• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

men are not enjoying themselfs...?

Dgree

Ok, maybe it is just me, but...

when I look at a lot of tickle movies (and I think it is save to say that I saw a few of them...) where men are doing the tickling, it is rare that I see a laugh on their face. It is like they are bored or something.

I have seen a lot of guys that are, well... just tickle the crap out of some fine women, without teasing them, without playing with them,... The do not laugh at all, and sometimes it seems like their minds are somewhere else, (maybe at a footballgame?). Or maybe they are just doing it for the money (of selling their clips)?

I mean, if I should be able to tickle some hotshot girls some video procucers are doing, man, I would have a very big smile on my face (there should a at least another thing that would be very big, but let's keep focussed, shall we :) ) and enjoying every second of it, trying to get the girl as crazy as possible!

I know, before you all start to flame me :), of course there are exceptions, and I do not want to give examples of movie productions where men seem to be bored, because there is really no point in doing that.

Or it might be all in my head. You people have the same feeling?

Last edited:
Interesting topic. I have a couple ideas.

1. The guys who are doing the tickling are trying to be as transparent as possible. Most people, I suppose, want to imagine themselves as the tickler in a situation, and so having the guy be all talkative and energetic would make that difficult.

2. They think they'll seem annoying and will "get in the way" of the ticklee, and I suppose some people might agree.

3. They're trying to concentrate too much on tickling well than having fun. Which doesn't always work.

I'm not saying any of these are correct; just some thoughts on your question.

CH

I always enjoy tickling every girl I've ever had the pleasure of tickling, maybe the guy's who are not laughing teasing etc are just not into it like we on the TMF are. I do alot of teasing and laughing ( evil laugh at times ) :) when doing the tickling sure that goes without saying but some people are different when it comes to tickle torture

interesting view

chtkl34 said:
Interesting topic. I have a couple ideas.

1. The guys who are doing the tickling are trying to be as transparent as possible. Most people, I suppose, want to imagine themselves as the tickler in a situation, and so having the guy be all talkative and energetic would make that difficult.

2. They think they'll seem annoying and will "get in the way" of the ticklee, and I suppose some people might agree.

3. They're trying to concentrate too much on tickling well than having fun. Which doesn't always work.

I'm not saying any of these are correct; just some thoughts on your question.

CH

Good point. Especially the first. I didn't look at it this way.
weird that it is only (mostly) guys. When a girl is the tickler, there is much more teasetalk involved!

I still like it much more when the tickler is having fun (and you actually see it!)

from a girl's POV?

I don't watch many clips~my guy friends occasionally send them to me to torture me, they know I'd only enjoy being IN them, not watching someone ELSE have fun (yawnsville...) but as someone with actor friends who've worked in um, "adult films", you learn, it's all BS and theatrics. You're basically the actor of the year, trying to make sex look sexy with 50 production assistants standing around messing with the lights, filters, makeup and hair extensions, etc and a shouting director giving you instructions. I've never had a tickle session where I KNEW the guy wasn't enjoying as much as I was, but then again, I'd never appear on tape pretending...I don't mean any judgement on others, it's just my 2 cents...
XOXO

I don't really care about the guy in the video's im paying more attention to the girl thats tied up helplessly and tickled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back