• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melbourne Fetish House / Correction Centre

MelBTKBoy

hi, just seeing if anybody from the TMF can recommend a tickler at the Fetish House or at the Correction Centre?

I would like the session to be as similar to a tickleabuse - stocks / tickle intensive video clips as possible.

If you have any experience of the ladies here good or bad, I'd love to hear about it :)

I know there are, but from what I've read recently there are lots of eager ticklers but nobody has a place to do the tickling? (sorry if I"m wrong about this).

I would consider it........

hi, just seeing if anybody from the TMF can recommend a tickler at the Fetish House or at the Correction Centre?

I would like the session to be as similar to a tickleabuse - stocks / tickle intensive video clips as possible.

If you have any experience of the ladies here good or bad, I'd love to hear about it :)

I generally find an Asian girl that does massage and get her to tickle me. Some are really good at it, some are average. Most won't have the facilities to tie you up like you need to be, but it's less than half the price. Some will tie you up or "lock you" with their bad english, but they usually don't even have bed posts or the like. Rather than get tied up, I often tell them I'll give them an extra $20 if I have to stop them. That puts a lot of psychological pressure on me to take it and it works.

The other thing I like about the Asians is they have no great bdsm knowledge so you don't get any safewords. I don't think there should be safewords for tickling!.

Just any random massage place? Which places do you go? Feels weird yet cool requesting that at a massage parlour.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back