• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

men only

TS41

Done

Post deleted, as this profile should be

Last edited:
Telling me to send you a PM doesn't qualify as effort and is easy to refuse.

You seem like a really lovely, and more importantly, approachable person, I can't imagine why people aren't rushing to reply to this feed

Entitled to your shallow opinion

Last edited:
I'm not interested for entirely different reasons, but your words come across very cold. They don't imply that the person behind them is the type of person I would like to spend time with in any shape or form

You sound like someone who some guy fucked over and you are just on here to complain about it instead of getting over it and moving on with life. If that's the case life's to short to waste . Go find someone to tickle you and be happy please.

I'm not from the UK but I found this thread interesting... to say the least.

I'm sorry, TS41, that you've had such a negative experience with meeting/talking with people on here and I can see how it can give you a bit of a jaded perspective of the interactions on here.

I think it's a good indicator that you might want to invest some time into your profile, I checked it out and it doesn't have any information about you at all nor have you made very many posts here. If you are looking for particular things from the people you interact with, it's in your best interest to put it on your profile so you have a better chance of weeding out people you're not compatible with. Aside from this thread, there is no indication of what you're looking for on here or how you want to be approached.

I hope you can find what you're looking for eventually. Best of luck!

Just speaking the true it's sad you can read your only writing and see how it looks to others as it comes off bitching and I don't care what you said in it anyways so like I said whatever

Telling me to send you a PM doesn't qualify as effort and is easy to refuse.

I can (and will) vouch for Purbeck as a good decent honest man, we both speak weekly in general and have a lot in common. To be honest he may have been just posting to see if there was a response but I can tell you for sure he will happily engage in conversation with you and would probably want to get to know you first anyway (it is a two way thing).

Just to clarify no we are not the same person with two different accounts and no he hasn't slipped me 50 quid to put in a good word and no I am not looking to try and meet you either. Been there done that and it isn't for me (for many reasons) am happy just to have banter.

Sorry to hear you have been messed about and used to treat a lady in this manner is bang out of order. Hope you find Mr Right.

Thanks for your post, camble4eva.

Last edited:
Greetings from Furrry in London.
<<Msg deleted>>
Best Wishes,
Furrry

Last edited:
Purbeck is a Gentleman... Honest and extreamly funny,very witty and intelligent.

Well thank you MistressV I find you the same!! It's nice to have support from a friend and not just my jock strap!!

Hope you all get what you want

Last edited:
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back