong arms wrapping around her, as if protecting her from harm. she
suddenly remembered everything that had happened and tried to get up. the man holding her whispered softly in her ear, "my
dear melanie, you are safe now. no need to be frightened at all." melanie looked up into the face of the man above her and cried
out "its you! Mikran the hammer its really you"

Mikran replied " yes melanie, the love you had for the character Mikran was so intense and so real, that you brought me to life.
from a fictional character and hero of the stories you loved so much, your desire for me pushed through the boundaries of the
pretend world into the real world just in time to save you. i heard your cry from your soul, and came alive. i rushed here to help you.
let me explain how i did this." melanie laid her head back down into the crook of his protecting strong arm, and listened as he told
the following brave ordeal which set her free.

" although real now, i still possessed my magical powers. i had recently injured my hip, rescuing a maiden in distress who was
being gang raped. i fought all four of those men and in the process received a debilitating injury to my hip, leaving me wheelchair
bound for some time. knowing that i would need all of my energies to save you and take down those who had captured you, i
brewed up a magical herb that would give me 24 hours of walking ability and pain killers. this would leave me worse off afterwards,
but you were worth it. i summoned up other men to help me and we first took out the outside sentries that were standing guard,
using my 75 pound hunting bow and arrows and also fighting knife to knife. this was done silently and speedily , so as not to
attract the attention of the people inside the room who were enjoying watching your humiliation.

then we smashed down the door and came pouring in. anyone who tried to resist was shot down like a dog. the dominatrix was
sold to a south american slave brothel along with her slave women who looked worth it. the rest were tortured, not by tickling, but
with pain to find out who had sold you to the dominatrix. after i found out who had sold you, that person was to be hunted down
and executed like the vermin they were. i removed your hood and gag, and saw the tear soaked face of the woman of my
dreams. i gathered you into my arms and brought you far away to my residence."

melanie looked up at him again, this time with worship and love shining in her eyes. " i love you , Mikran, i always have."
she shyly whispered. and with a hint of a smile she continued, " i know about how you make love to a woman , by tying them
and tickling them as you bring them to multiple orgasms. i am feeling aroused now, and i can think of nothing i would like more,
than for you to tie me and make love to me. one thing i found out while enduring that ordeal, tickling, when done by someone
you love and trust, can be very arousing."

Mikran smiled down at her, held her ever closer and said " melanie my love, your wish is my command"

isabeau

Excellent Job!

Melanie, I am quite impressed. You have done an excellent job. I was sorry to see it end. And who was the Killjoy who let you cum so soon? She'll pay for that.

I hope you are encouraged to continue writing. I think you may have a knack for it. Way to go! :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

ShadowTklr said:
Melanie, I am quite impressed. You have done an excellent job. I was sorry to see it end. And who was the Killjoy who let you cum so soon? She'll pay for that.

I hope you are encouraged to continue writing. I think you may have a knack for it. Way to go! :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

you know Shadow that coming from the person whose stories i love the best, that is high praise indeed. thank you that made my day. you would say that about the killjoy lol.

isabeau :Kiss2:

isabeau said:
you know Shadow that coming from the person whose stories i love the best, that is high praise indeed. thank you that made my day. you would say that about the killjoy lol.

isabeau :Kiss2:

It wasn't criticism as you know. It was just that I was yearning to see you screaming with excited hysteria from the combined tickling and teasing, just to be denied again and again until the impending orgasm grew to the point that you might actually fear the ferocity of such a release. I've induced it myself (the fear of orgasm). It's very erotic.

:angel: I'm not cruel, mind you. Just challenging. :whip:

very very nice Isabeau, I enjoyed it a lot. Also thanks for reading both of my tickling stories and commenting, you and one other person were the only ones to do so (at least, the only ones who posted a reply!) and I appreciate it as I was really wanting feedback :) I love the name Mikran and the ending with romance and desire, very sexy and sweet.

christine1010 said:
OMG Is you're a writer! Is this really your first attempt to write? It's great!

yes it is. but keep in mind that Mastertank gave me much help with the second part. although i basically took some of what he gave me and changed it a bit. but i owe him much for helping me with the descriptions of the tickling and his letting me borrow Mikran.

