• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mental tickling over the phone :) M/F feet

Wesker28

2nd Level Orange Feather
My wonderful girl I have written so many stories about started teaching me some of her native Indonesian recently.

I very quickly learnt tickle is Kilikitik. When she first told me I kept saying Kilikitik Kilikitik at which she would burst out laughing. It turns out just by saying this to her tickles her, "my body feels tickly she said.:)

Kaki means feet, so today I have been taunting her all day with, Geli geli gelI geli, Geli means tickle/ ticklish.
Not only could she not help giggling every time I said "Kaki geli geli, but she even said "it feels like you keep tickling my feet, mainly my arches." :)

So today I just kept sending her voice recordings of me saying "Kaki geli geli geli, and Indonesian for does that tickle your feet, then geli geli again, every time I did this she would send me a voice recording back and it was always her sexy "Hehehehehehahahaha, huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh"..
Sigh I can't believe I can tickle my asian girl just by speaking her native language. I am going to have fun when I see her again soon. :)

As if that is not enough, she also said in regards to my saying "I am going to tickle your arches"; " although it makes me suffer somehow I like it". :) "Not too much though".
"Ok do you like it when I tickle your feet or all of you?"
Her response, "I can't remember where on my body it feels too much, I just know there is somewhere you tickle me and I feel like I am dying lol."
So I need to do some experiments :)

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back