• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Metal Slug and Cassandra tickles, Rayne sighting etc (request results)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Alright, here we go: (for safety, the two drawings are also attached)

#1: (DRAWN)
M.g.n's request: Eri and Fio from Metal Slug tickled.

Eri/Fio 'examined' by the Martians (DRAWN, all-over body tickles)
Linear version

Even tho M.g.n. requested foot tickling, I had the idea to use one of those lovable Martians (er, excuse me, 'Mars People') to be using all those wiggly tentacles to 'examine' the girls...so there's belly/underarm tickling as well, regardless if the gal's on the examination table or stuck in those quirky energy rings these squid-like guys use. ^^ (they're back in MS6, btw) Sorry I couldn't fit Nadia from MS4 into the pic as well...but she was just Eri with a red wig on anyway. ;)

#2: (DRAWN)
Mandrake's request: Cassandra from Soul Calibur 2/3 foot tickled

Be glad you don't have your sister's 'footwear' (DRAWN, stocking foot tickling)
Linear version

Nothing big here, no bondage or anything. Just a debooted Cassandra sitting there with someone feathering those pantyhosed soles. ^^ I probably should get Sophitia sometime as well, considering she's been blatantly showing off her tootsies the past 3 games. :) [EDIT: Lemme tack on a addition that I was trying to mimic a foot Scamwich drew once in this pic...a tribute of sorts]

#3: (POSER)
Smakaro's request: Mai Shiranui (in a chinese dress) getting back at harem dancer Safira

Revenge always is sweet...especially on a dancer's feet (bondage, foot tickling)

Here we have Mai, wearing as requested an alternate outfit, just sitting there next to a couch where an also sitting-yet-tied-up Safira is positioned...just in the right spot. One little feather plus two tanned soles = payback for Safira's actions in an older pic. ^^

#4: (POSER)
Larcen's request: Kaede Smith in stocks...

Not quite the stocks pic you'd expect (foot tickling/sucking)

Heh, as the title says, not exactly the typical stocks poser picy here...quite a torturous position for Kaede strung up like that with Marina (remember her?) and (again) guest character Stipplewitz ravishing her feet. Welp, I guess being 'Codename: Barefoot' has it's ups and downs...

#5: (POSER)
Invader GIR's request: Mimiru (.Hack/Sign) entrapped by vines and tickled by a cyberplant

Nasty plants vs cute girl = Fun (foot tickling)

Ok, this is as cute to Mimiru as I could get for a poser model yet, but I think it's workable. ^^ Bunch of green vines wrap all round her and hoist her...and some cyberplants come right up and start tickling her toes with their tendrils. :D

#6: (POSER)
Meantonylonfeet and General Zod's requests: Rayne's feet lickled by a (vorpal) bunny and a slobbery beastie

Double trouble, Rayne... (bare foot/pantyhosed foot lickling)

Combined the two requests into a single Poser pic, I hope that's okay, but it's kinda 'cute/nasty' combo pic. Rayne's in stocks in a cave/dungeon somewhere...and up come too little (?) critters which start nuzzling and licking her soles...one clad in nylons, the other bared to the air. ;)

#7: (POSER)
Milagros' request: Rayne tickling a victim with her own bare toes

Wiggling and tickling (belly tickling)

Sure, you could call this foot tickling...literally. An unseen (mostly) victim lying on the moon-lit altar's floor in front of her, Rayne sits there with her boots off, tormenting whoever it is by rubbing and wriggling her tootsies all over the girl's exposed belly. Imagine how that feels... ;)

-----
BONUS (POSER - non tickling)

Okay, this isn't technically tickling, but a nice sighting.

In the most recent trailer I've seen of Uwe's Boll upcoming (horrible in all likelihood, from what I see) movie version of Bloodrayne, there's apparently at least one cute shot of Kristianna Loken (sp?) (who plays Rayne).

Boll's neglect for the real BR plot (which even members of Terminal Reality who created the Rayne games/story have tried to separate from) has Rayne originally being discovered by the Brimstone Society in a traveling carnival in the 14th century (yes, a Dark Ages type time...which goes against the true plot where she was discovered by them as a teenager in the 1920s-30s).

