• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mens ticklish privates

ill_tickle_any1

TMF Poster
just wondered we hear bout us girls being tickled around and on their pussys wondered who out of u guys have ticklish cocks and to hear your experiences and wat tickles u
anything u wanna say really :redheart:

That is an interesting question and one I am glad to see asked since it has been asked many, many times of the ladies. While I am not a fan of tickling for sex. my wife does like to get me wiggling and laughing because, as she says "It makes the experience for me so much more intense". She like to concentrated on the samll spot just behind the scrotum. I think this is the spot they call the Male G Spot. It has a ton of nerve endings and when she starts tickling it, I go literally insane and scream with hysteria. While I have always said my feet are the worst, this spot gets me screaming for mercy almost imediatly. That doesn't stop her though since she doesn't stop. She like to just keep the tickling going and going and going. It is the most madening thing I have ever experienced in all of my 44 years of tickling. But I will never stop her. :)

I also have these little 4 inch stiff feathers (That I wrote about in the Do Feather Tickle Post) and really get me giggling when she strokes them up and down the shaft and traces circles around the head and tip. Now that bring tears to the ol eyes.

Thanks for the really good post.

aww thanks for the reply hun...yeah i thought it would b good to bring it up
cool response thanks...tell us some more hehe

Very interesting...

I don't believe I've ever seen a thread quite like this one. I would imagine that all of us guys, like our female counterparts, are ticklish on our genitals. I'm pretty sure that I am ticklish there, though I've never tried to find out. It's also a pretty good bet that being tickled while having sex could make for one hell of an orgasm for both parties involved. Great thread, ill_tickle_any1, and thanks for sharing, The_Laugher. Happy Tickling! :dogpile:

Yes, karaso, tickling during intercourse can make for a very intensive orgasim. My wife likes to tickle the spot I mentioned while we are having intercourse and she will having me screaming and laughing all the way to Orgasim. I am surpriosed the neighbors haven't said something in all the years we have lived here. You should try it.

Excellent thread.
My g'f has me begging when she tickles my balls-she is evil when she gets me down there

You rang... :)

Welcome ITA1

Ummm, yeah most ticklish area of my body for sure...and like Laugher states, the perenium is very sensitive for me and gets me going crazy pretty quick...
When I get tickled in that area I tend to buck in a certain way that can, well, lead to more fun.

Oh yeah...I know some women that are shaved down below but I also keep a pretty trim field and have leveled the field on occasion and let me tell you...I was going nuts at how sensitive that area was...even to feather, esp the balls and that area...now that was a tiring session :)

Good topic.

Tickle On,
Tommytikl

aw cool replies guys need some more though

and some peoples experiences

like girls any of u ever had a guy ticklish there?

I don't know if my cock or balls are ticklish(but considering just about every freakin other part on my body is, I wouldn't be surprised if they are)...but I know for damn sure that the area right below my waiste (but above the cock) is extremely ticklish.

I found that out when, during a checkup at Tulane Medical Center (one of the hospitals in New Orleans .), the doctor was doin the usual poking certain areas checking for...I dunno what ...and while I'm just lying there, she poked that one area I mentioned, and before I knew it, my hands were on top of hers to keep her from poking there anymore...and she wasn't even trying to tickle me.

Unfortunately she didn't try pokin there again after that...but then again, since most of the nurses and a few of the doctors in that hospital knew me, maybe it's a good thing..because the walls in the exam rooms aren't exactly soundproof .

I've had doctors poke there before and was able to take it... but not when the one I mentioned has those pointy nails. If she'd needed to check there any longer, I probably would've had to been strapped down and gagged. :jester:

That area's very ticklish but it's definitely a sexual kind of ticklish and a major turn on...i get very squirmy but not out of control laughter like other ticklish areas.

For me...

Under my balls tickles a little...not really though. It tickles like is someone strokes your triceps...only it feels a little better there, but the same quality of sensation.

No but...

... my balls are so bad yould have my bagging with one stroke of your fingers. Of course just becasue my cock isn't ticklish dousn't mean you can't try :D :bouncybou

I will throw my two cents in on this one. On rare occasions, once she discovered it, my wife will oil the head of my cock and trace her finger around the rim and over the head. She will also lightly "slide pinch" her finger and thumb over the head. Major ticklish spot for me. I can't stay still when she does do that and it just makes things more fun when she actually gets into a rare mood to play like that.

my fiance is really ticklish all around that area, it's lots of fun for me because it's one of the few places where he can't block out the sensations... while I've been both a ler and lee in the past, with him I end up mostly as the lee because he's just not as ticklish as me, even in the spots he is most of the time he can block it out and always gets me ten times worse for trying ;) but he's very ticklish not only on his genitals, but on the inner thighs and hip areas around there... I'll tease him sometimes by very gently kissing and licking around those areas, which always gets him wriggling and giggling and telling me to stop, but we both know he doesn't want me to ;) we have all sorts of fun down there, teehee.... he also goes crazy when I take him in my mouth and reach down to tickle the soles of his feet at the same time with my fingertips (it's easy to do this in kind of a 69 position with me on top), always very intense :jester:

Great Topic!!!!!

and one I have been curious about but afraid to ask or mention.

interesting replies :bouncybou

siamese dream said:
he also goes crazy when I take him in my mouth and reach down to tickle the soles of his feet at the same time with my fingertips (it's easy to do this in kind of a 69 position with me on top), always very intense :jester:

Yeah, that is an awesome sensation, the mixture of pure pleasure with pure ticklish sensations...makes the mind turn to goo...but a very nice goo...

siamese dream said:
my fiance is really ticklish all around that area, it's lots of fun for me because it's one of the few places where he can't block out the sensations... while I've been both a ler and lee in the past, with him I end up mostly as the lee because he's just not as ticklish as me, even in the spots he is most of the time he can block it out and always gets me ten times worse for trying ;) but he's very ticklish not only on his genitals, but on the inner thighs and hip areas around there... I'll tease him sometimes by very gently kissing and licking around those areas, which always gets him wriggling and giggling and telling me to stop, but we both know he doesn't want me to ;) we have all sorts of fun down there, teehee.... he also goes crazy when I take him in my mouth and reach down to tickle the soles of his feet at the same time with my fingertips (it's easy to do this in kind of a 69 position with me on top), always very intense :jester:

sounds good! very lucky to have him hehe

SlaverTickler said:
... my balls are so bad yould have my bagging with one stroke of your fingers. Of course just becasue my cock isn't ticklish dousn't mean you can't try :D :bouncybou

that is very true hun haha :wub:

Definetly. Right on the backs of my legs where ass meets thigh, I'll die. Under my nuts get's me punching the lights out of somebody. So. Tie me. :) :). One day I'll live out the joy that is being tied and tickled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back