• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Memory of 9/11 in Pictures

johnttickle

TMF Expert
This is the hardest thread I have ever started.

This is a day we must never forget.

A friend just sent me these pictures on PowerPoint, and I had a hard time looking at them without a tear coming to my eyes.

This thread is in respect to all the people that died that day.

Also I want us to show respect to the Fireman and Policeman that risked their life for others, they are true heroes.

Please view this in silence, turn off your stereo or TV.

Also please give a prayer to the families that have to live with the loss of someone they loved.

Aloha, John

You can advance the photos by using your arrow key.

this is also a day everybody must get past!! You (and everybody else who has no involvement whatsoever in this historic event) ought to see a Therapist and figure out why you've got this unusual attraction to loss and learn how to get better.

P.S. Don't forget to show respect to the idiots you voted for to lead this country. Go vote on a televised karaoke contest full of whack-jobs instead of doing your part to keep this wonderful hubris country safe.

P.P.S. For all of you gullible TMF members here who like to worry: Don't forget to keep yourselves posted for the details on the current Osama Bin-Laden taped threat!! The White House has discussed airing it in High-Definition. Don't go far from your homes... you may even want to stay in just in case!!

My roommate lost his brother in the North Tower. Thanks for showing some respect!!!

this is also a day everybody must get past!! You (and everybody else who has no involvement whatsoever in this historic event) ought to see a Therapist and figure out why you've got this unusual attraction to loss and learn how to get better.

P.S. Don't forget to show respect to the idiots you voted for to lead this country. Go vote on a televised karaoke contest full of whack-jobs instead of doing your part to keep this wonderful hubris country safe.

P.P.S. For all of you gullible TMF members here who like to worry: Don't forget to keep yourselves posted for the details on the current Osama Bin-Laden taped threat!! The White House has discussed airing it in High-Definition. Don't go far from your homes... you may even want to stay in just in case!!

This gets my vote for the most predictable post of the year.

Thanks for the post, johnttickle. :D

this is also a day everybody must get past!! You (and everybody else who has no involvement whatsoever in this historic event) ought to see a Therapist ...

From the street in front of my buliding I could both see and smell the smoke from the burning towers. Is that involvement enough? While I lost no relatives myself there, I know two people who did. One is still devastated by the death there of her daughter who worked there. Enough yet?

Welcome to my Ignore list.

i know someone from this forum who was in the south building..or the one which was hit second..so i am thinking he will take this day very personally....wow the compassion of some people...

hey Mils that ignore button sure comes in handy..

P.P.P.S. Death to the Zionists

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Leftard

For the lulz.

I remember...

We were still living in the apartment, and I had been working nights at my factory job (I always worked nights). I had just gotten out of the shower, when Howard Stern said something about a plane hitting the WTC. He said "I have to use mys serrious broadcaster voice" so I thought he was making it up. Just to be sure though I flipped my TV to CNN just in time to see the 2nd plane hit the 2nd building.

6,000 peaople (24 of them from Canada) all gone. Just beacuse I didn't know anybody in there doesn't mean I wasn't effected. Even if there hadn't been any Canucks working there that day, if it had been November and the had all gone home for our thanks giving, it would be hard not to be effected by the loss of life. Mothers, fathers, brother, sisters, daughter and sons all dead, and why, because they went to work in the morning. I don't care what some yahoo in goverment did, or didn't do, those people didn't deserve what happened to them. Sept 11 should be remembered, just like Pearl Harbour and the day JFK was shot, by the generations before us. It is our day of Imfamy (sp).

Are you fuckin' kidding me,get past this.I'm a firefighter .....and damn proud of it.Although I was not in the towers that ill-fated day,I lost 343 brothers who were.You pal,are the one who needs to see a therapist.I apologize for steering this thread from its good-hearted purpose,but i had to address this assholian comment.

Are you fuckin' kidding me,get past this.I'm a firefighter .....and damn proud of it.Although I was not in the towers that ill-fated day,I lost 343 brothers who were.You pal,are the one who needs to see a therapist.I apologize for steering this thread from its good-hearted purpose,but i had to address this assholian comment.

Amen, and God bless.

It's really so sad that us Red-State 'necks love freedom, and despise tyranny.

If Osama's goal was to divide America in the long term, he succeeded.