Anyway, one quick clip in the trailer shows a cute peasant/gypsy dressed and quite BAREFOOT Rayne gypsy dancing to music by a fire in said carnival...with a nice closeup just on her feet as she dances for a couple of seconds. [Note, the shot of her upper body is so fast after this in the trailer that there's, yes, a chance it's not Rayne, but it IS a red-head and I'd assume this type of focus would be on Rayne].

Hm, let's see...assuming that is Rayne...who was it about 14 months ago that put Rayne in this costume again in her Halloween batch last year?

Remeber THIS costume?
And in a tickle pic

Rayne (barefoot) in a gypsy/peasant girl outfit...hm...who did that way back then? ;)

Just for fun, here's pretty much how she looks in the trailer, in her newer gypsy outfit:

Gypsy Rayne dancing by the fire in the moonlight (poser image)

An oddity, but a cute one and setup a new outfit ;)

-----

Ok, that's it for now. I apologize to those of you that I wasn't able to do the requests for, save them for another round. ^^ And I hope everyone, especially those who asked, enjoy the pics and 'sighting'.

Khali

Last edited:
Fabulous drawings and posers, Khali! :bouncybou

Thank you so much for doing my request. :bowing:
That was my favorite, of couse, and my second favoite was Kaede Smith in stocks. They were all wonderful. :D

EXCELLENT new update Khali...All art is Nice but my favourite is the Cassandra drawing (I love this drawing...I love this soles). Thanks Khali by the new art and happy Holidays to you and all TMF Members.

Good day...Good luck...Greetings to all.

Awesome job!!!!

Oh and the plant that's tickling Mimiru kinda reminds me of the plant creature from Joe N'Mac hehe.

Great stuff as always Khali Thanks That gypsy Rayne is very nice The widdle vorpal bunnies send their thanks for including one of them in a pic :bowing: :wavingguy

thank you ,that's cool!

:cool2: thank you very very much
for doing this favor!
i don't know how to thank you!
and thank you for sending also the linear
verson!!
:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou
hat off!! you are an ingretible artist!!
thanks ,greetings and
"may the emperor protect you all"
M.G.N

M.G.N transmision end_

Thanks a lot, Khali. The first drawing's my favorite. :D

"beep bop ba scooby doo woop bap bee doo" Roughly translated from Mars People language, meaning "Damn, I love that Metal Slug tickle pic!". I have never seen Eri or Fio get it (or at least not often), so it's good to see that!

The others are dead classy too! Now roll on Christmas!

You draw well, are into tickling and video games... What more could a man ask for?

Great work Khali, although I am not surprised about Scr-Uwe Boll (get it?) messing up the BloodRayne movie. And I've heard he's got Far Cry, Hunter: The Reckoning (OK, that one just doesn't make any sense...) and Postal in the works, but nothing can compare to how badly he's going to slaughter Fear Effect.

And yes, the stocks weren't the ones I expected, but I was pleasantly surprised, I must say. Just like with the other pics, especially the Metal Slug one, since Eri looks so cute laughing her head off. ;)

As for Boll, should I use my standard Overkill on him, or should I create my own that will be so grotesque and brutal, that the ESRB would have to create a whole new rating if it were seen even for a fraction of a second in a video game?

Thanks guys/gals. Here we go:

Milagros:
You're quite welcome. And I like Kaede...she's just asking for tick pics. ^^

Falcon Tk:
Thanks. Cassie's pic, again, I was trying to emulate Scam's style, which is why there's a lot of focus on the tickled soles under the nylons. ^^

Smakaro:
Heh, heh...yeah, it does resemble that beastie, doesn't it? ;)

Rajee:
Much thanx Rajee. ^^

Gen. Zod:
Heh, well, I'm just glad it was decent enough to fulfill the request (combining the two in that stocks pic, that is). As for gypsy Rayne, even though the movie will suck, it's a nice 'image' for Rayne. :)

M.g.n:
Again, you're quite welcome, and I like how the MS picy came out as well. I also try to always keep linear copies of my sketches, just in case someone wants to ink/color them at some point. As for 'how to thank me'...hmm... ;)

