• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Merry Christmas, Baby M/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
The snow rapidly fell and swirled in the arctic winds as the blizzard unleashed its power on the New England town.

"Damn, it's bad out there," Bryce Walsh said. He closed the dark green curtains covering the window of the two-bedroom apartment. The blonde twenty-five-year-old male walked over and sat on the beige reclining sofa. A frustrated sigh escaped his lips as he smoothed the grey long-sleeved tee shirt and red and black checkered lounge pants that clothed his five-foot-nine-inch lean but muscle-toned body. He folded his legs and picked at the toe of the white and grey striped ankle socks covering his size ten feet. Once he closed his eyes and relaxed on the comfortable piece of furniture, Bryce drifted off to sleep. Thoughts of possibly being separated from Jarred, his boyfriend of two years, on Christmas Eve ran through his head instead of dancing sugar plumbs.

"Bryce is gonna be so surprised," Jarred said as he left the pizzeria. The twenty-seven-year-old male parked his four-wheel drive SUV in the underground lot of the apartment building. He ran his fingers through his neck-length dark brown hair, then boyishly giggled as he grabbed the two extra large pizza's from the passenger seat and shouldered his travel bag.

The giddy six-foot-tall male looked like a kid in a candy store as he jumped up and down on the balls of his size eleven sneaker-clad feet while waiting for the elevator. "C'mon, c'mon, hurry up," he admonished the car as it took forever to lift him to the second floor. Finally, after what seemed like two years but was closer to two minutes, the impatient man headed to the end of the festively decorated hallway to the door of the apartment he shared with Bryce. He paused outside the door, set the food and his bag down, toed off his shoes, then quietly unlocked the door. A smile graced his face when he saw the brightly shining Christmas tree in the corner by the window and the outline of his mate's slumbering body on the sofa.

The softly giggling man's thin, argyle black sock-clad feet padded inside. He made his way to the kitchen counter, where he set the pizza and his bag, then the brunet walked back to the door, closed and locked it. Carefully, the young man tiptoed to his next destination. Once there, he took a minute to admire his boyfriend's handsome features. Then, with a mischievous glint in his eyes, Jarred started making his presence known. He rubbed his hands together and gently lifted the hem of Bryce's shirt so that it rested just under the pecs of his mate's slightly hairy chest. The broad part of his tongue licked across his soft pinkish lips. He lowered his head and gently blew raspberries as soon as he made contact with the unsuspecting man's stomach.

It took a couple of seconds for Bryce's senses to register the ticklish sensation radiating from the now bare midsection of his body. When that happened, the silent room filled with squeals, protests, and giggles. The blonde's body wriggled, and his legs kicked against the sofa cushions. "Holy shit, not the raspberries...Jarred?" Bryce hollered between his unmanly vocal reaction.

The tickling brunet giggled as his light green eyes sparkled with joyous love when they gazed into his mate's squinting soft brown eyes. "Surprised to see me, baby?" he asked as he placed a love-filled passionate kiss on Bryce's lips.

Bryce's arms wrapped around Jarred's waist. He smirked, pulled the older man onto the sofa, and began gently squeezing just above his hips. "Of course, I'm surprised to see my sexy guy."

Jarred's eyes widened, and he yelped before the tickle-induced laughter forced its way out of his mouth. "Don't you even...," he squealed as he tried to escape.

Bryce giggled and ceased his playful assault, then shifted his position so Jarred could sit beside him. The men shared a giggly kiss and whispered their love for each other as their fingers stroked and massaged random body parts.

"C'mon, loverboy, I brought pizza for dinner," Jarred said as he got to his feet and pulled his mate from the sofa. He giggled and shook his head when Bryce's eyes lit up as he skipped to the counter.

Bryce grabbed plates and two bottles of beer, then the pair sat across from one another at the small round glass-top table. "Everyone got in just fine," he said before taking a bite of his slice of supreme pizza.

"Awesome," Jarred responded after taking a sip of beer. "Brad called me earlier."

Bryce smiled and wiped his mouth. "Oh, yeah, what'd he have to say?"

Jarred giggled. "He can't wait to see us, and if Uncle Bryce gives him tinker toys again, he'll hunt his uncle down, hogtie him, and tickle him into oblivion."

