• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Men wearing dresses as a fashion statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was done with this thread, but I've given it some more thought, so here we go.

So, to sum up...you're insisting that people show tolerance to others that refuse to show tolerance to others.

Yes, that's just what I'm insisting. Do you know who else insists on it? The ACLU - remember, they once defended American Nazis' right to march in Skokie.

Noam Chomsky also insists on it: "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for those we despise, we don't believe in it at all."

I guess the question is whether you'd dismiss Chomsky or the ACLU as "tolerant of intolerance."

I thought I was done with this thread, but I've given it some more thought, so here we go.

Yes, that's just what I'm insisting. Do you know who else insists on it? The ACLU - remember, they once defended American Nazis' right to march in Skokie.
Noam Chomsky also insists on it: "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for those we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
I guess the question is whether you'd dismiss Chomsky or the ACLU as "tolerant of intolerance."

Nope, I support the ACLU and Chomsky, even when they defend the rights of people to be bigots. Especially when they defend those rights.
This is a private forum, and no one is depriving bigots of their right to be bigots.
Bigots have the right to be bigots. Everyone else has the right to say, "How about you shut the fuck up, mind your own business, and leave people alone who aren't doing anything to anyone else?"
It's (almost) comical that bigots scream and yell for the right to be what they are, while working to deny the rights of other people to just be what they are.
Why is it so hard just to leave people alone, if they're not bothering other people?

You know what guys? I think everything that can be said has been said. Nobody is going to change or learn anything new at this point, and I am really uncomfortable with this whole conversation about whether or not you should be tolerant of people who are different than you.

It's an offensive topic from top to bottom frankly, and you wouldn't like it if the topic on some other website was "are people with a tickling fetish disgusting freaks who should be barred from living how they want?"

So I'm declaring this conversation exhausted and pointless and locking it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back