Amk714:
You're welcome too. Hard to decide which drawing I prefer tho...tons of mirth or nice tickled feet up front. ;)

Meantonylonfeet:
Thank you too, and I hope the stocks pic was good enough for your request. ^^

Grippedchimp:
Much thankx...yeah, you don't see much of the Metal Slug gals getting tickled, it seems. I guess they're too 'tough'...oh well, harder to 'crack' then. ^^ As for Christmas, gah, it's only a week and a half away...going to be rough to come up with ideas so fast. :D

Hiryu:
Probably someone better than me. <: As for tickling and video games, a ton of my pics in the past (just check my threads) feature chars mixing both. ^^

Larcen Tyler:
Thinking about Boll just pisses me off more. As for the pic, yep, I tried to get things more unique/different than a typical stocks image...hopefully 'unique' enough. ^^

Kh

In regards to ScruweBoll himself, I apologize, as I was just trying to show that you're not alone in your hatred of him. I will say that I am working on my own House of the Dead script, and while I'm no professional, I can safely say it will be a lot better than his, possibly followed by a BloodRayne script.

And as for the pics, they say variety is the spice of life, and I say that uniquity only enhances it. The stocks you used made me chuckle a little, since they really gave it a unique feel. :D

Great

Amazing stuff and rare victims!!!

I'll always dig the Metal Slug chicks... It's my favorite franchise from SNK, great work dude!!!

Another awesome group of pics Khali. Your stuff is always a treat.

Larcen:
*nods* too true

Nandrox:
I adore the MS series, and it's definitely my fave franchise from SNK (since a few of the others have started becoming...stale. Or wasted good char designs). Only wish MS6 was still on the Neo-Geo, as I'll never get to play it with the sorry state of arcades around here nowadays.

TD:
Thanks very much, glad you enjoyed the treat. Now, if only I had time (or ideas) for some holiday treats before the deadline... <:

K

I hear you about the state of arcades, Khali. The bowling alley down the street from my house (which has been there for at least 19 or 20 years) was my only local arcade, but it was closed to become the new post office. And that was the only place I could play Bank Panic and Spy Hunter 2! As for the only remaining arcade I can get to (seeing how I use mass transit because I don't drive, mind you) they only seem to focus on SNK's KOF related stuff, and rarely ever get new things in.

sweet. Thanks Khali. The only nitpick thing I had to say is Mimiru's skin colour is supposed to be a really dark tan. But apart from that, I still love ot. Thanks again Khali.

...can you still do the Sando one as well? if not, no problem, You robaby have enough requests as it is.

INvader GIR:
You're welcome. ^^ Yeah, I know Mimiru has a pretty dark skin color, but here's the trick. My monitor 'snapped' a week or two ago and became a bit darker (and 'redder', slightly) and, until I get a new one (which isn't that imperative yet, as this still works and is definitely usable), things look darker on my screen than I guess they look on everyone elses (and yes, I tried to adjust my brightness to compensate). Sorry about that, but that's probably why she isn't dark enough.

As for Sango, hm, I'm not sure. I don't have a good kimono prop/figure found or made yet, but I'm looking still...

K

Khali said:
Only wish MS6 was still on the Neo-Geo, as I'll never get to play it with the sorry state of arcades around here nowadays.

So has it been dumped yet or not? If it has, all you need is MAME, the Neo Geo bios and the rom.

Hiryu, I think all of the newer SNK games are now run under the Atomiswave arcade board (notably famous for the Guilty Gear X games), which cannot be emulated at the moment. Pretty much the older stuff runs on Neo Geo hardware now.

Really? That's too bad. Guess you'll just have to wait for a decent port then.

Decent port? The way SNK seems to think, the odds of us getting a port of MS6 in the US aren't likely for at least another couple years, since it was only last year we got Metal Slug 3 on XBox, and not long after we saw MS3&4 for PS2.

As for your monitor, Khali, that sucks, but at least it's usable. Reminds me a little of my Atari 2600, in the socket where you plugged the power cord, the connector became loose and you'd have to wiggle it around a little to make the connection. Unfortunately, it seems to have bought the farm (and it lasted me over 20 years!)

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back