• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mens ticklish privates

interesting subject. that area is as ticklish as my feet. My cock is extremely ticklish, I was tied up and tickled and she tickled that area for at least 45 minutes. She used feathers, fingers and even an electric toothbrush it was fun. Great experience

Will have to say that is the most ticklish spot on my body, but more so if teased and tickled elsewhere for awhile. The more excited, the more ticklish. My partner knows this...and while I am being tickled or teased or both, will tell me how she is going to tickle my balls...Just hearing her say that can send me through the roof. Literally out of my mind with helpless laughter.
Feathers tend to feel really really good there but fingertips tickle the most :)
One of my favorite things it for her to be straddling me..facing my feet and tickling me on my balls. Cannot tell you how unbelievable that feels.

:feets: I am ticklish all over and my wife would love to see me tickled,especially my penis and balls.

strangley enough, the head of my cock is ticklish

dont ask me how i know that

Wow... I can't even begin to describe how ticklish I am under my balls. When tied spread-eagled and tickled there, I honestly go crazy. I would do anything to close my legs together, which of course I can't... but it's also a major turn-on.

yea I think besides my feet and stomach, my cock is the most ticklish area

Being tickled has always been very sexual to me. I would not say that I thrash about laughing when my genitals are tickled. Its more like extreme torment sensations causing me to moan in frustration. What I enjoy the most is a session where I am subjected to normal (body) Tickling and rest periods where I am subjected to sexual teasing/torment. One of my ex-girlfriends was exceptionally good at this. She would keep me on the 'edge' for very, very long. She could even masturbate me and would stop at the exact time where I would be unable to climax. I would cry in frustration, then she would resume tickling me.

Glovelover said:
Being tickled has always been very sexual to me. I would not say that I thrash about laughing when my genitals are tickled. Its more like extreme torment sensations causing me to moan in frustration. What I enjoy the most is a session where I am subjected to normal (body) Tickling and rest periods where I am subjected to sexual teasing/torment. One of my ex-girlfriends was exceptionally good at this. She would keep me on the 'edge' for very, very long. She could even masturbate me and would stop at the exact time where I would be unable to climax. I would cry in frustration, then she would resume tickling me.
i know whta you mean ------i have a gf who does this----tell me more in pm, please and we can compare notes

The "sack" is probably my number 1 spot by far.

I think this is the spot they call the Male G Spot.

No buddy, the male G-Spot is located in such a place that its only method of being touched is with a finger in your anus...I think its also referred to as "milking the prostate". Never, ever tried it personally.

Ah, that must be what that nurse did to Seann William Scott in the movie Road Trip. In the movie they made it look painful actually, even though his character turned out to like it. :shock:

Okay, I've been lurking of late, but I just HAD to respond to this. You know that drawing by velly_z of Injun Jay with his legs spread? Well, I could have been the reactive model for that drawing! :blush: It's the only place a feather works on me and BOY does it work! <<<<---- Well, maybe just under my toes too, but no one's ever tried that so I'm not sure. :jester:

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back