• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mermaidization: 2 girls bound in black latex

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
OK, I wasn't planning on posting this pic anywhere outside DA, as there will probably not be given much attention to it here, as it contains no tickling (no visible tickling, anyway ;) ) but let's just give it a try...

Concerning the pic itself, perhaps a little explaination is in order:

Every now and then I come across illustrations of girls either trapped in some latex mermaid bondage suit, or that are somehow turned into a rubber mermaid.
While I don't consider myself a latex fetishist (or a mermaid fetishist for that matter) per se, I find this theme very intreaguing. And being a fan of restrictive bondage, I knew I just had to try one myself.

Probably my two favourite characters (of the ones that I created anyway) are Kitzalia and Maryke, so I really had to use them. A bit strange, maybe, since they both belong in the Middle Ages.
But then again, Kitzalia and her companion have been in cross-time and cross-space situations before, and we can just asume that they are been kidnapped by something like latex-loving extra-terrestrials or kinky travellers from the future. ;)

All digital, done in Photoshop CS3,
some textures were used from www.cgtextures.com

Last edited:
Whoa! Quick responses! People do visit this subforum after all! :D

Haribish!: thank you! :)

Bohemianne: Thank you very much, my good friend! :) (thank you for the PM as well)

this is simply amazing!!!!
i absolutely love this!!
it is just so well drawn and all around perfect!!
keep up the good work!!

very impressive work scav!

i very much like the illusion of unforgiving tightness you gave their get ups, can see their toes protruding from the latex and everything.

I reaaallly love what you have going on with the background, the sketchy water and the limitless bubbles and textures really gives a feeling of movement in the water as the two helpless babes struggle around.

speaking of the babes, your sense of anatomy is just sweeet. their positions are very awkward and you still managed to draw them with the correct proportions and (gracious)curves.

I'm really digging the way you draw hair, i spent the better part of my last class figuring out how to draw hair in a more interesting way, i really like the way it came out on this one and the attention you put on the light reflecting from the surface.

the subject matter reminds me of another artist on dA, maybe you hear of akira666? well she does a lot of fetish themed anthro art and a couple pieces of her were also rubber mermaids. But i think i have a bias toward yours because i prefer humans XD

great work here!

Wishfoot: Thank you very much! :)

EcEu: Thanks man!:)
I had to look up that Akira666. Kind of special drawing style, but I think I like it. I have seen her "Rubbernaids" before, but just like you I prefer a human captive. I'm not really into the anthro thing myself.

As for the poses I really wanted to have them look like they're helplessly trashing and bucking under the influence of endless stimulation while at the same time trying to get used to their newfound environment... I'm so happy to hear it came across as such.

About the hair... I use the dodge tool a lot to pick out extreme highlights. The beams of light shining down from the surface (as well as the caustics) were a bit of a trial-and-error experiment, but I think thay turned out fine. :)

Considering the bondage... well, I do have a thing for latex/rubber (though I wouldn't call it a "fetish" as it does not define my art that much as feet do ;) ) and for tight (mummification) bondage so I'm glad it conveyed my vision. The way their toes and soles are outlined in the rubber is smething I toiled over for quite some time (I'm a foot-guy after all), but I think it turned out alright. :)

I remember this one from DA. I am really intrigued by it...in a very disturbed way. ;)

I also have a sometimes-thing for encasement, and delve into the water a bit from time to time. The fantasy aspect of this is simply awesome.

Excellent work, my friend!

I remember this one from DA. I am really intrigued by it...in a very disturbed way. ;)

I also have a sometimes-thing for encasement, and delve into the water a bit from time to time. The fantasy aspect of this is simply awesome.

Excellent work, my friend!

Thank you, my friend! :)

I guess this is one of those pics for which the idea was formed in that twilight zone between sleeping and awakening, that strange, clear mind condition where moral laws don't apply yet... A lot of my weirder work was conceived this way. :D
(so far for a philosophical explaination)

Some of the aspects, such as the latex/rubber suits, the tubing and the very restrictive bondage (almost mummification) I incorporated out of fetish interest, while such things as the underwater scene and the whole mermaid theme, were added as a pure aesthetical element. The combination creates something that has a certain grace and beauty at first sight, but gets rather kinky and dark on a closer look. A duality, if you want. :)
Disturbing, yes, but that would be a great compliment, as that was my intention. :D

Holy. Fucking...*dictionary of his mind explodes*

*drools*

I can't...

I dunno...

I...

*fail* *mental shutdown* *dies*

OK, I wasn't planning on posting this pic anywhere outside DA, as there will probably not be given much attention to it here, as it contains no tickling (no visible tickling, anyway ;) ) but let's just give it a try...

Concerning the pic itself, perhaps a little explaination is in order:

Every now and then I come across illustrations of girls either trapped in some latex mermaid bondage suit, or that are somehow turned into a rubber mermaid.
While I don't consider myself a latex fetishist (or a mermaid fetishist for that matter) per se, I find this theme very intreaguing. And being a fan of restrictive bondage, I knew I just had to try one myself.

Probably my two favourite characters (of the ones that I created anyway) are Kitzalia and Maryke, so I really had to use them. A bit strange, maybe, since they both belong in the Middle Ages.
But then again, Kitzalia and her companion have been in cross-time and cross-space situations before, and we can just asume that they are been kidnapped by something like latex-loving extra-terrestrials or kinky travellers from the future. ;)

All digital, done in Photoshop CS3,
some textures were used from www.cgtextures.com

I love that illustration of the fins. You can see their soles coming through the latex flippers. Well done, scav!

Nope. No words coming yet. And I'm really being serious here. Hottest thing ever doesn't even come close. :idunno:

brb...

SamuelKhan: Thanks man! It was quite some work to get that effect , mainly because there's no reference material for something like this. But yeah, being a foot-guy, it was important to me to get the effect right of the soles being trapped inside the latex of the fins. :D

Marquis De Sade: Ah, those are words I like hearing anyway! :D Thank you yet again! :)

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back