Shadow dont worry i know it wasnt criticism. i know all about your orgasm denials in your stories and love them very much. xoxo

siamese dream thank you. its truly appreciated.

isabeau

Very well done Mel. I loved it! You needn't question your talents as a writer, you brought your imagination, fantasy, and your ideas to words. I loved it very much!!!!!!

Fine story, Isabeau! I love the descriptions of her being teased and finally allowed to orgasm.
You should write more. :D

mils and osco thank you for your nice words. and again i must add that Mastertank1 helped me much with the descriptions involving the actual tickling scenes and the rescue effort as well.

isabeau xoxo :redheart:

Awesome story, Melanie! :D You really should write more! I loved the descriptiveness too, very erotic! :twohugs:

leafstk said:
Awesome story, Melanie! :D You really should write more! I loved the descriptiveness too, very erotic! :twohugs:

thanks leafy .... i am thinking of maybe adding an alternative ending, due to a suggestion of my good friend Mastertank.

isabeau :smilelove

Wow! That was very intense! I feel as though I've gotten a glimpse into your inner-self.

Terrific story concept in part one especially. Good descriptions too. I enjoyed reading this story, and I hope you'll keep writing.

WOW, Mel! I'mflabbergasted! Absolutely speechless. I read part two, and was thrilled with how you've written it. I think you really do have a talent for writing tickle stories. I was kinda bummed you got rescued so soon, but hey, I'm the sadistic one. LOL! EXCELLENT! BRAVO!
Sadistickler

Sadistickler1 said:
WOW, Mel! I'mflabbergasted! Absolutely speechless. I read part two, and was thrilled with how you've written it. I think you really do have a talent for writing tickle stories. I was kinda bummed you got rescued so soon, but hey, I'm the sadistic one. LOL! EXCELLENT! BRAVO!
Sadistickler

well yes i have had other people tell me i cut it maybe way too short. i might write an alternate ending. thank you Sadistic you bet i remember you are the sadistic one. i must admit to being hesitant, because of all the excellent stories on this forum such as yours, Shadowtklr, Invisible Ink, and more recently Mastertank, but i thought what the hell i'll give it a shot.

kered thanks xoxo

sole seeker what can i say? i am a female of many hidden aspects lolol and thank you also

isabeau :redheart:

Well I (Heather) was impressed! Me too (Anna)! The best sign of a good story is when people are left scremaing for more! More! More! More!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Hail Isabeau, queen of the United Tickling Republics!
p.P.S In case you missed it, we want more!

Seems someone has some deeply-hiiden and dark fantasies... :cool:

Best of luck on Part II. :triangle:

Private Part T.V....

:p
Wow!! I did a double take when reading this story! For one thing, I was amazed by the level of detail and the kink factor. I loved the feel of the whole thing. It felt really dirty and hot, and I LOVE that in my readings

The thing that really knocked me to the floor was the author!! I'm shocked! First I saw Sultry, now you! Excellent work Mel!

Please keep up the great stuff!!

Invisible Ink said:
:p
Wow!! I did a double take when reading this story! For one thing, I was amazed by the level of detail and the kink factor. I loved the feel of the whole thing. It felt really dirty and hot, and I LOVE that in my readings

The thing that really knocked me to the floor was the author!! I'm shocked! First I saw Sultry, now you! Excellent work Mel!

Please keep up the great stuff!!

yippeeeeeeee thanks invisible ink coming from you that is praise indeed. why shockedd??? i have deep fantasies i dont reveal very often. hehe...

Dave thank you that means a lot to me

bazzy thanks sweetie xoxo

Heather and Anne lol i'm not the queen of united tickling fiction, you are, i just started but thanks and i will definitely start writing some more if you really like it. xoxo

isabeau

Last edited:
You did good!!

Looking forward to the rest Isabeau. You really did well putting you thoughts to action with words. Keep on.........................

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back