Bryce's laughter blended with Jarred's over their nephew's threat. "Then it's a good thing I got him tiddlywinks," he paused. "I figured that'd be a more appropriate give for a fifteen-year-old boy."

Jarred's body shook with boisterous laughter. "You're sooo gonna get it, baby boy." He reached over and grabbed another slice of pizza. "What'd you really get him?"

Bryce giggled and responded, "A new Burgandy sweater, a pair of olive green jeans, and one hundred dollars. I put them in a tiddlywinks box."

"Damn, you spoil that kid," Jarred said with an eye roll.

"Can't help it, he's my only nephew, and I love him," Bryce said. He smiled and lightly stroked Jarred's sock-clad soles with his sock-clad toes.

"Ahhhehey, that...tickles," Jarred giggled as he squirmed and his toes scrunched. He playfully growled at his giggly boy when the light tickles subsided. "Just wait, you're sooo gonna get it," he threatened.

They finished eating and worked together to put the food away. Bryce pulled down two wine glasses, poured some merlot for himself and his mate, and carried them to the living room. The blonde nervously shifted from side to side after setting the glasses on the coffee table.

Of course, this didn't go unnoticed by Jarred. "What's up, baby boy," he softly asked.

"I wanted to ask you something, and I'm close to losing my nerve, but I wanted to do it before we have our playtime," Bryce responded. He nervously fumbled with something in his pocket. Finally, after taking a deep breath, he gazed into his lover's gentle eyes and got down on one knee.

Jarred's eyes widened as an involuntary gasp left his lips.

"Jarred Michael, you're the most beautiful man I've ever met, both inside and out. You've become a part of me that I never want to know life without," he paused.

The men's tears shined like diamonds as they trailed down the two pairs of cheeks.

"Jarred, will...Bryce paused. He glanced at his boyfriend's trembling lips, and he couldn't resist the streak of mischief he felt. "Jarred, will you...make me some hot chocolate?"

"Yes, bab..." he stopped as the question he was asked finally registered in his brain. His eyes narrowed, and he quickly pinned the hysterically laughing man to the floor. After removing the ankle socks, he rapidly strummed his fingernails up and down the soft pair of pinkish soles and their curved arches.

"Shit, not the bare feet," the blonde screeched as he wildly cackled and thrashed under the weight of his smirking tickler. Finally, after a minute or two of tickle torture, he was given a reprieve. Sweaty and panting, Bryce calmed down and took hold of Jarred's hands. "Sorry, babe, I just couldn't resist that." While still giggling, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a wedding band. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes, of course, I will, ya goofball," Jarred said as he wiped his tears and Bryce's. "I love you, baby boy."

"I love ya too, sexy."

After slipping the ring onto his finger, Bryce grabbed Jarred into a loving embrace and passionately kissed the man who'd stolen his heart. Time seemed to stop for the pair as they got lost in the euphoria of the special evening. Finally, the need for oxygen forced them apart. Since Bryce's family had nothing to do with him because he was gay, the pair didn't bother them. They decided to give Jarred's family the exciting news when they came over in the morning.

"Okay, my sexy boy," Jarred said as he pulled a blindfold from his pocket and tied it around his boyish mate's head. "You sit here and be a good boy," he stated with a mock stern tone. "No being naughty and peeking, or Santa's gonna be very upset with you, and he won't visit tonight." The brunet finished his warning by lightly skittering his fingertips along the blonde's soft, bare soles and gently nibbling each wiggly toe.

Bryce gasped, then boyishly giggled and squealed. "I promise, sexy Santa, I'll be a good boy." He jumped and yelped when he felt the nibbles. 'Yep, yep, I've been good all year long. I don't wanna piss Santa off tonight."

"Nope, ya sure don't wanna do that." After kissing the younger man's nose and lightly tickling his neck, Jarred giggled as he hurried to their bedroom. In the room, he got undressed, then slipped into a pair of red and white striped speedos, and for a finishing touch, he hung candy canes on the outside of the waistband. A Santa Claus hat completed his holiday costume. Quietly the brunet entered the living room and placed a faux white bear skin rug on the floor in front of the Christmas Tree.