Those 343 will forever be heroes. It takes far more to go into a building to save others or die trying, than to carry a protest sign.

i think maybe we have to keep remembering all of it and need reminders like this all the time. if we let ourselves forget because of the people who think it's boring or played, won't that open up the back door to maybe having it happen again? they taught me in my school that the greatest weapon an enemy can have is convincing us he doesn't exist. i don't think i could stand seeing so many people, or even more next time, lose so much and be hurting so bad again. the only good thing i do remember about it was for just a little while, the people in our country forgot to hate each other and be divided among itself and we all stood strong together as one unit. maybe that's the only -good- forgetting we should all try and do again?

bliss j:redheart:

The people who think it's boring or played probably don't wear a poppy on November 11th, and they should be ashamed of themselves. Remember Vimmy!

I was in the army when this happend. I had just finished boot camp and was waiting to become a guard soldier. In the lunch break we heard about the first plane and we switched on the TV to see what it was. Wile we where watching we saw the second plane crash live. Remeber I was so shocked. That they the terror alert was put on max and I became a guard soldier the very same day. Will never forget the sight and feelings when I saw the plane crash live.

September 11th was a terrible day in American History.

It was a horrible loss of life that was such a grave sin, it should never be forgotten, nor should the quest for truth and vengeance ever be abandoned.

But, posts like this will be annoying once the tenth anniversary rolls around.

My heart goes out to all who lost loved ones or aquaintences in the events that took place, but we can't sit around and get all depressed every year because of it.

Besides which, we should be focusing our attention on finding out once and for all who actually was behind the attacks, or at least getting those who claim to be behind it to fess up to lying.

I agree ViperGTS, that we still need to get the leaders of Al Qaeda, for what they did six years ago. I was watching the news the other night, and they had caught one of Bin Ladens old body guards a while back. The guard stated that we were very close to Bin Laden two times. The guard also stated that Bin Laden carries a hand gun with him just incase we find him, he plans on killing himself in stead of being captured alive.

Good luck to you all.
Aloha, John

You know, a lot can be said about 9/11. A lot can be said about the parties involved before and after 9/11 too. However, sometimes it's important to look beyond the politics. Beyond the who is on whose side and who has done this and done that. Beyond all the spin on the left, right and middle. Beyond the nationality or country that was involved. Beyond the accusations of blame and the laying of fault.

Sometimes you just have to look at a single moment, cut away all the crap, the politics, the nationality the spin and the blame, and realize that when you strip it down to the bare bones, a lot of innocent people died on a day, and a lot of men and women who are ordinary people like you and me, stood up and became something more then ordinary. They became extrordinary.

u really need to shut your mouth , you are bein rude and quite ignorant

To the people that do not like the fact, that we are posting a memorial thread this is for you:

This thread was made solely as a memorial for the people that died at work in the towers, the people on the planes, the very brave Firefighters and members of the Police department that day.
We have some other posts going that people can debate about the politics or whatever that has nothing to do with a memorial.
If you don’t want to remember the day, you have a choice to not open this thread, and you have a choice to not say bad things about the day. Even I got involved in the blame game and the update on Bin Laden, and I was wrong in doing that.
This is just a memorial thread, for us to share our feelings about the brave men and women that died that day.
Please if you don’t like the thread or remembering the dead, just go. No one is forcing you to mourn.

It’s like I put up a statue and my friends and I are holding hands and praying. You drive by in your car, and see us showing are appreciation by mourning our loses. If you don’t like what you see you have the choice of driving off. But don’t stop and find a parking space. Get out of the car and come over and piss on our memorial statue. You made a special effort to ruin it, when you could have just driven by. That is premeditated hate.
So if you see the thread, you don’t need to go out of your way to open the thread, and come over and piss on it.

I am sorry that I had to get upset, but some people were not getting what this thread was about.

Aloha, John

post more photo shopped images with firemen edited in them you sick freak. It's rude to continue patronizing people who have involvement in this event. The best thing you can do for somebody who actually experienced this event is show that person a good time... not reminisce. "Remember when" is the lowest form of conversation. It's been six years... time to move forward and live life!!

I have to thank Izzy and the rest of you for teaching me how to use the Ignore button. I see Stugots name show up with the statement,” this message is hidden because Stugots is on your ignore list.”

I just had to share my happiness that I will never have to read another post from this angry little boy again. And from what I hear that a lot of people have him on theirs ignore list too.

Too Cool!

Aloha, John

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back