Bryce could hardly contain his childlike excitement. His body quivered in anticipation of what was to come. One of the many things he loved about his mate was the ideas he'd come up with to make an evening together magical and unforgettable. Time held no meaning for him since he couldn't see his watch or a clock. His body jumped when he felt a pair of arms work their way under his legs and behind his back, then lift and carry him bridal style. He softly giggled and kicked his legs when fingertips lightly tickled the back of his knees on the way to the next destination. More giggles found their way out of his mouth when he felt something soft and fur-like lightly brush the base of his toes and their pads when he was set down.

Jarred smiled as his fingertips lightly tickled the edges of his mate's ears. The slight body shivers and soft giggles the action elicited made his manhood stiffen and his body tingle. He leaned his head down so that his lips almost touched Bryce's earlobes and breathily whispered, "have you been my good little boy and not peeked?"

Bryce's body squirmed slightly, and his neck scrunched as a continuous string of giggles flowed from his quivering lips. He could feel his cock tingle and press against his lounge pants. For the moment, words were a foreign thought to the blonde, so all he could do was eagerly nod his head. A high-pitched yelp and squealing giggles filled the living space when Jarred's fingers began working their way between the pant's waistband and Bryce's waist. The blonde's body started coming alive as it squirmed when the ten digits wiggled and made little random tickles along his skin as the clothing was lowered. By this time, the male's dick's were hard as a rock and leaking precum. The ticklish undressing paused when the garment reached the blonde's bare feet.

Jarred began kissing the blonde's soft size ten soles and suckled his toes. He snickered when Bryce's toes scrunched and wiggled while his high curved arches wrinkled and his mate's giggles sounded like a symphony in his ears.

"Santa's tongue tickles like crazy," Bryce stated between his giggles.

Jarred chuckled, then massaged the pair of feet in his lap and asked, " does the little boy want me to remove the blindfold?"

Bryce thought for a couple seconds, then said, "yes, please," in a light boyish tone. When the cloth was removed, he had to blink his eyes a few times to readjust them to the light in the room. When his full sight returned, the beauty of his naked fiance made him gasp. "Jarred, baby, you're gorgeous," he stammered.

The brunet moved closer to his lover, wrapped his arms around the teary-eyed man, and placed a soft, loving kiss on his warm lips. The men's tongues caressed and massaged each other as their bodies mashed together. A feverish heat flowed through the pair's veins when their dicks touched and pressed together. After another few seconds, the men pulled apart and breathed heavily but still held one another.

"Wow!" Bryce said, using his masterful command of the English language.

"Same," Jarred offered.

It took a minute before Jarred was ready to continue playing with his boy. He smiled as he crawled behind Bryce and placed his fingers on the hem of the blonde's shirt. Bryce squirmed and squealed when he felt his mate's digits lightly stroke and gently knead along his sides as he was treated to a ticklish removal of the shirt.

"Are you ready for me to take your pants off now?" Jarred asked with a giggle.

Bryce nodded and licked his lips.

"You sure? You know it's gonna tickle," Jarred warned as he lifted Bryce's arms. He lightly tickled the almost hairless pit hollows and nibbled the sweaty edges.

"You're already tickling," Bryce managed to get out amidst his increasing giggles. His giggles morphed into boisterous laughter when Jarred's nails lightly scratched up and down his helpless soles while pulling the lounge pants off his body. His dick was like a steel rod by the time Jarred was done. "Babe, I'm close," Bryce warned when he felt the cum rising in his shaft.

"Me too, love," Jarred said as he tossed the pants aside and grabbed the lube. He applied a generous amount to his and his blonde mate's veiny shafts, then slowly lowered himself onto Bryce's pole.

The lustful moans filled their hearing as the scent of male musk floated in their nostrils. Bryce's and Jarred's hot, writhing, sweat-soaked bodied smashed into each other as they worked together to achieve their orgasm. Plump lips pressed into each other and touched other spots as toes clenched and unclenched. Finally, after a couple of deep primal grunts, Bryce's cum pumped into Jarred's hot, sweaty ass just before his upper body was coated in the brunet's seed. The sound of chimes signaling midnight brought them back to earth. They smiled and held hands with their heads on each other's shoulders.

"Merry Christmas, Baby," they said in unison before falling asleep on the soft rug.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back